So President Biden Says Israel Did Not Bomb Gaza Hospital - Surprise surprise

What did you expect-----it's an EPISCOPALIAN HOSPITAL. Episcopalian is Anglicanism---the religion founded by Henry VIII and Oliver Cromwell so that Henry could chop the heads off of his wives and Oliver could pillage the Catholic Monasteries for him. The "episcopalians" accused innocent Queen Anne----of screwing her brother. Take it
up with SURADA
Was it an adopted brother? Do you have a book reference for this incestuous episode? (Halloween's almost here).

In 2014, Israel's kill ratio was over 20 Palestinians killed for one Israeli.

How many Palestinians need to die before Zionist blood lust is satisfied?
you have chosen very specific parameters. 1) the year 2014 2 "palestinians"
3) israelis. From the Josef Goebbles handbook? Clearly;, you and your fellow islamo
nazi dogs are WAY AHEAD in the game---when will your filth and perversion be satisfied?

The U.S. dropped two Nukes on Japan to end the war. It worked. Had the U.S. not done this, the war would have continued for a much longer time. The estimate deaths would have been in the neighborhood of one million more people.

Well let's see, Hamas hacked off babies heads so I'd say 2 million.

How many Palestinian babies have been mutilated, crushed and burned to death from indiscriminate Israeki bombing and collective punishment?

Every genocide has to have its atrocity propaganda and the "headless baby" propaganda meme was made for Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

Meanwhile:

"Israeli official says government cannot confirm babies were beheaded in Hamas attack"​

EXCEPT "The Israeli government has not confirmed the specific claim that Hamas attackers cut off the heads of babies during their shock attack on Saturday, an Israeli official told CNN, contradicting a previous public statement by the Prime Minister’s office." CONTINUED

How many Palestinian babies have been mutilated, crushed and burned to death from indiscriminate Israeki bombing and collective punishment?
That's on Hamas. You launch a cowardly sneak attack on innocent men, women and children then you get wiped from the face of the earth. Enough is enough!

you have chosen very specific parameters. 1) the year 2014 2 "palestinians"
3) israelis. From the Josef Goebbles handbook? Clearly;, you and your fellow islamo
nazi dogs are WAY AHEAD in the game---when will your filth and perversion be satisfied?

I chose 2014 because that was time there was a conflict of this magnitude; apples to apples.

The source I cited as well as most of the world calls the participants "Israelis" and "Palestinians".

Poor Herr Goebbles had nothing to compare to Israel's army of US funded, paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

“Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media”
Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media | The Daily Blog

EXCERPT “We have known for a long time that the Israeli government funds intensive online attacks against people who criticise their policies or express support for the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) against Israel or actively support the Palestinian struggle for human rights.

A person attacked in this way will find messages posted online calling them a “Nazi”, “anti-Semite”, “Jew-hater” etc and will typically feel shocked and overwhelmed.

Now we know the details of how this works.

In many cases these attacks will be from a single person using multiple on-line identities on behalf of an Israeli government funded group called ACT.IL.

ACT.IL boasts it has 15,000 “online volunteers” from 73 countries who use their app to perform online “missions” in exchange for “cool prizes” and “scholarships”. CONTINUED

The U.S. dropped two Nukes on Japan to end the war. It worked. Had the U.S. not done this, the war would have continued for a much longer time.

Was it an adopted brother? Do you have a book reference for this incestuous episode? (Halloween's almost here).
it was an episcopalian thing
remember Anne of 1000 days? Henry had to knock her off because she had trouble
having a boy baby-----so he got his friends to accuse her of screwing her brother---its
history
The U.S. dropped two Nukes on Japan to end the war. It worked. Had the U.S. not done this, the war would have continued for a much longer time. The estimate deaths would have been in the neighborhood of one million more peop

I chose 2014 because that was time there was a conflict of this magnitude; apples to apples.

The source I cited as well as most of the world calls the participants "Israelis" and "Palestinians".

Poor Herr Goebbles had nothing to compare to Israel's army of US funded, paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls.

“Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media”
Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media | The Daily Blog

EXCERPT “We have known for a long time that the Israeli government funds intensive online attacks against people who criticise their policies or express support for the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) against Israel or actively support the Palestinian struggle for human rights.

A person attacked in this way will find messages posted online calling them a “Nazi”, “anti-Semite”, “Jew-hater” etc and will typically feel shocked and overwhelmed.

In many cases these attacks will be from a single person using multiple on-line identities on behalf of an Israeli government funded group called ACT.IL.

ACT.IL boasts it has 15,000 “online volunteers” from 73 countries who use their app to perform online “missions” in exchange for “cool prizes” and “scholarships”. CONTINUED
thanks for letting me know-----well---I have never heard of ACTIL but I have known LOTS of people like you since I was
five years old -----I do not wish to state my age and, therefore,
will not state just HOW many years I have encountered shit
like you. My experience with PEOPLE OF THE WORLD is
about extensive as it can be. Based on your posts, my clinical
impression is that your background is either christian or muslim.
and not hindu, buddhist or parsi. I am a jew----my posts are
entirely "freelance" -------and YOU??

it was an episcopalian thing

remember Anne of 1000 days? Henry had to knock her off because she had trouble
having a boy baby-----so he got his friends to accuse her of screwing her brother---its
history

thanks for letting me know-----well---I have never heard of ACTIL but I have known LOTS of people like you since I was
five years old -----I do not wish to state my age and, therefore,
will not state just HOW many years I have encountered shit
like you. My experience with PEOPLE OF THE WORLD is
about extensive as it can be. Based on your posts, my clinical
impression is that your background is either christian or muslim.
and not hindu, buddhist or parsi. I am a jew----my posts are
entirely "freelance" -------and YOU??

If you'd ever had any real experience with "PEOPLE OF THE WORLD" you'd know that nobody has any respect for people who call others "shit".

If you'd ever had any real experience with "PEOPLE OF THE WORLD" you'd know that nobody has any respect for people who call others "shit".
LOL that's funny ---do you know what arabic speaking
people call ----uhm ----OTHERS? I got a very good
notion of what YOU "respect" I have more than experience
with shit like you-----I had to sort out shit like you in jails and
the prison ward for the criminally "insane"----PS they were not all that insane. They harbored your personality disorder

That's on Hamas. You launch a cowardly sneak attack on innocent men, women and children then you get wiped from the face of the earth. Enough is enough!

They love provoking the deaths of children, same as Democrats do. They make money off of it, which is why the hide behind them in the first place.

We also know most of that fits you to a T. lol so there's that. I criticize the nutjobs on the right there as well ; the difference is I use their own media and history, and can make distinctions between cultists and cultural demographics, while you're just a run of the mill halfwit who just parrots neo-nazi rubbish. Their far right is in no way comparable to Hamas or Iran's nutjobbery.

Oh shut up!!! Propeganda nonsense.

Even this evil creature here, backtracks on her blame for a Israel Hospital strike in Gaza

Lies is all that Hamas and its followers have ! lies lies and more lies!

It didn’t even hit the hospital. Probably were no deaths from it.

And CNN and other leftist media don’t check out the facts as usual. Why anyone listens and watches them is really sad. Flame throwers.

What can you expect from Crap News Network /CNN?

Nothing that is true!:dunno:

That's what!

Forum List

Back