so the top 3 GOP candidates are..

Once more, another personal attack when their messiah is called on his record. LMFAO~ Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I just dont argue with idiots. registered republican btw

Do you think I don't know who you are??? Registered Republican?????? ROFLMAO Hahahahahahahahahabwhahahahahahaha YOU are as lib as they come, backassward leftist dummy.. Oh and thanks for the neg rep :) Glad you spent time in focusing on me. LMAO

Quick, fall back on the unverifiable!!!:doubt:

I'm wondering why Christie doesn't want to run. He could be a challenge even in the general. He must have something in his past.

Perhaps Christie, being a family man, chooses not to subject his children to the mercy of the Democrat machine.

No, that's not it..

And you know it's not the reason how? Did Christie tell you? I certainly wouldn't blame any Republican politician for choosing not to subject their family to the Democrat machine. They proved in the last election that they think children are fair game.

Perhaps Christie, being a family man, chooses not to subject his children to the mercy of the Democrat machine.

No, that's not it..

And you know it's not the reason how? Did Christie tell you? I certainly wouldn't blame any Republican politician for choosing not to subject their family to the Democrat machine. They proved in the last election that they think children are fair game.

Uhm, he's already a Governor.. The Democratic machine doesn't just focus on the presidency.

You were trying to make some kind of point here?

Yep. The point is that there's no discernible difference between mainstream bought-and-paid-for Democrats and mainstream bought-and-paid-for Republicans. The economy collapsed under Bush, so it's hilarious to pin that on Obama - though he's certainly followed Bush's lead by bailing out the very fuckers who caused it.

Yep. The point is that there's no discernible difference between mainstream bought-and-paid-for Democrats and mainstream bought-and-paid-for Republicans. The economy collapsed under Bush, so it's hilarious to pin that on Obama - though he's certainly followed Bush's lead by bailing out the very fuckers who caused it.

I am sorry that Curtis LeMay isn't running this time. You'll get over it.

Honest, you are!

Again, you opened that fatass mouth and stuck your foot in it. EXACTLY.. I am NOT Ghoster nor anyone else.. Accuse me again and watch what happens.

Stfu.

What's wrong big mouth? Accusing people of shit that's false and called on it pissing you off?? TOO FUCKIN BAD. Watch who you accuse and shut that pie hole.. perhaps you won't find yourself looking like an idiot.

Keyboard commandos crack me up.. You must admit you post just like "him".

Perry wows at Republican conference amid 2012 buzz

New Orleans, Louisiana (CNN) – As speculation mounts about his presidential ambitions, Texas Gov. Rick Perry delivered a rousing and unapologetic defense of conservative principles on Saturday at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans.

Perry repeatedly brought an audience of hundreds of Republican activists to their feet with a small government message reminiscent of the one that helped him win an unprecedented third term as governor last November.

Perry said there is "too much spending, too much interfering and too much apologizing" in Washington.

Perry wows at Republican conference amid 2012 buzz – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Think the country is ready for another Texan?

What's wrong big mouth? Accusing people of shit that's false and called on it pissing you off?? TOO FUCKIN BAD. Watch who you accuse and shut that pie hole.. perhaps you won't find yourself looking like an idiot.

It has ZERO to do with being a commando keyboarder but everything to do with you accusing me of something that is a BLATANT LIE.. then you run for cover throwing more accusations out, all pissed off.. I don't stand idly by and allow anyone to accuse me of LIES simply because you have a cob crossed side ways.. Go play your games elsewhere Sarah G and save your feigned outrage for your leftist friends who sit by and lie with a straight face like you do.. that's more your ilk.

It has ZERO to do with being a commando keyboarder but everything to do with you accusing me of something that is a BLATANT LIE.. then you run for cover throwing more accusations out, all pissed off.. I don't stand idly by and allow anyone to accuse me of LIES simply because you have a cob crossed side ways.. Go play your games elsewhere Sarah G and save your feigned outrage for your leftist friends who sit by and lie with a straight face like you do.. that's more your ilk.

I don't have a straight face, I'm mostly laughing.

Or in other words......Busted.

I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

Sarah Gangrenous,

You are a life long political fool ........ and, the easy prediction is that you will remain that way.

BTW, that's not just an opinion you'll disagree with. It's a fact.

Last edited:
I'm a lifelong Democrat but I don't think this is going to be a slam dunk for Obama or the Dems. They need to get serious and stop acting like the Repubs can't win. Repubs will win if we don't focus on the economy and jobs now. Remember that horror story Bush/Cheney?

Weiner was a distraction, he resigned now all of them need to focus.

Sarah Gangrenous,

You are a life long political fool ........ and, the easy prediction is that you will remain that way.

BTW, that's not just an opinion you'll disagree with. It's a fact.

But then, nobody cares what you think, psycho. :lol:

and the dem candidate is....

Dems don't need a candidate. They could run a ferret and it still would compete with the GOP. That is how bad the GOP is right now.

Don't count your chickens yet my overconfident friend.I don't care how much joy Chris Mathews gets in his pants whenever Obama walks into a room.If unemployment is a you know what hair above 8% come election day the Obama is in for a close call or just might not win.

I don't care how much the Libs love this guy,some of them might actually think for themselves this time and not buy into the liberal biased news organizations push for the Obama.

So let's calm down Sparky....:doubt:

1) a guy who signed a single payer bill into law
2) a former IRS agent
3) a former federal reserve chair

I totally see the tea party coming out strong for such a stellar line up

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even if any of this was true, it would still be better then a devote anti american big business loving/wallstreet humping muslim as president any day of the week.

Forum List

Back