so the top 3 GOP candidates are..

1) a guy who signed a single payer bill into law
2) a former IRS agent
3) a former federal reserve chair

I totally see the tea party coming out strong for such a stellar line up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then why bray about it sooo much if you liberals aren't worried?? I've never seen so many people give so much attention to "total losers." I can tell you this, DingleBarry now has a record to defend and it's a TOTAL FAILURE, complete.. No matter who runs, THEY ARE NOT Obama. For a party who elected someone with nothing more than a community organizer background, I wouldn't be throwing stones.. Makes an ass out of you. Just sayin :)

:lol: I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if nobody pointed out your unfortunate choices..

What's wrong? Someone dares to criticize your messiah and you get personal?? LMAO You sheep are a joke.

Then why bray about it sooo much if you liberals aren't worried?? I've never seen so many people give so much attention to "total losers." I can tell you this, DingleBarry now has a record to defend and it's a TOTAL FAILURE, complete.. No matter who runs, THEY ARE NOT Obama. For a party who elected someone with nothing more than a community organizer background, I wouldn't be throwing stones.. Makes an ass out of you. Just sayin :)

:lol: I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if nobody pointed out your unfortunate choices..

Being you seem to think you know me so well, tell me who my "unfortunate choices" are? I'll wait..

are you still repressing those lesbian urges? its not healthy

What's wrong? Someone dares to criticize your messiah and you get personal?? LMAO You sheep are a joke.

The joke is your premise.

DingleBarry, the misery index is at it's highest in 38 years.. Not since Jimmah Cartah have Americans seen so much misery in their lives between SOARING ENERGY COSTS and inflation.. DingleBarry told us, PROMISED US, he would make certain all Americans had to pay HIGH energy costs under his Presidency.. And the liberal sheep say?

Being you seem to think you know me so well, tell me who my "unfortunate choices" are? I'll wait..

Nobody really cares who your choices are but that doesn't mean we can't guess.

I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

The Democrats and Obama have been focusing on jobs and the economy since Day 1. And you see the results.
Maybe if they ignored those issues they might do better.
Remember Dems again in 2010??

The joke is your premise.

Al Baraqi wasn't a Community Organizer?? Perhaps it was his PRESENT votes in the Chicago thuggary political machine??? LMFAO.. You can run but you can't hide.. the only MORONS who support this LOSER are you SHEEP.

DingleBarry, the misery index is at it's highest in 38 years.. Not since Jimmah Cartah have Americans seen so much misery in their lives between SOARING ENERGY COSTS and inflation.. DingleBarry told us, PROMISED US, he would make certain all Americans had to pay HIGH energy costs under his Presidency.. And the liberal sheep say?

So good at the so-called talking pts. Brush your teeth.:cool:

The Democrats and Obama have been focusing on jobs and the economy since Day 1. And you see the results.

It would certainly set better with me if they dropped the 'jobs' nonsense. The last thing I want from government is a job. Keep the peace, do some justice and leave me alone. That's all I'm looking for.

I can sort of remember it. But I keep getting them mixed up with Obama/Biden. It's all a little fuzzy.

Heck, I can't tell them apart.

One of them is always out golfing as our country goes to pot, and the other is.....

It seems like one of those administrations was a big defender of the Patriot Act and all about fighting a bunch of wars, and the other uh.. hmm, lemme think..

Oh! Wait, which one was doing all the corporate welfare? You know, bailout the banks and all that stuff? Er... uhh....

At least Obama closed Gitmo and got us out of Iraq... or was that Bush? Neither? shit...
One of them passed tax cuts, eliminated domestic terror attacks, and had an administration marked by sub 5% unemployment, GDP growth, and low inflation.
You were trying to make some kind of point here?

are you still repressing those lesbian urges? its not healthy

Once more, another personal attack when their messiah is called on his record. LMFAO~ Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just dont argue with idiots. registered republican btw

Do you think I don't know who you are??? Registered Republican?????? ROFLMAO Hahahahahahahahahabwhahahahahahaha YOU are as lib as they come, backassward leftist dummy.. Oh and thanks for the neg rep :) Glad you spent time in focusing on me. LMAO

Forum List

Back