So President Biden Says Israel Did Not Bomb Gaza Hospital - Surprise surprise

Well there goes the anti-Semitic left's narrative. Will all the pro-Palestinian protests stop now?

Probably not.

"It Appears It Was Done by the Other Team:' Alongside Netanyahu, Biden Says Israel Did Not Bomb Gaza Hospital"​

""It appears that it was done by the other team, not you, but some people are not sure," U.S. President Joe Biden said about Tuesday's deadly explosion at a Gaza hospital, alongside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday morning in Tel Aviv."

Alongside Netanyahu, Biden says 'it appears' Israel did not bomb Gaza hospital
And, as we know, if Biden said it ... it must be true. I'm sure CNN, FOX, and MSNBC will follow suit. Same old story ... just a different day and different players.

That’s what I mean. They are too young to be angry at themselves for failing in life, so they are getting brainwashed to support terrorist attacks against Jews.
Could be.But more like how they were taught in Public school
growing up.Or more specifically ... How todays kids get to school.
Instead of walking to the end of their driveway or street,the
Mom or Parent drive them as the kid waits for the bus in their parents
car.Unbelievable act of spoiling.
Each Decade kids get lazier and lazier.I don't think " Abe " Lincoln
even attended school.He lived out on the woods and had chores to
attend to.
In the 50's and 60's school busses and school drivers dint stop
at every home.The Kid had to walk to the end of the street where
the Stop sign was.

Could be.But more like how they were taught in Public school
growing up.Or more specifically ... How todays kids get to school.
Instead of walking to the end of their driveway or street,the
Mom or Parent drive them as the kid waits for the bus in their parents
car.Unbelievable act of spoiling.
Each Decade kids get lazier and lazier.I don't think " Abe " Lincoln
even attended school.He lived out on the woods and had chores to
attend to.
In the 50's and 60's school busses and school drivers dint stop
at every home.The Kid had to walk to the end of the street where
the Stop sign was.
….or, walk the full mile to school, as I did.

Funny our paths didn't cross.....
And before then, I was at a school that was across from a major avenue, and thus we took the bus. Starting at age 6, I walked the long block up to the bus stop, without mommy, and waited with the big kids (the 8-year-olds).

Starting at age 9, I walked the mile. In the rain too. (I had an umbrella and galoshes.)

And before then, I was at a school that was across from a major avenue, and thus we took the bus. Starting at age 6, I walked the long block up to the bus stop, without mommy, and waited with the big kids (the 8-year-olds).

Starting at age 9, I walked the mile. In the rain too. (I had an umbrella and galoshes.)
Sucked in winter when you walked to school and most of the buses never made it.

That’s what I mean. They are too young to be angry at themselves for failing in life, so they are getting brainwashed to support terrorist attacks against Jews.
They are part of a criminal gang. No different than the blood and crypts

yeah. i am nasty, while you without a shred of support accuse me of supporting an organization that wants to kill jews. makes sense, if you figure in your obvious brain damage, fucktard.
Of course you are nasty.

The poster you represent is nasty.

yeah. i am nasty, while you without a shred of support accuse me of supporting an organization that wants to kill jews. makes sense, if you figure in your obvious brain damage, fucktard.
You’re supporting a people who want to kill Jews.

and who would that be, you terminally deluded codger? that will be another malignant lie by you. it's practically all you do when you are not whining about imagined persecution.
Is antisemitism “imagined persecution”? Ask the innocent Jewish men, women, and children who were stabbed to death or burned alive a week ago because they are Jewish.

Oh wait….you can’t.

But go back to crying about Aunt Jemima being racist.

and who would that be, you terminally deluded codger? that will be another malignant lie by you. it's practically all you do when you are not whining about imagined persecution.
When do you plan on using your usual name again?

It's been a while.

Forum List

Back