So proud of black people now....its about time!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.

From Beyonce, to last nights Grammy's, to BLM....finally black people are understanding that black love is what matters most to all of us. That until we embrace self love and appreciation nothing else matters. White people will hate you for it, but the community will support and be there for you. The fake weave industry brings in 1 billion a year, we could take that money and support our people if need be......we have your backs, relax and keep going strong against injustices in this country.
Thank you. Whites generally have a problem with you loving yourself. They call it racist for some odd reason.

The Grammy's is what made the OP recognize 60 years of black love? Better late than never I guess

BTW Black people have been wearing hair extensions long before whites had civilizations.

• Banned
Thank you. Whites generally have a problem with you loving yourself. They call it racist for some odd reason.
I'm just pleased that finally black people with voices are speaking up. I get so tired of hearing from them after the limelight has faded. Dude breaking the chains, that shit made me cry. For too long, the chains of success and white acceptance has held so many of our artist from speaking what is real in this country and thank God with the way they've treated Obama, "some" blacks in this country are realizing that love them white folk gave....came with a price...that all are finding isn't worth it.

I'm just pleased that finally black people with voices are speaking up. I get so tired of hearing from them after the limelight has faded. Dude breaking the chains, that shit made me cry. For too long, the chains of success and white acceptance has held so many of our artist from speaking what is real in this country and thank God with the way they've treated Obama, "some" blacks in this country are realizing that love them white folk gave....came with a price...that all are finding isn't worth it.
My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

• Banned
The Grammy's is what made the OP recognize 60 years of black love? Better late than never I guess

A few years ago, after Katrina, Kanye took the stage at the Grammy's and said Bush hates black people.....since that day, that good for nothing sell out has spent the rest of his days wallowing in white love and acceptance again, anything to crawl back to the white man...that's how fucked up it is to speak the truth in this country when you have black skin. So miss me on this bullshit of 60 years, I'm talking 21st century shit.

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)

• Banned
My mom was talking to me the other day about how she thinks integration did more harm than good. Black people took it as signal white people suddenly wanted to live with them when it was only that they just wanted Blacks to have the right to spend their money in the white community.

I've always said, the only thing integration did, was introduce little white girls to little black boys...that's it. We still live in separate communities, we still have income inequality, we still have ceilings for blacks in the work place and on and on and on. Other than negro's able to pick and chose which Barbie doll to fuck without getting a rope around his neck, integration was a bust for the black community!!

Real fuckin rich you dishonest asshole

In the meantime continue to buy Beyoncé's records and send the Reverend Al some money too. He's got your back. (back pocket)

Lawrd, I live for the day, you crackers with nuts, get off the Sharpton train....yaw been on that motherfucker for almost 30 years!!

Lawrd, I live for the day, you crackers with nuts, get off the Sharpton train....yaw been on that motherfucker for almost 30 years!!
Yet you echo his position.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, you're nothing but a white troll.....poof begone!!

Bullshit. I'm white and have no problem with blacks loving and appreciating themselves. It is the calls for violence and segregation I have a problem with. Appreciation of the black panthers makes me wonder if I should support for the kkk. Six of one, half doz. of the other. We should be Americans; not black or white people.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, you're nothing but a white troll.....poof begone!!
You don't even know what im referring to. GFY

White boys always try that gimmick to keep Black people from supporting other Blacks. Its old and transparent now.
lol.gif

When you must quantify pride by skin color you still don't have that to be proud of. You are still part of the problem.
Black pride is an essential element in all the discussions we're having around the country. To exclude color is to deny what is going on. You, and people like you with this rose colored glass mentality is why we're still having these asinine debates to this day. I suggest you get with reality and try a new color of shades, Pollyannna!!

A few years ago, after Katrina, Kanye took the stage at the Grammy's and said Bush hates black people.....since that day, that good for nothing sell out has spent the rest of his days wallowing in white love and acceptance again, anything to crawl back to the white man...that's how fucked up it is to speak the truth in this country when you have black skin. So miss me on this bullshit of 60 years, I'm talking 21st century shit.

No, he just sells you music.

Forum List

Back