So the Left tells us Russia wants Donny to win...Who does Mexico want to win..

Putin said he wanted Donny to win! He said it to the world on live TV.

Cool...so who does Mexico want to win and why?

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit about who Putin wants to win?

Putin interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Numerous investigations have concluded that - including the latest Senate investigation and ruling. Will Mexico interfere in the 2020 election?

Have you been in a peyote induced coma for the last six months?

Who gives a shit?

Putin interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Numerous investigations have concluded that - including the latest Senate investigation and ruling. Will Mexico interfere in the 2020 election?

Have you been in a peyote induced coma for the last six months?

Who gives a shit?

They've been interfering in our elections for decades ya stupid savage.

So how many millions of Russians has Trump imported?
Sorry, i can't make heads or tails of this brain fart.

Willfully stupid is no way to go through life son.
I defer to your expertise in the matter. Maybe work on your vocabulary and syntax a bit. That's free advice.

I'd say you need some remedial reading lessons.
Okay, but you're an idiot, so what does that matter? Remember, you are the dumbass who thought the reason we know Putin wanted trump to win was so that russians could move here and enjoy it more. Yeah...that was pretty embarrassing.

I defer to your expertise in the matter. Maybe work on your vocabulary and syntax a bit. That's free advice.

Okay, but you're an idiot, so what does that matter? Remember, you are the dumbass who thought the reason we know Putin wanted trump to win was so that russians could move here and enjoy it more. Yeah...that was pretty embarrassing.

Now I know for certain you're retarded.

Now I know for certain you're retarded.
Fascinating! You're quite the conversationalist.

So professor, tell us why you think Putin turned on the afterburners to get Trump elected. So we can all laugh at you.

'interfere' means whatever the LWNJ's want it to mean to hide the fact that HiLIARy lost because she is an insufferable twat.

and why?
It’s weird, the Left always seems to leave out Mexico when they talk about foreign nations ‘meddling’....Anybody know why that might be?
This country has never had so many illegitimate, crime seeking, bottom feeding, taxpayer draining, no pride having, un-American low life's on it's soil. AND NEARLY ALL OF THEM WERE BORN HERE.

Forum List

Back