So, the GOP wants a loyalty pledge. Really???

It would be interesting to find out what will happen if Trump is President. However, I think it would be interesting in a bad way, not a good way.

I still don't believe Trump is in this for the long haul. I think he has other motivations. I do like what he has done as far as drawing attention to the cronyism and the weakness of the establishment candidates.

If it turns out he is serious I don't think his presidency will be a bad thing. I'm sure if he does come to an agreement with the republicrats he will hold them to it.

I'm not even sure where to begin with this. The GOP and head stooge, Reince Priebus want to have Donald Trump sign a loyalty pledge. First of all, what would the GOP know about loyalty? Nothing! All they do is lie to their voting base, then stab them in the back after the election. The only loyalty I see with the GOP is to the Chamber of Commerce and other special interests they're in the tank for.

So, let's say Trump signs and follows through with this elementary school level stupidity. Let's say the establishment pulls enough strings to get some establishment RINO like Bush, Christi or Kasich the nomination - do they really think if Trump doesn't run 3rd party, this will help them defeat the Democratic candidate? No, it won't because too many 3rd party people like me, and conservative Republicans just won't vote for a RINO.

So in conclusion, if the establishment gets their RINO nominated, it won't matter if Trump goes 3rd party or not, the Democrat will win in a landslide.

Stop sucking Trump's dick. He's a Democrat, you moron.

I'm not even sure where to begin with this. The GOP and head stooge, Reince Priebus want to have Donald Trump sign a loyalty pledge. First of all, what would the GOP know about loyalty? Nothing! All they do is lie to their voting base, then stab them in the back after the election. The only loyalty I see with the GOP is to the Chamber of Commerce and other special interests they're in the tank for.

So, let's say Trump signs and follows through with this elementary school level stupidity. Let's say the establishment pulls enough strings to get some establishment RINO like Bush, Christi or Kasich the nomination - do they really think if Trump doesn't run 3rd party, this will help them defeat the Democratic candidate? No, it won't because too many 3rd party people like me, and conservative Republicans just won't vote for a RINO.

So in conclusion, if the establishment gets their RINO nominated, it won't matter if Trump goes 3rd party or not, the Democrat will win in a landslide.

Stop sucking Trump's dick. He's a Democrat, you moron.

Democrats are for illegals.

You won't vote rino....good for you........that means you won't be voting Trump, right?

As to the GOP.....

Their motive is transparent.

They get Trump to sign this pledge....Then use the power of the two party system to ensure he never gets the nomination.....

This is what happens when we don't have free, fair, and open elections......

It will be interesting to see if Trump is stupid enough to agree to sign this pledge.

Yeah, so is Trump. Trump loves illegals and illegal labor.

You got proof on the illegal labor?
That was debunked.
Have you read his policies?
Raise money for the wall by reducing current income tax breaks for illegal aliens;

Enhance fees for overstaying a visa;

Put more fees on the admission of legal temporary alien workers; and

Charge admissions fees for all border crossers, every time they cross the border

lol, The Democrat party doesn't have to ask for a loyalty pledge from their candidates or base. they know they have them chained to their plantation.
There's that "plantation" pattern again....just like "Dear Leader" and "Messiah".

Only right-wingers fight to prove their 'conservative' credentials and decry everyone that doesn't agree with them. That is not a 'Plantation' mentality, that is a Crazy Cult mentality!!

I will proudly give the middle finger to someone demanding I have 'Liberal' credentials. If someone claimed an idea was not 'liberal' or 'not liberal enough' I would quickly ask, 'But does it work? If so, then get the hell out the way!'

I would love for some Democrats demanding I become more liberal or leave. I would walk off and never vote Democrat again. But the fanatics in the GOP cult would never understand that. Not to be conservative by the party is like getting tagged fr excommunication!!

"Ohh, you better get right with the party(GOD) or you going to get kicked out of the party(go to hell) just like a liberal(sinner)."

The 'conservatives' don't take their cyanide with Kool Aid!! They take it straight, no chaser, right out of the tablet case with warnings!! They want to brag about how conservative they are!--Cyanide and Arsenic is just candy to them!

lol, The Democrat party doesn't have to ask for a loyalty pledge from their candidates or base. they know they have them chained to their plantation.
There's that "plantation" pattern again....just like "Dear Leader" and "Messiah".

Only right-wingers fight to prove their 'conservative' credentials and decry everyone that doesn't agree with them. That is not a 'Plantation' mentality, that is a Crazy Cult mentality!!

I will proudly give the middle finger to someone demanding I have 'Liberal' credentials. If someone claimed an idea was not 'liberal' or 'not liberal enough' I would quickly ask, 'But does it work? If so, then get the hell out the way!'

I would love for some Democrats demanding I become more liberal or leave. I would walk off and never vote Democrat again. But the fanatics in the GOP cult would never understand that. Not to be conservative by the party is like getting tagged fr excommunication!!

"Ohh, you better get right with the party(GOD) or you going to get kicked out of the party(go to hell) just like a liberal(sinner)."

The 'conservatives' don't take their cyanide with Kool Aid!! They take it straight, no chaser, right out of the tablet case with warnings!! They want to brag about how conservative they are!--Cyanide and Arsenic is just candy to them!
Correct, liberals are pragmatists, not ideologues, as are most conservatives.

That was debunked.
Raise money for the wall by reducing current income tax breaks for illegal aliens;

Charge admissions fees for all border crossers, every time they cross the border

Trump supports amnesty. There's also the bit about how Trump blasted Romney for being too harsh on immigration. You really believe he's suddenly flipped the script?

Trump is a Democrat. He's always been a Democrat, and is close friends with the Clintons, by the way. Trump is nothing more than, as one friend of mine has put it, a 5th Column infiltrator into the GOP.

That was debunked.

Trump supports amnesty. There's also the bit about how Trump blasted Romney for being too harsh on immigration. You really believe he's suddenly flipped the script?

Trump is a Democrat. He's always been a Democrat, and is close friends with the Clintons, by the way. Trump is nothing more than, as one friend of mine has put it, a 5th Column infiltrator into the GOP.
Why is it Liberal scum ALWAYS lie?...Trump said...

Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back, AFTER DEPORTED!

And already explained that being a businessman in NYC it was POLITICALLY NECESSARY to be a DemocRAT when doing business and needing permits within a Democratic city.... How many times does a scumbag lefty have to lie about this?

How many times does a scumbag lefty have to lie about this?

That's a great question. How many times will a scumbag lefty like Donald Trump lie about his supposed Presidential campaign, before he admits that he's trolling morons like you?

I don't know what the answer is, all I know is that I'll be putting my support behind a real Republican, with real credentials for the office.

Correct, liberals are pragmatists, not ideologues, as are most conservatives.
Funniest post of the day!

How many times does a scumbag lefty have to lie about this?

That's a great question. How many times will a scumbag lefty like Donald Trump lie about his supposed Presidential campaign, before he admits that he's trolling morons like you?

I don't know what the answer is, all I know is that I'll be putting my support behind a real Republican, with real credentials for the office.

And there will not be any change in D.C. as to how things are run.

That "loyalty pledge" crap is a trick to get Trump over a barrel. If he agrees, they railroad him and he has no leverage to fight back. He's not gonna fall for that.

SNIP:

"But the close associate said Trump has decided to give the completed pledge to Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus during a meeting at Trump Tower shortly after 1 p.m. today. Trump is scheduled to hold a news conference on an unspecified topic at 2 p.m."

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Trump will sign GOP loyalty pledge

And there will not be any change in D.C. as to how things are run.

And if you think that electing a particular person as President will make a difference, then you're just as foolish as all the people who fell for Obama's "Hope and Change" bullshit.

Forum List

Back