So now what, "****" is a TOS violation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thread's removal from the board suggests this place is closer to the daycare center that was my former haunt than I originally thought. So I can say "fuck you" to anyone I want and call them dicks and faggots but not *****.

Very discriminatory. If that's the case, why don't you just summarily block the word? You sure did that for the word "dar'th."

Dude - who the fuck are you calling a ****? Although I don't see eye to eye with all of the women on here, they're all good, decent human beings who have done nothing to deserve such a derogatory insult.

I would just like to remind members that a **** is useful.

Calling JennyEliza a **** is therefore is an oxy for a moron.

My thread's removal from the board suggests this place is closer to the daycare center that was my former haunt than I originally thought. So I can say "fuck you" to anyone I want and call them dicks and faggots but not *****.

Very discriminatory. If that's the case, why don't you just summarily block the word? You sure did that for the word "dar'th."

Dude - who the fuck are you calling a ****? Although I don't see eye to eye with all of the women on here, they're all good, decent human beings who have done nothing to deserve such a derogatory insult.

So you consider "Bitch" less than derogatory?

I mock your attempt at taking the moral high road on this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1471920-post27.html

Last edited:
In the Flame Zone, it's expected...and overlooked. When it's in Current Events, where readers that seldom visit the cesspool Flame Zone may be offended, it is patently inappropriate. It is disrespectful to women when used anywhere...it's use generally being perpetuated by adolescent, dimwitted, belligerent, disrespectful, uneducated punks such as the thread starter.

Go fuck yourself, Sidestreamer. You don't impress me with your swelled chest and idiotic bent toward proving yourself an utter fool.

As I've said before, adolescence prevails where anonymity enables.

In the Flame Zone, it's expected...and overlooked. When it's in Current Events, where readers that seldom visit the cesspool Flame Zone may be offended, it is patently inappropriate. It is disrespectful to women when used anywhere...it's use generally being perpetuated by adolescent, dimwitted, belligerent, disrespectful, uneducated punks such as the thread starter.

Go fuck yourself, Sidestreamer. You don't impress me with your swelled chest and idiotic bent toward proving yourself an utter fool.

As I've said before, adolescence prevails where anonymity enables.

Actually, asaratis, I would have given your holier-than-thou verbal diarrhea some consideration, except you insult women yourself outside of the Flame Zone.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1737068-post51.html

Pelosi, the Alpha Progressive Bitch

Fuck you asa! Your standards don't apply to you, apparently!

Any other hypocrites want to berate my use of the almighty c-word?

The freedom to offend, to be politically incorrect, to broadcast my sheer brilliance or my most absolute stupidity, to enlighten or dumbfound my audience... that's the American way. Let not your mouth be shut by "moral" people.

Except this isn't America. USMB is a private message board, privately owned, and privately controlled.

Besides, you can go all around yelling the C word in the streets of America, but you should expect some backlash. It would be like going to Harlem and run around yelling the N word at people.

Jeese Dog....thanks for telling us that.

Maybe you can pass that shit on to Gaybiker and Huggy.

The freedom to offend, to be politically incorrect, to broadcast my sheer brilliance or my most absolute stupidity, to enlighten or dumbfound my audience... that's the American way. Let not your mouth be shut by "moral" people.

Except this isn't America. USMB is a private message board, privately owned, and privately controlled.

Besides, you can go all around yelling the C word in the streets of America, but you should expect some backlash. It would be like going to Harlem and run around yelling the N word at people.

The word **** and ****** are not banned on this board one should be free to use them as they please, including in thread titles. I would like to know what rule was violated by using the word **** in a thread Title.

I'm no Serbian but if I were, I would just think you're more stupid than a bag of hammers and without an ounce of class or character. And you should have the freedom to demonstrate that.

(emphasis added)

And that's all I ask for.
That's reasonable, IMO. But, this is a privately owned site and you and I are both guests here. The c-word is so commonly used here it's ridiculous. I can understand how any random use of it could be the last straw for the host and his helpers at any given time. We are but guests here, really.

We have LISTED rules, **** is NOT a banned word. There is no reason to delete a thread or remove a title of a thread because of its use. The rules are supposed to apply not be abused by any moderator upset with a single word use.

If we can not count on the Moderators and the Admin following their own rules what have we got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back