so san francisco is boycotting AZ...

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
as a liberal sanctuary city....

the sf board of supes is voting to boycot az...

they are cancelling trips and asking businesses to do so as well...

the have asked the giants to avoid playing in az and the 49ers to avoid playing in az.....

now sf lives on tourisim.....hmmmmmmmmm....this could backfire....

San Francisco city workers should not be vacationing anywhere on the taxpayer dime. They may have just opened a big can of worms.

Most cities have conventions in other cities, but way to grasp at straws.

I wonder what the mother whose 2 sons and husband were killed by a road rager ILLEGAL alien thinks about this???

When this horrendous crime happened, the COUNTRY should have called for a boycott of San Fran!!! Being that Mayor Newsom had said that ALL illegals were welcomed in his city! Needless to say he had to eat his words.

Frisco and it's citizens should be used for one thing, and one thing only:

Weapons testing!

SERIOUSLY!

I see.

so....

you want to KILL everyone in San Francisco...

and you are SICK of the liberal media calling YOU violent!

you are truly insane

Frisco and it's citizens should be used for one thing, and one thing only:

Weapons testing!

SERIOUSLY!

I see.

so....

you want to KILL everyone in San Francisco...

and you are SICK of the liberal media calling YOU violent!

you are truly insane
YEP!

Now, get your sorry lil' liberal ass over to that other thread you so cowardly abandoned (big surprise, a liberal who's a fucking coward) and show US ALL the violence of the tea partiers. Show us where the riot police have had to have been called to help quell the violence at ANY TEA PARTY RALLY. You know, like the violence of lib's such as yourself clocking a police officer in the head with a fucking bottle, like we just saw in Arizona.

Come on jackass!.....I can fully prove you're a bunch of cowardly violent lil' pieces of shit.

At least you think you're tough when you're in a crowd. Corner one of you dirty fucks alone, and it's a whole different story!

Forum List

Back