Brexit hanging by a thread.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Theresa May’s Brexit deal solves nothing: open warfare is about to begin | Polly Toynbee

Well she got it through the Cabinet but I think that was the easy part of the task.

I do expect a few of them to resign over the next few days.

I cant see a way through Parliament for this fudge. She hasnt got the votes.

She has pissed off everybody.

The Scots dont understand why Ulster gets a good deal and they do not.

SNP to vote against Brexit deal as Sturgeon demands same status as Northern Ireland

Her own party dont like it with the frothers rebelling,

Theresa May 'facing call for vote of no confidence tomorrow' | Metro News

Parliamentarians in favour of this nonsense comprises half the tories and a few oddball labour wankers. And they arent happy.

Get your popcorn in because this will be great entertainment.

It is true that Mrs. May has supported the Brexit decision by 17.4 million people, the largest vote for anything or anyone in British history, as the rope supports the hanging man. And she hopes to see it dangle to death.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

It is true that her elaborately constructed 'Chequers Agreement' (Chequers is the Country House of British prime ministers) would have left Britain a Vassal State of the European Union, a rule taker forever, from a sclerotic neo-liberal protectionist bankers ramp which has impoverished half of Europe and enraged maybe most of the other half.

The UK govt is falling apart: But as PM May sinks, she still calls out 'look over there' at Russia

Thwarting the will of the people has always been oscar worthy entertainment for the brits...and explaining why that is not the case/necessary is their national pastime, more popular than soccer even...I don't doubt the lefts determination to be rounded up and ruled but I think brexit will find its way...freedom will ring

The left hate the EU. Look it up.
They hate America too...read USMB threads...hate to keep bringing this up tommy, but you never made the donation you promised to the caravan

Don't listen to him. It's the Left that want to stay in the EU.

And it's Trump they hate. But they don't know why they hate him.

Theresa May’s Brexit deal solves nothing: open warfare is about to begin | Polly Toynbee

Well she got it through the Cabinet but I think that was the easy part of the task.

SNP to vote against Brexit deal as Sturgeon demands same status as Northern Ireland

Parliamentarians in favour of this nonsense comprises half the tories and a few oddball labour wankers. And they arent happy.

Of course you would quote Toynbee, that doyen of the Left. And as thick as a brick.

And yes, I'm pissed off with Theresa May too. She's no business being Prime Minister.

Four resignations. I wouldn't bet against Boris being behind this. He didn't get May out before, and this is his last chance. He's claiming he actually cares about Brexit now, when he only went for Brexit at the last minute last time because he hoped Cameron would leave as PM (and obviously Boris would be there to become PM).

Don't listen to him. It's the Left that want to stay in the EU.

And it's Trump they hate. But they don't know why they hate him.
liberals like to say things like tommy does, it changes the subject from whatever verbal quagmire/lie they find themselves, the best thing to do is let them commit to the lie and then ya walk them through it repeatedly.

Four resignations. I wouldn't bet against Boris being behind this. He didn't get May out before, and this is his last chance. He's claiming he actually cares about Brexit now, when he only went for Brexit at the last minute last time because he hoped Cameron would leave as PM (and obviously Boris would be there to become PM).
Have you seen this classic ?

I am sending you this from A and E where my sides have just been sewn up after splitting earlier.

Of course you would quote Toynbee, that doyen of the Left. And as thick as a brick.

And yes, I'm pissed off with Theresa May too. She's no business being Prime Minister.
Perhaps you could link to those who are supportive of the deal ?

Perhaps you'd like to STFU, and stop your trolling.

How will you vote in the next referendum ?

How will you vote in the next referendum ?

Pathetic trolling.

Have you seen this classic ?

I am sending you this from A and E where my sides have just been sewn up after splitting earlier.

No, but it doesn't surprise me. The guy is such a fraud, and his ambition isn't going to be stopped by the likes of anyone. If he became PM he'd be a danger to the UK.

Forum List

Back