So, theoretically, Obama could only have four years left in politics?

Jon

The CPA
Mar 20, 2008
Fayetteville, AR
If he doesn't deliver big, he'll be voted out in 2012. After that, he's pretty much done. Sure, he'll be around as a figurehead and will get to give speeches for other Democrats, but essentially, after President, you're done. Pretty young age to be ending your political career.

All I can say is...good luck to ya. :thup:

If he doesn't deliver big, he'll be voted out in 2012. After that, he's pretty much done. Sure, he'll be around as a figurehead and will get to give speeches for other Democrats, but essentially, after President, you're done. Pretty young age to be ending your political career.

Not neccessarily. Grover Cleveland served non consecutive terms.

Yea but we will have the sexy Obama girl for life :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKsoXHYICqU]YouTube - "I Got a Crush...On Obama" By Obama Girl[/ame]

The worst part of this is Bin Laden will be caught during Obama’s watch. And the troops will be brought home under Obama’s watch.

So the victory that Bush and McCain risked their political lives for, and our military men and women risked their actual lives for— will all go to Obama.

The worst part of this is Bin Laden will be caught during Obama’s watch. And the troops will be brought home under Obama’s watch.

So the victory that Bush and McCain risked their political lives for, and our military men and women risked their actual lives for— will all go to Obama.

keep talking.... please... because people like you are the reason your party is in disarray.

risked their political lives for... RAFLMAO!!

Biggest load of hogwash I've heard in ages. :cuckoo:

He may get voted out in 2012 but there's still the Nobel Prize for "something" waiting for him. A speech circuit at maybe millions per. Look at previous Dem losers, Carter and Gore as examples.

not really. remeber, America voted for Bush twice

Wow, what an impressive win...... let's see, 750 MILLION DOLLARS, ACORN registering any pile of shit with a pulse, George Soros, the full support of the MSM, full support of the entertainment industry which gave him the full support of lemming college students, 99% of the black vote, all of the dead people that voted, all of the felons that voted, all of the illegals that voted, all of the NAMBLA guys, all of the guilt ridden pathetic white vote, California's 55 electoral, New York's 31 electoral and Southern New York/Jersey's 27 electoral votes (the bedwetting retired New Yorkers that have taken over Florida) and of course the full support of every enemy that wants the United States destroyed.

It took all that to defeat a 73 year old that has frozen arms ........ what a mandate.

But we'll have a recession on BHO's watch so we can v O'Blame Obama for that

He may get voted out in 2012 but there's still the Nobel Prize for "something" waiting for him. A speech circuit at maybe millions per. Look at previous Dem losers, Carter and Gore as examples.

That's OK we can redistribute his wealth

Bush did nothing truly to catch Osama, he ignored Afghanistan.

And McCain wasn't going to be the one chasing Osama, he too was focused on Iraq.

I heard Obama however talk about BOTH Afghanistan and Iraq. Obama wants us to get out of Afghanistan just as much as Iraq but realizes the need of actually being where we SHOULD BE.

There is always back to the senate and or even maybe Supreme Court after the presidency. Especially if he is a popular president.

And if Obama has a great eight years, Republicans are in huge trouble.

That will be 8 years we did great under Clinton, 8 years bad under Bush, and 8 years good under Obama.

24 years of why Democrats should be President and not the current Republicans. :lol:

I don't personally believe the Republicans will win the election again until they rehijack their party back from the christian conservative base and even their journey will be difficult.

For now, they are cast out into the desert with a long time to think about where they are headed as a party. Or should I say in this case, cast out of New England.

Last edited:

Theoretically, Obama could have 8 years left as a politician, then spend some time as America's greatest statesman, then spend the rest of his life on the Supreme Court.

Theoretically, The democrats could win again after Obama's 8 years, and the republicans might not see the White House agains for the rest of this century.

If one wants to deal with theory ..

Talk about hoping against hope! lol

Its a wee bit premature to start talking about one term. Let's wait 12 hours after his victory before we start anointing the President in 2012.

Our troops didn't risk their lives for Bush, McCain, or Obama .. and there is no victory in Iraq, nor do I think there will be "victory" in Afghanistan.

Wow, what an impressive win...... let's see, 750 MILLION DOLLARS, ACORN registering any pile of shit with a pulse, George Soros, the full support of the MSM, full support of the entertainment industry which gave him the full support of lemming college students, 99% of the black vote, all of the dead people that voted, all of the felons that voted, all of the illegals that voted, all of the NAMBLA guys, all of the guilt ridden pathetic white vote, California's 55 electoral, New York's 31 electoral and Southern New York/Jersey's 27 electoral votes (the bedwetting retired New Yorkers that have taken over Florida) and of course the full support of every enemy that wants the United States destroyed.

It took all that to defeat a 73 year old that has frozen arms ........ what a mandate.

You forgot the most important element of Obama's victory .. the mindlessly miserable failed politics of the Republican Party .. which is THE most important.

You can whine like a stuck pig about really goofy shit like ACORN and howl at the moon .. but in case you didn't notice ..

REPUBLICANS GOT THEIR ASSES STOMPED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY

Feel free to blame it all on ACORN or Rev. Wright if you choose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our troops didn't risk their lives for Bush, McCain, or Obama .. and there is no victory in Iraq, nor do I think there will be "victory" in Afghanistan.

The great part about the hypocrisy of the Dimmies is that for years they've been saying we cant win in Iraq, we can't win in Afghanistan but they will claim BHO won the war

thats it, lick your wonds facist, ha ha, he'll win the next one as well. 8 years of democratic dominence.

Forum List

Back