So on Tuesday when Trump gets arrested…

Huh? Trump IS an accused child rapist...

The libs made that up, obviously. The event supposedly happened 30 years ago.

That's BTW the usual liberal MO, that's what they did with Justice Kavanaugh as well.

Just a tactic to divert attention from molestation rings in the current era, including the alleged Pizzagate scandal that has never been investigated.

The libs made that up, obviously. The event supposedly happened 30 years ago.

That's BTW the usual liberal MO, that's what they did with Justice Kavanaugh as well.

Just a tactic to divert attention from molestation rings in the current era, including the alleged Pizzagate scandal that has never been didn't.

Nope, libs didn't make that up. It's an actual court filing. Your failed attempt to divert is summarily dismissed.

Trump was twice impeached. Thats a real, historic fact.

If you think spineless, unprincipled Republicans refusing to remove their Dear Leader for clear abuses of office and breaking his oath was somehow disapointing, then you don't know wtf is going on.

"Nothing happened" to Trump for years after Stormy scheme became public. Cohen already served his jail term. And now something did and he will be indicted. "Mar-A-Lago where nothing happens" is just another one of your wishful braindead comments you just may eat a shoe on.

Dementia wasn't President when he STOLE those documents. He was a US Senator and kept them in unsecured locations and at a college known for Chinese contributions. If Trump is in any trouble for taking documents any President could, then Dementia is in real trouble.

Now one more time: The Communists impeached Trump without one impeachable charge. And no, asking a leader of another country for a favor is perfectly legal, and not a high crime, misdemeanor or treason. That's why he wasn't removed from office. The only person that did a quid pro quo in Ukraine was Dementia, and we have that on video with him laughing about it. The second phony impeachment was for something Trump was not even responsible for. The mob acted on their own even though Trump told his followers to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capital.

You Communists think you can make laws as you go along. You do not even belong in this country. That's why this clown in New York is going to face the wrath of Congress for abusing his position of power.

Nope, libs didn't make that up. It's an actual court filing. Your failed attempt to divert is summarily dismissed.
Yeah, they set somebody up to make those accusations so conveniently right after Trump announced candidacy.

Typical Democrat shitbag tactics. It went nowhere.

Just like Christine Blasey Ford. All lies. :rolleyes-41:

Another phony declaration ^ of some fantasy “win” from the perpetually dishonest and lame loser, Minimus.

Time to go change your tampon. Take a Midol. Take a nap. :auiqs.jpg:
This is from a guy who got his butt kicked. Royally!!! :laughing0301:

Thanks for coming back, retard. Allows me to gloat some more. :itsok:

Looks like you're all in on this thing here, but you're not biased?

Just like you were all in on "The Mueller investigation" and sham impeachment 1, and sham impeachment 2.
Pure bullshit if you go back and read my positioning it was very much in line with outcomes.

On Impeachment 1 - Trump was proven guilty as charged, by what a number of Seneta REPUBLICANS admitted was a "mountain of evidence". I also said that Republicans will never vote for removal and they of course did not, even those that admitted that Trump abused his office.

On Impeachment 2 - Trump was bi-partisanly impeached, and even McCarthy who voted against it was proposing Censure. Senate Republicans argued that Trump is innocent...oh wait no my bad, thats not what most Republicans argued, they just excused their vote with a pretense that they should not convict since Trump already left office.

On Mueller investigation - I deffered to Mueller's findings on Part I Criminal Conspiracy (which he didn't find sufficient evidence of), and argued that absolutely Trump has Obstructed Investigations all of which was carefully detailed in 9 instances in Part II of Mueller's report. Now it's true that he didn't get impeached for that, or prosecuted after leaving office for that...but then who could have ever imagined he would still have time in his short presidency to get impeached TWICE for yet other fucked up conduct.

Last edited:
I signed out that day, but here's a bunch from only one of the companies the Bidens were collecting bribes with while he was VP:

LOL

You idiot, those are Rosemont Seneca Bohai records. That has nothing to do with Joe.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yeah, they set somebody up to make those accusations so conveniently right after Trump announced candidacy.

Typical Democrat shitbag tactics. It went nowhere.

Just like Christine Blasey Ford. All lies. :rolleyes-41:

Suuure, uh-huh. :itsok:

Last edited:
This is from a guy who got his butt kicked. Royally!!!
Not true and most definitely not by you. You couldn’t royally kick the butt of a dead dog.
Thanks for coming back, retard. Allows me to gloat some more.
Think of it more as an opportunity to make an even bigger asshole of yourself. Granted, that’s a mountain to climb. But you can do it. You always do.

Moron, that company was not Joe's. End of story.

:stupid:

^Here's your sign:
Yeah, you know, only his son, brother, and daughter in law were involved, and his son was jetting around on Air Force 2

(Because Joe was VP at the time) to make

deals for that company, but Joe was completely uninvolved. :eusa_hand:

Has no relavance to Trump's culpability.

"Demetia" is a POTUS and can't be indicted acc. to DOJ untill he finishes his term(s)

The Mar-A-Lago raid took place in early August of last year, and nothing. You can't indict a sitting President but you can impeach him for doing illegal things.

:stupid:

^Here's your sign:
Yeah, you know, only his son, brother, and daughter in law were involved, and his son was jetting around on Air Force 2

(Because Joe was VP at the time) to make

deals for that company, but Joe was completely uninvolved. :eusa_hand:

LOL

Retard, you can't show Joe made a dime off that. All you showed were bank statements to a company that's not Joe's. :cuckoo:

It that really the best ya got?

Not true and most definitely not by you. You couldn’t royally kick the butt of a dead dog.

Think of it more as an opportunity to make an even bigger asshole of yourself. Granted, that’s a mountain to climb. But you can do it. You always do.
Did I mention how grateful I am that you keep coming back so I can continue to gloat about my victory? No? Well, I am. Thank you.

With retards like you coming back to get their butt kicked over and over again? Love love love it. Thanks again, retard. Don't be a stranger! :auiqs.jpg:

Attempting to actually read BS Libstain postings is equivalent to, going down to the barn on a 95F day with 70% humidity and going into the Chicken Coop (100 chickens) and rolling naked in the Crap that covers the dirt floor.

As I predicted, this was all a phony setup to take the heat off Obidens' for taking Million dollar Chinese Bribes. So far with help of the MSM and Board loons......it is working.

Forum List

Back