So Palin Doesn't Believe in Evolution...

She does not use her faith to promote any policies, in fact, name the time she has done that. Obama professes to be a Christian, so does Bush, Clinton, and the rest of our leaders, how is it that you are not critical of that fact. They all go to church are they creationists? Probably, otherwise why bother to go to church.

She has said herself that the only national flag in her office which she was governor was an Israeli flag. She's constantly promoted a philosophy that all Jews should return to Israel (in her hopes they'll be wiped out by a massive fireball).

Good Grief, you freggin idiot, where the hell did you get that nonsense. Post a link and provide some proof to that outrageous statement.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have just won the FIRST place prize which includes a 1st class membership into ( The nit wit liberal loon nut club) Please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what STUPID looks like.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm going with Maple on this one. Polk needs to put down the crack pipe and back away.

From her book Going Rogue, you libs need to read this you are embarassing yourselves. Pg 217, she is being vetted by Salter and Schmidt for the Vice Presidenital candidate.

" Back out in the living room with Salter and Schmidt, the converstion turned to the topic of theories of origins. And that, it seemed, was when the big guy hit the pause button. He knew my position: I believed in the evidence for microevolution-- that geologic and species change occurs incrementally over time. But I didn't beleive in the theory that human beings--thinking, loving beings-- originated from fish that sprouted legs and crawled out of the sea. Or that human beings began as single--celled organisms that developed into monkeys who eventually swung down from the trees; I beleived we came about through a random process, but were created by God.
" But your dad's a science teacher, " Schmidt objected.
" Yes."
" Then you know that science proves evolution."
" Parts of evolution," I said. " But I beleive that God created us and also that He can create an evolutionary process that allows species to change and adapt."
Schmidt winced and raised his eyebrows. In the dim light, his sunglasses shifted atop his head.

I had just dared to mention the C-word: creationism. But I felt I was on solid factual ground."

There end of argument, in her words, right out of her book, that has been fact checked by 11 different Associated Press Journalists. You all might try reading it and get to know the REAL Sarah Palin.

This theory of evolution is also in the book I stated earlier, called ( Whats so great about Christianity?) author is Dihnese, sorry I forget his last name. You don't need to deny christianity because of evolution, God created in all species the ability to adapt and conform to our environments. But I still don't beleive we came from Apes.

Last edited:
Who" thinks the world is about to explode and is trying to make that happen"?

He's talking about Palin's belief that she is going to be raptured up in the end times and that the endtimes are a good thing.

no one who has their finger near the nuclear button or is able to make foreign policy decisions should believe the end of the world is a good (or even neutral) thing because that makes them no better than the loons who think they're going to paradise if they blow up infidels.

and you're a bit defensive there, chief, aren't you?

Last edited:
She has said herself that the only national flag in her office which she was governor was an Israeli flag. She's constantly promoted a philosophy that all Jews should return to Israel (in her hopes they'll be wiped out by a massive fireball).

Good Grief, you freggin idiot, where the hell did you get that nonsense. Post a link and provide some proof to that outrageous statement.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You have just won the FIRST place prize which includes a 1st class membership into ( The nit wit liberal loon nut club) Please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what STUPID looks like.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm going with Maple on this one. Polk needs to put down the crack pipe and back away.

She is an endtimer...she did say the only national flag in her office when she was governor was an Israeli flag. Personally, I don't find that troubling because I've known people who've picked up flags from other places and had them in their offices without having a U.S. flag in the office. The far left anti-semites and the far-right ZOG conspiracy theorists, freak out about that.

After seeing the lengths scientists have gone to to cover up the global warming hoax, isn't it possible the public opinion for evolution has been coerced using the same methods?

Last edited:
The Palin record, the factual one, not the fabricated one, speaks to a person who is careful to not let their personal likes and dislikes, beliefs and non beliefs, interfere with thier executive decisions.

Further, I am very much a Christian, yet, I support and understand evolution and it's place in the bigger picture. So what?

This has nothing to do with how I run my business, balance the budget, negotiate contracts or so on.

Mike

The issue isn't a First Amendment one. It's an issue of competence. I don't consider anyone who thinks the world is about to explode and is trying to make that happen to align with their beliefs to be competent.

And yet a guy who hangs around with domestic terrorist is competent....

Anyways, You can always challenge that policy that will align itself with Earth's explosion but the fact that she is a very devout christian apparently is not policy. Its her own beliefs and if she creates a policy based on that belief that you don't agree with then you can be upset about because its laws and not personality that rules the nation.

It is when she uses her faith as a basis of the policies she pursues.

Why would that matter?

Palin on settlements: Jews ‘flocking’ to Israel need a place to live | Capital J | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Except that currently, the rate of immigration is very low. Why does she expect a huge exodus? Because she thinks the world is about to get consumed by a huge fireball.

I think she had the same position that many other presidents have had about Jewish settlements and that they should exist. I'm OK with jews builing more settlements because so far not to many of them have plowed airplanes into our buildings or chant death to America. If I had to choose one side over the other in the middle-east it would be the side that actually doesn't secretly plot my death when my back is turned.

After seeing the lengths scientists have gone to to cover up the global warming hoax, isn't it possible the public opinion for evolution has been coerced using the same methods?

I see your concern but I think evolution is a pretty good theory myself but if someone's own religious beliefs causes them to disagree then what is the big deal. They can go their way and I can go mine. That is what I am saying with Palin. It does not matter what her beliefs are but what her policies are because her beliefs are just hers and her "personality" does not define the personality of the nation. Its like we have lost the idea that we have lost the ability to separate our own will from the presidents will.

The Palin record, the factual one, not the fabricated one, speaks to a person who is careful to not let their personal likes and dislikes, beliefs and non beliefs, interfere with thier executive decisions.

Further, I am very much a Christian, yet, I support and understand evolution and it's place in the bigger picture. So what?

This has nothing to do with how I run my business, balance the budget, negotiate contracts or so on.

Mike

I agree.

From her book Going Rogue, you libs need to read this you are embarassing yourselves. Pg 217, she is being vetted by Salter and Schmidt for the Vice Presidenital candidate.

" Back out in the living room with Salter and Schmidt, the converstion turned to the topic of theories of origins. And that, it seemed, was when the big guy hit the pause button. He knew my position: I believed in the evidence for microevolution-- that geologic and species change occurs incrementally over time. But I didn't beleive in the theory that human beings--thinking, loving beings-- originated from fish that sprouted legs and crawled out of the sea. Or that human beings began as single--celled organisms that developed into monkeys who eventually swung down from the trees; I beleived we came about through a random process, but were created by God.
" But your dad's a science teacher, " Schmidt objected.
" Yes."
" Then you know that science proves evolution."
" Parts of evolution," I said. " But I beleive that God created us and also that He can create an evolutionary process that allows species to change and adapt."
Schmidt winced and raised his eyebrows. In the dim light, his sunglasses shifted atop his head.

I had just dared to mention the C-word: creationism. But I felt I was on solid factual ground."

There end of argument, in her words, right out of her book, that has been fact checked by 11 different Associated Press Journalists. You all might try reading it and get to know the REAL Sarah Palin.

This theory of evolution is also in the book I stated earlier, called ( Whats so great about Christianity?) author is Dihnese, sorry I forget his last name. You don't need to deny christianity because of evolution, God created in all species the ability to adapt and conform to our environments. But I still don't beleive we came from Apes.

Micro-evolution?

Creationism.

I don't know why they bother. They should just come right out and deny evolution. But that would be far too straightforward.

I think those are more of a joke by trying to push Creationism as Science than if they just came out and said "We deny Evolution."

It's much like the hoot that is Spiritual Economics.

And the funny thing? Evolution never denies that there could be a God.

I don't know why they bother. They should just come right out and deny evolution. But that would be far too straightforward.

I think those are more of a joke by trying to push Creationism as Science than if they just came out and said "We deny Evolution."

It's much like the hoot that is Spiritual Economics.

And the funny thing? Evolution never denies that there could be a God.

It took the Catholic Church a while to wake up to that. I think it was Vatican II which was commenced by Blessed John XXIII which accepted it. But it's indicative of the historical suspicion that the church has historically had towards science. For hundreds of years the church saw science as a threat because it seemed to produce alternative explanations of those phenomena which the church had already decided were down to God. It took them until the 1960s to work out that the theory of evolution wasn't a threat to their theology. And in the meantime they did over Teilhard de Chardin. Not a good look. Very slow on the uptake. I'm surprised because I know Jesuits are a smart bunch.

Only four out of ten Americans believe in evolution.
Because only the popular position can possibly be right.

I heard that 80% of statistics are made up on the spot, but I believe the person telling me just pulled that number out of the air (or wherever).

Evolution is misrepresented in schools.
Politicians' viewpoints are misrepresented by the media.
Politicians claim positions they don't support to get elected.

I wonder what the truth is in this case?

I don't make anything up. A gallup poll conducted in Feb. of this year came up with those figures. Don't beleive me? Then google it yourself or stay ignorant, either way you're still an idiot.

You post a stat you back it up.

Gov. Palin doesn't believe in evolution and, like Bush, is a Christian. I know the left will cry that her beliefs is a threat to liberty and the separation of church and state but look at the first amendment and it starts out with "Congress shall pass no law...". This specifically refers to the actions that the congress can't do and that is pass a law respecting the establishment of a religion or....(you know the rest).

Her expressing her religious beliefs is not passing a law that would bind anyone into obedience to her faith which frees anyone to have disagreeing beliefs. However, the left seems not to realize this and thinks that the personality of the president somehow influences the citizen in such a way that has almost as much power as legal law which is why they decry "separation of church and state" over the idea that a president can have or even express religious beliefs that they themselves may not want to embrace.

Does this not say something about the mentality of our political thinking where the will and personality of the leader becomes as powerful as any law that is passed?

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
1. If a presidential candidate believes in "creationism" does that disqualify him/her? Assuming that you're right about Palin, and I think Huckabee.

2. If a candidate is a Mormon or Jewish or Muslim or Catholic, does that disqualify them? They all have different beliefs.

3. If a candidate is pro-life, does that disqualify them?

4. If a candidate attends church regularly, does that disqualify them?

5. If a candidate is an atheist, does that disqualify them?

6. Are you making the case that anyone who believes in creationism is obviously backward and stupid, and not capable to be president??

You look at one belief and try to magnify its significance. Yet you do not make any case for how it would affect their handling the office of President.

Do you remember all the hoopla about Bush's "God Bless You" that the left made? Do you remember the tears streaming down from their face and crying "Separation of church and state" or "They are tying to turn us into a christian nation"? I could not figure out why all pain and anger there was when no law was being proposed that would inhibit someone's ability to believe whatever they want yet the very will, beliefs, and personality of the president can somehow shape people by the presidents aura.

No, I think you're making that up.

Forum List

Back