So there is no doubt about how the NDAA will affect American Citizens here you go

i dont give 2 shakes what your daily dripping wet vagina has to say about anything, tbh.

you're a mess of a man, scared of his own shadow.

if i saw you in a bar, i'd pat your back and tell you it's going to be ok, tbh. sad, really.

you aren't a rapper do something else. So you take up lying?

I'm whatever I say I am, limp dick puss-lips.

Why you scared though?

Gubbamint at your door?

BOO!!

I will be alive giggling and getting pussy while you're alive hiding in shadows from the THEY out there. BOO!!

:eek::eek::eek:

you are a punk dick sucking cum lick pussy ass punk.

you aren't a rapper do something else. So you take up lying?

I'm whatever I say I am, limp dick puss-lips.

Why you scared though?

Gubbamint at your door?

BOO!!

I will be alive giggling and getting pussy while you're alive hiding in shadows from the THEY out there. BOO!!

:eek::eek::eek:

you are a punk dick sucking cum lick pussy ass punk.

157a8181-aaac-41fb-a3ab-e0989dd688f8.jpg

Looking for the exact wording of the National Defense Authorization Act? - Wilmington Civil Rights | Examiner.com

From above -

The lie is in the wording. They say that the:

“requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.”

The key word here is “requirement”. If it is a foreign national, they are required to detain them in this manner. If it is an American citizen, they simply retain the option, without being required

Last edited:
section 1032.... Does not apply to American citizens...

Man, you are obsessed... and wrong....and scared....and paranoid.

I love it when people who have not read something try to insist it does not say what it says. Can you explain why, if you are correct, people who have actually read the law feel the need to write a law making sure that people are guaranteed due process?

Lawfare › The NDAA and the Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0PdDGqK0S4]Proof Obama Will NOT Veto NDAA 1031 Bill that can Indefinitely Detain Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

umm, ass hole...

because you dont know what TO LIMIT means.

Apparently stupid bitch you don't

To limit the authority to detain
Stupid fucking moron. To keep the military detain or arresting citizms

-link the bill
-look up what limit means

-dry your pink taco off

I posted the link to the amendment section? Do you have a problem understanding that the amendments that would have protected U.S. Citizens were voted down?. If you don't, I can't help you comprend it. Move along if you don't believe it.

section 1032.... Does not apply to American citizens...

Man, you are obsessed... and wrong....and scared....and paranoid.

I love it when people who have not read something try to insist it does not say what it says. Can you explain why, if you are correct, people who have actually read the law feel the need to write a law making sure that people are guaranteed due process?

Lawfare › The NDAA and the Due Process Guarantee Act of 2011

Because they think it could never happen here much less happen to them. That's why they attack any notion that the government just killed their rights.

An authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States apprehended in the United States, unless an Act of Congress expressly authorizes such detention.

The above look pretty clear to me.

It disallows lettres de cache by the military

...unless an Act of Congress expressly authorizes such detention.

Of course IF your complaint is that the MILITARY is being given ANY RIGHT to detain any citizen on US soil under ANY circumstances?

Well, then I suppose that complaint DOES have merit.

Except in cases of serious national emergency You know like a civil war or invasion by a foreign power), one where marital law is declared, the military ought to have absolutely NO AUTHORITY in civilian matters whatever.

So if there is something troubling about this event, it is the fact that this bill seems to imply that at some time in the future Congress expects the MILITARY to be policing on US soil.

Now why do we suppose they'd they bother clarifying that?

Last edited:
An authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States apprehended in the United States, unless an Act of Congress expressly authorizes such detention.

The above look pretty clear to me.

It disallows lettres de cache by the military

...unless an Act of Congress expressly authorizes such detention.

Of course IF your complaint is that the MILITARY is being given ANY RIGHT to detain any citizen on US soil under ANY circumstances?

Well, then I suppose that complaint DOES have merit.

Except in cases of serious national emergency You know like a civil war or invasion by a foreign power), one where marital law is declared, the military ought to have absolutely NO AUTHORITY in civilian matters whatever.

So if there is something troubling about this event, it is the fact that this bill seems to imply that at some time in the future Congress expects the MILITARY to be policing on US soil.

Now why do we suppose they'd they bother clarifying that?

The problem is that this bill does give the military the authority to detain U.S. citizens indefinitely without being charged.

umm, ass hole...

because you dont know what TO LIMIT means.

Apparently stupid bitch you don't

To limit the authority to detain
Stupid fucking moron. To keep the military detain or arresting citizms

-link the bill
-look up what limit means

-dry your pink taco off
To limit the authority to detain means exactly that stupid. What exactly do you think the amendment that would have protected the rights of U.S. Citizens meant when it says "To limit the authority to detain"? You know the one that was voted down?

Last edited:
Big Brother has milked 911 for all it's worth at this point. How much more power & control do they need to fight the Terrorist Boogeyman? They have enough already for God's sake. This new Law is just over-kill and totally unnecessary. 911 happened 10 bleepin years ago. Time to move on. They have more than enough power & control to fight their Boogeyman. Enough is enough. Living in a Police State just because a couple of Terrorist assholes attacked us one time ten years ago,just isn't worth it.

And i think it's pretty clear now that our own Government hates us more for our Freedoms than any Terrorists do. Our nation really is dying.

Big Brother has milked 911 for all it's worth at this point. How much more power & control do they need to fight the Terrorist Boogeyman? They have enough already for God's sake. This new Law is just over-kill and totally unnecessary. 911 happened 10 bleepin years ago. Time to move on. They have more than enough power & control to fight their Boogeyman. Enough is enough. Living in a Police State just because a couple of Terrorist assholes attacked us one time ten years ago,just isn't worth it.

This new law is need to transform America into the change obama was talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY]Obama: We are 5 days from FUNDAMENTALly transforming America - YouTube[/ame]

Your Government hates you for your Freedoms. Who needs enemies with friends like these? Unfortunately that is the reality these days.

Last edited:
This bill is no joke and will be used against any protester or anyone that voices a negative view towards the government. In committee they had taken the words in the bill that would have protected citizens of the U.S. until obama instructed that the words be taken out, according to Senator Carl Levin

Obama insists on indefinite detention of Americans

Think that President Obama will stand by his word and veto the legislation that will allow the government to detain American citizens without charge or trial? Think again.
The Obama administration has insisted that the president will veto the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, a bill that passed through the Senate last week. Under the legislation, the United States of America is deemed a battlefield and Americans suspected of committing a terrorism offense can be held without trial and tortured indefinitely. Despite the grave consequences for citizens and the direct assault on the US Constitution, the act managed to make it through both halves of Congress but President Obama says he won’t let it become a law.

Obama insists on indefinite detention of Americans — RT

How many threads are you going to post the same tired misinformation? American Citizens are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES inside the United States.

This bill is no joke and will be used against any protester or anyone that voices a negative view towards the government. In committee they had taken the words in the bill that would have protected citizens of the U.S. until obama instructed that the words be taken out, according to Senator Carl Levin

Think that President Obama will stand by his word and veto the legislation that will allow the government to detain American citizens without charge or trial? Think again.
The Obama administration has insisted that the president will veto the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, a bill that passed through the Senate last week. Under the legislation, the United States of America is deemed a battlefield and Americans suspected of committing a terrorism offense can be held without trial and tortured indefinitely. Despite the grave consequences for citizens and the direct assault on the US Constitution, the act managed to make it through both halves of Congress but President Obama says he won’t let it become a law.

How many threads are you going to post the same tired misinformation? American Citizens are SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES inside the United States.

No they are not.

No they are not.

YES they are. The MILITARY can neither arrest nor hold them except under normal laws and rules for use of the military in the Continental USA.

After I post this why don't you tell me where I am wrong?

Here are the amendments for 1031 and 1032 and the reason that they should have been amended. Both amendments were voted down. Number 61 was amendment was for a clearifcation of the words.
61. S.AMDT.1125 to S.1867 To clarify the applicability of requirements for military custody with respect to detainees.
Sponsor: Sen Feinstein, Dianne [CA] (introduced 11/17/2011) Cosponsors (7)
Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Senate amendment not agreed to. Status: Amendment SA 1125 not agreed to in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 45 - 55. Record Vote Number: 213.

Number 62 is the biggy.
62. S.AMDT.1126 to S.1867 To limit the authority of the Armed Forces to detain citizens of the United States under section 1031.
Sponsor: Sen Feinstein, Dianne [CA] (introduced 11/17/2011) Cosponsors (9)
Latest Major Action: 12/1/2011 Senate amendment not agreed to. Status: Amendment SA 1126 not agreed to in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 45 - 55. Record Vote Number: 214.

If American citizens were protected like you are saying they are why is the amendment worded "To limit the authority of the Armed Forces to detain citizens of the United States under section 1031"

Click on this link then click on the amendments

Bill Summary & Status - 112th Congress (2011 - 2012) - S.1867 - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

I will enjoy hearing from you on why I am wrong.

No they are not.

YES they are. The MILITARY can neither arrest nor hold them except under normal laws and rules for use of the military in the Continental USA.

If obama signs this bill the military will have the authority to do that very thing.

Forum List

Back