So now what, "****" is a TOS violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread's removal from the board suggests this place is closer to the daycare center that was my former haunt than I originally thought. So I can say "fuck you" to anyone I want and call them dicks and faggots but not *****.

Very discriminatory. If that's the case, why don't you just summarily block the word? You sure did that for the word "dar'th."

Dude - who the fuck are you calling a ****? Although I don't see eye to eye with all of the women on here, they're all good, decent human beings who have done nothing to deserve such a derogatory insult.

Does not matter, it is not a BANNED word. We are free to use it as we see fit. Women are free to call us men any word they want, yet all of a sudden once again this word is a no go? You don't like him using it, tell him so, but I see no RULE preventing him from using it in a thread title.

If his entire thread was deleted that is a no go to, AGAINST the rules and all. Or are we just in a position of having no rules when a Mod or Admin gets upset with something that does not even violate the rules?

My thread's removal from the board suggests this place is closer to the daycare center that was my former haunt than I originally thought. So I can say "fuck you" to anyone I want and call them dicks and faggots but not *****.

Very discriminatory. If that's the case, why don't you just summarily block the word? You sure did that for the word "dar'th."

Dude - who the fuck are you calling a ****? Although I don't see eye to eye with all of the women on here, they're all good, decent human beings who have done nothing to deserve such a derogatory insult.

Does not matter, it is not a BANNED word. We are free to use it as we see fit. Women are free to call us men any word they want, yet all of a sudden once again this word is a no go? You don't like him using it, tell him so, but I see no RULE preventing him from using it in a thread title.

If his entire thread was deleted that is a no go to, AGAINST the rules and all. Or are we just in a position of having no rules when a Mod or Admin gets upset with something that does not even violate the rules?

exactly..I mean are there no standards anymore ?

You know of course it's the second most populous typo on the internet?

The first one is 'teh" and we know that means "the".

But it has been noted that in fiery discussions about King Cnut that this typo keeps coming up again and again. I'm glad to see that the owners have cracked down on it.

We are allowed a leeway to moderate at our own discretion. If a moderator wants to trash an OP with a classless title like "****!" then that's their damn business and if you have a problem with it then you do what all the good little boys and girls do and send a PM to a Mod or Gunny about it and appeal. What you don't do is start another whining OP in response. Do it again and you'll be taking a hike for a while.
Capice?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Calm down, RGS. No reason to get your knickers in a twist.

He's fighting the power. He's using this as another opportunity to get up on that soapbox. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PaoLy7PHwk[/ame]

FIGHT THE POWAH!

:rofl:

Refer to my last post in the flame thread.

Discussion is over. If you want to, take it up with Gunny in the morning. I'm not putting up with this shit tonight.

We are not allowed to question the action of Moderators on this board, but they are allowed to shit can the rules anytime they want.

Sounds pretty damn convenient to me.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbGuFn4nUqE&feature=fvw[/ame]

Last edited:
It is official boys and Girls, we are simply at the mercy of any moderator that decides they do not like something, Fuck the rules, they simply do not mean a damn thing.

If pointing out that the absolute disregard for the rules is wrong gets me banned then that is just more proof we have no rules to begin with.

i cannot imagine how this will end well. :eusa_eh:
$this-will-not-end-well-cat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back