So Rand Paul is against the Civil Rights Act?

And that makes him wrong how?

His issue is that federal government shouldn't be involved in certain matters.

It makes him a complete fuck-up moron because he doesn't believe in equal employment opportunity.

Anything public funded he said he supports. He said Private business owners should be able to hire who they choose. It's called freedom of choice. Remember that one fuckO? ~BH

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. - Amendment XIV
That doesn't mean I have the right to give Old Country Buffet my business after church on Sundays and not be denied service because I'm a Latino.

It does according to Congress. Moreover, the courts have consistently upheld that restaurants and similar public establishments are liable to federal regulation because they engage in interstate commerce.

Uh, Dean, if a restaurant said "NO BLACKS ALLOWED" or "NO LATINOS ALLOWED" or "NO MIDDLE-EASTERNERS ALLOWED" they would lose business fast and have to either allow any patron to enter their establishment or shut down business if they really have that attitude.

I'm not too sure about that one, dude.

It makes him a complete fuck-up moron because he doesn't believe in equal employment opportunity.

Anything public funded he said he supports. He said Private business owners should be able to hire who they choose. It's called freedom of choice. Remember that one fuckO? ~BH

No, that would be called discrimination.

Go back and listen. He said it's a poor business decision to exclude someone from your restaurant, but he hated telling someone they couldn't do it. What do you think that means? And he wasn't talking about just restaurants, obviously.

Did that really need to be explained? Oh wait, you're confederate. Do you have the tats?

C-J Editorial Board Interviews

You can hear him say it here.

He says private business should be able to discriminate at about 59mins.

You mentally ill mother Fucker you! He said he's for private companies to be able to hire who they want. He didn't say he was against the Civil Rights Act. Most of the whole entire interview is talking against Racism, The treatment of Native Americans and how great MLK was. You stupid, race baiting spin artist dumb ass. ~BH

That's not true. He DOES refer to restaurants serving people. It's in the interview, I heard it a couple hours ago, I just heard it this minute on tv.

No, It's called freedom of choice when it's your business. You telling me someone should have to hire some dirt bag to work as a waiter? Somebody that doesn't take a shower or groom themselves whatsoever? Get the fuck out of here. As if you guys would hire them in your business. LOL!!! Yeah right bro. ~BH

Last edited:

Go back and listen. He said it's a poor business decision to exclude someone from your restaurant, but he hated telling someone they couldn't do it. What do you think that means? And he wasn't talking about just restaurants, obviously.

Did that really need to be explained? Oh wait, you're confederate. Do you have the tats?

I did listen dick Lip. He spent most of the time talking bad about racism. He was honest because he doesn't want the Government telling people what they can or can't do with their business. It's not about race you dumb shits.

Tats? No not my thing. Never really found one that I would want to look at for the rest of my life anyway. A Confederate? Are you fucking stupid? While I do support States rights, I am a Yankee from occupied California.

Let me make this clear you fucks, You guys want to make it about race. I personally don't believe that anyone should not get a job because of the color of their skin, but some other reasons should be left up to the private owner. ~BH

No, It's called freedom of choice when it's your business. You telling me someone should have to hire some dirt bag to work as a waiter? Somebody that doesn't take a shower or groom themselves whatsoever? Get the fuck out of here. As if you guys would hire them in your business. LOL!!! Yeah right bro. ~BH

No, you can't discriminate. Discrimination has a meaning. Go look it up.

C-J Editorial Board Interviews

You can hear him say it here.

He says private business should be able to discriminate at about 59mins.

You mentally ill mother Fucker you! He said he's for private companies to be able to hire who they want. He didn't say he was against the Civil Rights Act. Most of the whole entire interview is talking against Racism, The treatment of Native Americans and how great MLK was. You stupid, race baiting spin artist dumb ass. ~BH

That's not true. He DOES refer to restaurants serving people. It's in the interview, I heard it a couple hours ago, I just heard it this minute on tv.

It's not all about Race though Carb. Come on bro, don't play that fucking card with this. You know why he has trouble telling people what to do. You know damn well why. ~BH

I wouldn't repeal the Civil Rights Act. However, businesses should be allowed to refuse service to anyone because of race, religion, etc. On that note though, those same businesses should have a nice sign on the outside of their business about who they don't serve.

Then we'll see real fast how long the racists stay in business. :thup:

I'd be more worried if Rand has the same obsession with Ayn Rand and religion over civil liberties as his father.

But you cannot judge if the reasons for hiring were discriminatory or not, or of there are more people of a certain race than other races working at the business is based on discriminatory reasons.

It's not all about Race though Carb. Come on bro, don't play that fucking card with this. You know why he has trouble telling people what to do. You know damn well why. ~BH

He's in the Goldwater camp, philosophically, that thinks that states' rights are more important than civil rights.

Okay, fair enough, he's entitled to his opinion. But so are the people who may or may not vote for him.

I'd be more worried if Rand has the same obsession with Ayn Rand and religion over civil liberties as his father.
Or maybe he chose "Rand" because he doesn't like "Randy" as a nickname and/or because he doesn't like being addressed by his full name by those he knows.

I like being called "Paul," not "Paulie/Pauly." Something about being addressed by the latter annoys me for some reason.

I did listen dick Lip. He spent most of the time talking bad about racism. He was honest because he doesn't want the Government telling people what they can or can't do with their business. It's not about race you dumb shits.

Tats? No not my thing. Never really found one that I would want to look at for the rest of my life anyway. A Confederate? Are you fucking stupid? While I do support States rights, I am a Yankee from occupied California.

Let me make this clear you fucks, You guys want to make it about race. I personally don't believe that anyone should not get a job because of the color of their skin, but some other reasons should be left up to the private owner. ~BH

Oh wow, gee, maybe I can help you out. You know, it would be better if I spoke in your language. That might help.

Listen up dipshit, get your fucking head out of your fat ass. You can't have it both ways you drooling idiot moron.

"I personally don't believe that anyone should not get a job because of the color of their skin"

What do you think he's talking about you stepped on piece of dog shit.

There, did that help? Do you understand now? Did I translate that correctly?

Or maybe he chose "Rand" because he doesn't like "Randy" as a nickname and/or because he doesn't like being addressed by his full name by those he knows.

I like being called "Paul," not "Paulie/Pauly." Something about being addressed by the latter annoys me for some reason.

I'm not saying anything about his name being related to Ayn Rand or anything. I'm just saying his father's obsession with Ayn Rand and his position of taking Christianity over civil liberties is troubling. I'm wondering if his son is the same, which he probably is.

You're full of crap buddy. I was discriminated against for having long hair when I was a teenager and not a damn thing was ever done about it. Just 15 years ago I was fired from Toyota because I wouldn't shave my goatee as a salesman, True Story. They just thought up some other excuse though, which is what they will do here anyway. Did I try and cry about it? No, I got my Mortgage (real estate) license and went back and made them kiss my ass while trying to sell me a truck. If you had a business where you served food and some smelly, dirty filth bag applied for a job you're lying ass would think up some reason to not hire him. ~BH

Forum List

Back