So proud to be Welsh

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
O'Loan's fury as Welsh offer Northern Ireland women free abortions despite public's opposition in survey - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Former Police Ombudsman Baroness Nuala O'Loan has criticised the Welsh Government's decision to offer Northern Ireland women free NHS abortions after it emerged that over 98% of respondents to a public consultation did not agree with the decision.

On Friday afternoon, the Welsh Government finally announced that it would be funding abortion services for women in Northern Ireland, although when the official press release went out, the list of responses had not been published.

It is to the credit of the Welsh governemnt that we extend the hand of friendship to women from the backward pesbyterian province of Northern Ireland.

If Ulster was part of this century their women would not have to suffer like this.

Da Iawn WAG.

If women aren't free to kill their unborn children, can anyone say they're truly free?

^ never met a vagina he didn't need to IMPLORE big daddy government to regulate. :eusa_clap:
Just because I'm against abortion doesn't mean I want gubmint involved, pin head.

Enjoy being on the side of racists and eugenicists.

sanger-and-eugenics.jpg

O'Loan's fury as Welsh offer Northern Ireland women free abortions despite public's opposition in survey - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Former Police Ombudsman Baroness Nuala O'Loan has criticised the Welsh Government's decision to offer Northern Ireland women free NHS abortions after it emerged that over 98% of respondents to a public consultation did not agree with the decision.

On Friday afternoon, the Welsh Government finally announced that it would be funding abortion services for women in Northern Ireland, although when the official press release went out, the list of responses had not been published.

It is to the credit of the Welsh governemnt that we extend the hand of friendship to women from the backward pesbyterian province of Northern Ireland.

If Ulster was part of this century their women would not have to suffer like this.

Da Iawn WAG.
I think most folks around the world would agree that there are more than enough europeans on this planet and killing them in the womb may be the best solution to this problem...so while your joyous verbal applause is welcome it is also somewhat understated, if wales really wants to do the world a favor it should offer a buy one get one or "BOGO" for short to all europeans, perhaps some coupons in the sunday paper Tommy [I will then be as proud of the welsh as you are]...hey tommy, I see May whipped the boys [cabinet] in line and has brexit on track...Godspeed theresa may, the whole world is with you.

Last edited:
If women aren't free to kill their unborn children, can anyone say they're truly free?

^ never met a vagina he didn't need to IMPLORE big daddy government to regulate. :eusa_clap:
Just because I'm against abortion doesn't mean I want gubmint involved, pin head.

enjoy being on the side of those who DESPERATELY want government to regulate vaginas, MORON. :itsok:

enjoy being on the side of those who DESPERATELY want government to regulate vaginas, MORON. :itsok:
I defy you to find where I demanded involvement of The State, jackass.

The people demanding involvement of The State are the freeloaders, who want others to pay for their poor choices.
As I have said many times, I am a libertarian/conservative, and if a stupid bitch wants to kill off her baby in or out of the womb, then I am all for it, because that culls the overpopulation of stupid people. The more they kill themselves the rest that produce, will have much smarter children and the world will be a better place.

abortion-meme.jpg

sanger-and-eugenics.jpg
Your faux concern for minorities makes me smile.
I could care less about minorities because of what makes them a minority, Liberalism. My black friends and I laugh at dipshits like you, who sit and moan and groan about your miserable lives, while we enjoy our businesses and stock portfolios that have increased many times under President Trump. We dont see people by the color of their skin, but judge people by their content of character. And boy liberals are sorry ass characters...

c6e28934fa3f28810af147b57f3bb41b--hard-truth-truth-hurts.jpg

Da Iawn WAG.

More Left Wingers should be getting abortions.

Da Iawn WAG.

More Left Wingers should be getting abortions.
They are.....

BlackGenocide.org | Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.

They arent children.

The most despicable of all killers are, in my own view, those who don't even regard their victims as human beings. These are the people who are usually in the business of it. Whatever happened to the hippocratic oath? They don't even take it anymore. And even if they did, they edited the part out of it about human life if I recall right.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back