so the top 3 GOP candidates are..

blu

Sep 21, 2009
1) a guy who signed a single payer bill into law
2) a former IRS agent
3) a former federal reserve chair

I totally see the tea party coming out strong for such a stellar line up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and the dem candidate is a guy who though president of the Harvard Law Review managed the uncommon feat of not publishing a single article with his name on it......

2) a former IRS agent

The teaparty will back Bachmann.

I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

The gotp has chased off many viable candidates. They are hindering themselves.

Unless palin runs...Ok, you're right!:tongue:

Neither Palin nor Bachman are reasonable candidates for True Conservatives. Their gender makes them unsupportable.

There are no viable candiates in either mainstream party. There are simply a slew of politicians whose only significant difference between each other is their names.

2) a former IRS agent

The teaparty will back Bachmann.

Unless palin runs...Ok, you're right!:tongue:

Palin would be a distraction and is too polarizing within the republican party. She's great as a fundraiser, though

I'm wondering why Christie doesn't want to run. He could be a challenge even in the general. He must have something in his past.

2) a former IRS agent

Then why bray about it sooo much if you liberals aren't worried?? I've never seen so many people give so much attention to "total losers." I can tell you this, DingleBarry now has a record to defend and it's a TOTAL FAILURE, complete.. No matter who runs, THEY ARE NOT Obama. For a party who elected someone with nothing more than a community organizer background, I wouldn't be throwing stones.. Makes an ass out of you. Just sayin :)

Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney

I can sort of remember it. But I keep getting them mixed up with Obama/Biden. It's all a little fuzzy.

Heck, I can't tell them apart.

One of them is always out golfing as our country goes to pot, and the other is.....

It seems like one of those administrations was a big defender of the Patriot Act and all about fighting a bunch of wars, and the other uh.. hmm, lemme think..

Oh! Wait, which one was doing all the corporate welfare? You know, bailout the banks and all that stuff? Er... uhh....

At least Obama closed Gitmo and got us out of Iraq... or was that Bush? Neither? shit...

2) a former IRS agent

Then why bray about it sooo much if you liberals aren't worried?? I've never seen so many people give so much attention to "total losers." I can tell you this, DingleBarry now has a record to defend and it's a TOTAL FAILURE, complete.. No matter who runs, THEY ARE NOT Obama. For a party who elected someone with nothing more than a community organizer background, I wouldn't be throwing stones.. Makes an ass out of you. Just sayin :)

:lol: I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if nobody pointed out your unfortunate choices..

2) a former IRS agent

:lol: I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if nobody pointed out your unfortunate choices..

Being you seem to think you know me so well, tell me who my "unfortunate choices" are? I'll wait..

Forum List

Back