I'm glad Rand Paul said it...

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
I'm glad Rand Paul said what he said about desegregation because the state had no right to tell other people how to use their own private property. I know it is shitty to use it to showcase your racist views but don't you guys realize that freedom of speech is protected by the right to use your own property as you wish to express your racist views such as only serving 'whites only'. I know it is a sucky thing to do but why do we have the right to deny someone the use of their own property and subsequently the right of free speech. Where do we draw the line between good speech and bad speech in this society.

Last edited:
I'm glad Rand Paul said what he said about desegregation because the state had no right to tell other people how to use their own private property. I know it is shitty to use it to showcase your racist views but don't you guys realize that freedom of speech is protected by the right to use your own property as you wish to express your racist views such as only serving 'whites only'. I know it is a sucky thing to do but why do we have the right to deny someone the use of their own property and subsequently the right of free speech. Where do we draw the line between good speech and bad speech in this society.

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist. As for the Civil Rights Act in the here and now, that's not what's keeping us from devolving into a racist mass that segregates society. Attitudes have changed, if somebody tried to make their store "white only" then they'd inevitably be forced out of business by people refusing to shop there out of disgust.

• Banned

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist. As for the Civil Rights Act in the here and now, that's not what's keeping us from devolving into a racist mass that segregates society. Attitudes have changed, if somebody tried to make their store "white only" then they'd inevitably be forced out of business by people refusing to shop there out of disgust.

That is exactly the sentiment I was trying to cover.

You tell them!

Who wants to eat next to them darkies anyway?

Hard to believe there are people like you in the 21st century

You tell them!

How'd that whole "whites only" pool work out in NJ? I heard the whole business was recently sold at auction. Let's see how Rand Paul's "honesty" works out for him, shall we?

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist.
Absolutely...'cause it's worked, so WELL, in the past....right???

struggle.jpg

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

You tell them!

One good thing about the results of the 2008 election, they're certainly coming out of the woodwork, aren't they?

And I strongly encourage them to do so. Be loud! Be Proud! Let everyone know how you feel about desegregation, guys! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You tell them!

One good thing about the results of the 2008 election, they're certainly coming out of the woodwork, aren't they?

And I strongly encourage them to do so. Be loud! Be Proud! Let everyone know how you feel about desegregation, guys! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

And here I thought the campaign ads against Sarah Palin and company were gonna be good......

I believe the line is already drawn. Nothing prevents one from holding a party and inviting who they please for whatever reason they please. But if one opens their business doors to the public (or offer their house up for sale), then it is simply the case that one person's money is as good as any other's.

Just as anyone could deny anyone entry to their home or land for any reason, someone should be able to deny someone entry to their business for any reason. Private property is private property. Racism is a horrible thing, but people have the right to be racist.
Absolutely...'cause it's worked, so WELL, in the past....right???

struggle.jpg

Good heavens...You've been Godwin-ed!! :lol::lol::lol:

New controversy for Rand Paul | WHAS11.com | Politics, Election Results | WHAS11.com | News for Louisville, Kentucky

In the category of “it would be funny if it weren’t so tragic” comes this from Rand Paul. While calling for an increase in the Social Security retirement age, the abolishment of the Departments of Agriculture and Education, the elimination of farm subsidies, the elimination of earmarked funding for Kentucky infrastructure projects and cuts in almost every other government function, Paul opposes cuts in government payments to physicians – payments he relies on to make a living.

From the Wall Street Journal: “Physicians should be allowed to make a comfortable living,” he told a gathering of neighbors in the back yard of Chris and Linda Wakild, just behind the 10th hole of a golf course.

Last edited:
You tell them!

And here I thought the campaign ads against Sarah Palin and company were gonna be good......

.....Until ya' talked to the folks, back-home.....

You tell them!

darkies? You are one racist puke!!

No idea what this thread is getting at...

Someone declared that they retain the right to associate with whom they're more confortable... and this offends some idiot...

And apparently, A doctor who accepts patients who are insured by government welfare insurance subsidies... demands that he be fairly compensated for his labor...

Where's the problem with any of this?

You tell them!

If you leave people alone they will segregate themselves, desegregation is forcing people to do something that is against their nature.

Forum List

Back