Biden To Trump On Debates; "I Hear You're Free On Wednesdays"

In such debates, the rules are everything. If Biden can control the rules, even he can appear coherent. Trump's best strategy would be to devise a way of real-time fact checking. Biden lies his ass off in these things, but it doesn't come out until the following morning, by which time it is too late.

I would be extremely surprised if there is a single debate, let alone three.

Trump will wipe the floor with that addled old codger.

Biden wouldn't control the rules. Try reading before commenting.

The problem you have, Trump doesn't control them either.

That's the whole point of a one on one with no crowds, and a closed mic after each answer.

If Trump has to rely on giving real answers to real policy questions, Biden would eat his lunch, and thats why Trump is in no danger of debating.

Now he has real problems, because Biden is now going to beat him over the head every day now just making Trump look weaker and weaker.

Why would Biden be afraid to face Trump on stage in front of people?

They would be two men under equal rules. Does Trump really intimidate Biden that much?

Neither can Trump, without rambling about his new next love...this last week or two, it was incoherent ramblings of praise for Hannibal Lector...what a great guy.... :lol: gawd, he's an embarrassment to humanity!
Why do you support a crooked, senile old man like Biden? Even some of my Democrat friends will be voting for Trump.

President Joe Biden is offering a new salvo in the debate on presidential debates, calling on former President Donald Trump to “pick the dates.”

At the same time, Biden’s campaign sent a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that the president would not be participating in the committee’s announced debate dates and instead plans to participate in showdowns hosted by news organizations. In the letter, the campaign proposed debate dates in June and September.

Good. Lets take away donny's adoring crowd of hecklers, and cut his mic after a predetermined amount of time to answer questions, and lets see how well he holds up on his own.

It’s a bluff….No way doddering Biden wants any of Trump in a debate…

Why do you support a crooked, senile old man like Biden? Even some of my Democrat friends will be voting for Trump.
I don't believe he is senile, he's just old, but so is Trump old and I believe Trump is downright demented, deranged.

I would have preferred a younger candidate, the future generation representation... on both sides to duke it out.

but that isn't our choice now...thus Biden over Trump, any day of the week and twice on Sunday, for me. 😁

I don't believe he is senile, he's just old, but so is Trump old and I believe Trump is downright demented, deranged.

I would have preferred a younger candidate, the future generation representation... on both sides to duke it out.

but that isn't our choice now...thus Biden over Trump, any day of the week and twice on Sunday, for me. 😁
Just curious. Who would you vote for Nikki Haley v
1. Joe Biden? (y/n)
2. Kamala Harris?
3. Gavin Newsome?

You are obviously not a moderate Democrat.

Just curious. Who would you vote for Nikki Haley v
1. Joe Biden? (y/n)
2. Kamala Harris?
3. Gavin Newsome?
that's a tough one for me.... I really want to see a woman president and I think with her experience and knowledge, she is qualified and not far out on the right wing extreme.

1. Biden would not be running if it were not trump in the race.

2. Harris doesn't appear to know enough on foreign affairs imho, at this point....but it could be that she does? So, I don't know, I'd have to see them debate. Haley would have to come out double the advantage of knowledge than Harris, because I will weight my vote for a Democrat because I support their agendas in Congress...for the most part, but NOT ALL.

3. Gosh, I think Newsome is qualified....But before I die, I'd like to see a qualified woman president....that's a toughy....but likely, because I think Republicans in Congress are bat shit crazy and nothing but rebel rousers and obstructionists.... when a dem President is in power, I'd say Newsome.... I don't want Rs in Congress having power at this point...they're nuts.

I would respect Haley if she won any of those, though.

Last edited:
that's a tough one for me.... I really want to see a woman president and I think with her experience and knowledge, she is qualified and not far out on the right wing extreme.

1. Biden would not be running if it were not trump in the race.

2. Harris doesn't appear to know enough on foreign affairs imho, at this point....but it could be that she does? So, I don't know, I'd have to see them debate. Haley would have to come out double the advantage of knowledge than Harris, because I will weight my vote for a Democrat because I support their agendas in Congress...for the most part, but NOT ALL.

3. Gosh, I think Newsome is qualified....But before I die, I'd like to see a qualified woman president....that's a toughy....but likely, because I think Republicans in Congress are bat shit crazy and nothing but rabblel-rousers and obstructionists.... when a dem President is in power, I'd say Newsome.... I don't want Rs in Congress having power at this point...they're nuts.

I would respect Haley if she won any of those, though.
As expected. You're locked into the failed democrat policies. Not looking at the individual's capabilities.
I voted or Bubba Clinton twice, thinking he was capable. Got one balanced budget.

Anyway, critiquing your selections.
1. You should have voted Nikki over Biden, that is a "no-brainer" Biden is too old. His judgement is obviously impaired.

2. Kamala is not capable. Another no-brainer. She would be another Manchurian Candidate like Biden, just reading teleprompters.

3. Newsome is capable. He did well against Hannity. His policies suck, but he is highly intelligent.

President Joe Biden is offering a new salvo in the debate on presidential debates, calling on former President Donald Trump to “pick the dates.”

At the same time, Biden’s campaign sent a letter to the Commission on Presidential Debates that the president would not be participating in the committee’s announced debate dates and instead plans to participate in showdowns hosted by news organizations. In the letter, the campaign proposed debate dates in June and September.

Good. Lets take away donny's adoring crowd of hecklers, and cut his mic after a predetermined amount of time to answer questions, and lets see how well he holds up on his own.

Poor skrewey.
Where will you move?

And Trump responds just like everybody knew he would...

Trump -- who avoided any debates with his rivals for the Republican presidential nomination this year -- said he was "ready to Rumble!!!"

"I am Ready and Willing to debate Crooked Joe at the two proposed times in June and September," Trump said on his TruthSocial platform.

Describing Biden as "the WORST debater I have ever faced," Trump called for a "very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds."

Theres his excuse to avoid the debates which everybody knows his coward ass has no intention of doing.
Once the TDS cuts off all oxygen to the brain, we have the syndrome called...
skreweyxemia

Donald Trump never lost a debate to Potato.

tRump says yes

This country deserves a few laughs

“Crooked Joe Biden is the WORST debater I have ever faced - He can’t put two sentences together! Crooked is also the WORST President in the history of the United States, by far. It’s time for a debate so that he can explain to the American People his highly destructive Open Border Policy, new and ridiculous EV Mandates, the allowance of Crushing Inflation, High Taxes, and his really WEAK Foreign Policy, which is allowing the World to “Catch on Fire.” I am Ready and Willing to Debate Crooked Joe at the two proposed times in June and September. I would strongly recommend more than two debates and, for excitement purposes, a very large venue, although Biden is supposedly afraid of crowds - That’s only because he doesn’t get them. Just tell me when, I’ll be there. “Let’s get ready to Rumble!!!”
Hahahaha

Is this like his promise to testify that he also lied about?

Yes.

He didn’t “promise” to testify. He simply said he was going to. That’s not a promise.

He is free to change his mind.

And most often, lawyers counsel their clients not to testify. Maybe Trump is heeding such legal advice.

There isn’t any doubt however that he will debate President McAlzheimer.

Forum List

Back