so san francisco is boycotting AZ...

I wonder what the mother whose 2 sons and husband were killed by a road rager ILLEGAL alien thinks about this???

san fran told her to fuck off a long time ago,
Newsome should be jailed for aiding and abeting federal criminals!

That bitch went on his honeymoon while she buried her family..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pbh_iiv7cE]YouTube - An Illegal Alien Killed Danielle Bologna's Family[/ame]

I am against Illegal Immigration....but I am embarassed by the likes of Willow and Wicked.
Yeah!

And your opinion is as significant as the steaming turd my dog laid out on the lawn this morning.

That turd was summarily tossed in the fucking trash!

Care to join it, Chester?

LMAO!

Why not just sell SF to mexico and get some of our money back that illegals send to mexico.

The San Fransicko Board of Stupidvisors have their heads up eachothers butts as usual. Arizona actually deals with a serious problem that is effecting their budget every single year. These fucking pinko morons on dope couldn't figure out a budget plan if it was calculated right in front of them. These maggots are the lowest of the lowest. As a matter of fact, The State of Occupied California's legislator have their heads stuck up their butts just as deep. Gov. Ahnold came in and actually tried to deal with Illegal Aliens but the leftist dominated Legislator and Judicial activist tyrrants in Black robes prevented him from dealing with it. That's not to give Gov Ahnold a pass for all his Liberal Republican bullshit either. San FransickO is full of a bunch of lunatics on dope Like that bottomfeeding cheater Gavin Newsome who can't keep his penis in his pants. That fake dunce would support anything that keeps his filthy self in office. What a carpetbagging coke head puke bag. I hear he has a nose bigger than an Ant-eater. ~BH

What happens when the 49ers have to play the Cardinals this year?
They will get their ass kicked, as usual.

The NFL would never allow it to happen.

MLB would never allow it to happen.

Frisco is walking a thin line with this threat. It could very well blow up in their ignorant faces.

Frisco and it's citizens should be used for one thing, and one thing only:

Weapons testing!

SERIOUSLY!

I see.

so....

you want to KILL everyone in San Francisco...

and you are SICK of the liberal media calling YOU violent!

you are truly insane
YEP!

Now, get your sorry lil' liberal ass over to that other thread you so cowardly abandoned (big surprise, a liberal who's a fucking coward) and show US ALL the violence of the tea partiers. Show us where the riot police have had to have been called to help quell the violence at ANY TEA PARTY RALLY. You know, like the violence of lib's such as yourself clocking a police officer in the head with a fucking bottle, like we just saw in Arizona.

Come on jackass!.....I can fully prove you're a bunch of cowardly violent lil' pieces of shit.

At least you think you're tough when you're in a crowd. Corner one of you dirty fucks alone, and it's a whole different story!

Oh look....an internet tough guy. :lol::lol:

I am against Illegal Immigration....but I am embarassed by the likes of Willow and Wicked.
Yeah!

And your opinion is as significant as the steaming turd my dog laid out on the lawn this morning.

That turd was summarily tossed in the fucking trash!

Care to join it, Chester?

LMAO!

See? Wicked tries very hard to represent Right Wingers. Can't understand why you lost the last election....it's a puzzlement. :lol:

Karl Freaking Rove doesnt like this bill

Jeb Bush doesnt like this bill.

There are numerous boycotts and cancelled conventions, so far.

This really really sounds like the MLK thing. Really.

I need more popcorn, dammit.

Then go get a fucking job and pay for that popcorn, ya' liberal loser!

:razz:

What would you expect from a bunch of Neo-Con Illegal invasion enablers? ~BH

So what are we waiting for? Let's boycott the cities that grant sanctuary to illegals - and let's begin with the city of San Francisco!! I truly hope that what Mayor Newsom has done will backfire on him. One can only hope!

So what are we waiting for? Let's boycott the cities that grant sanctuary to illegals - and let's begin with the city of San Francisco!! I truly hope that what Mayor Newsom has done will backfire on him. One can only hope!

I'll ditto that.

Forum List

Back