So the Left tells us Russia wants Donny to win...Who does Mexico want to win..

Putin said he wanted Donny to win! He said it to the world on live TV.

Cool...so who does Mexico want to win and why?

Who gives a shit?

Who gives a shit about who Putin wants to win?

Putin interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Numerous investigations have concluded that - including the latest Senate investigation and ruling. Will Mexico interfere in the 2020 election?

Who gives a shit?

Putin interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump. Numerous investigations have concluded that - including the latest Senate investigation and ruling. Will Mexico interfere in the 2020 election?

WTF are you serious?
Mexico has been “interfering” in US elections for decades. They’ve planted 20-40 million foot soldiers on our soil to do so...Mexifornia, AZ, NM, TX....Mexico has kept the Dem Party relevant. You honestly didn’t know that?

Who gives a shit?

Ask yourself this....Could Republicans win a national election without the help of Russia’s people.....now ask “Could Democrats win an election without help from Mexico’s people?
Simple shit...huh?

Who gives a shit?

WTF are you serious?
Mexico has been “interfering” in US elections for decades. They’ve planted 20-40 million foot soldiers on our soil to do so...Mexifornia, AZ, NM, TX....Mexico has kept the Dem Party relevant. You honestly didn’t know that?

You mean the land the U.S. previously stole from Mexico? Funny...

1589584022024.png

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Who gives a shit?

Every investigation showed no Russian interference
Mexico sent how many millions here to actually influence our politics?

Who gives a shit?

Oh, so now you're just flat out lying.

Who gives a shit?

Oh, so now you're just flat out lying.

I laugh at you.

Who gives a shit?

WTF are you serious?

You mean the land the U.S. previously stole from Mexico? Funny...

View attachment 336541

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

You mean like how your ancestors stole this land from the Beringians?
Free enlightenment...whitey bought this land

Who gives a shit?

"Interfered"? Just how did Putin "interfere" in the 2016 election?

How many votes did he supposedly "change"? He certainly didn't change my vote, as I knew long before the election that I wasn't going to vote for that rancid post-menopausal ratbag Hillary Clinton.

And if Putin did "interfere", by the same token, was it wrong for Obama to interfere against Netanyahu in the Israeli elections of 2015, for Bill Clinton to interfere against Netanyahu in the Israeli elections of 1996, and when Ted Kennedy appealed directly to the Russians to help stop Ronald Reagan from being elected in 1983?

The hypocrisy of American election investigations into Israel

Ted Kennedy Colluded With Russia to Subvert a Presidential Election

So how are you going to answer this? Are you even going to try to address it rationally, logically, and convincingly, or merely ignore it it like a cat who covers up the dump he just took and just walks away, hoping that nobody will smell it? Because between you and me, I can smell your BS from here, Bub.

Who gives a shit?

How many votes did he supposedly "change"? He certainly didn't change my vote, as I knew long before the election that I wasn't going to vote for that rancid post-menopausal ratbag Hillary Clinton.

And if Putin did "interfere", by the same token, was it wrong for Obama to interfere against Netanyahu in the Israeli elections of 2015, for Bill Clinton to interfere against Netanyahu in the Israeli elections of 1996, and when Ted Kennedy appealed directly to the Russians to help stop Ronald Reagan from being elected in 1983?

So how are you going to answer this? Are you even going to try to address it rationally, logically, and convincingly, or merely ignore it it like a cat who covers up the dump he just took and just walks away, hoping that nobody will smell it? Because between you and me, I can smell your BS from here, Bub.

Easy peasey

Netanyahu, Reagan, Trump - bad
Kennedy, Obama, - good

Who gives a shit?

Easy peasey

Netanyahu, Reagan, Trump - bad
Kennedy, Obama, - good

I see a slight difference: Ted Kennedy has assumed the persona of a "good communist" (being a dead communist).

Obama hasn't yet achieved that distinction.

Who gives a shit?

The people being targeted by Putin's illegal activities?

Who are these “people” you speak of...and why don’t you care about the “illegal activities” of Mexico, their people and how it relates to American democracy?

It seems that the Putin "collusion" charge was a figment of the CIA's long list of political imagination. It's alleged that CIA chief Brennan withheld evidence that Putin really wanted Hillary to win and the intel. club membership consisting of the FBI leadership manufactured bogus evidence to go along with it and engage in what amounts to a real political coup.

Forum List

Back