So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Some American people disagree with his policies so he has labeled them enemies who must be punished .
audio

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Ok So Now I am an enemy of the state.

No. You're not an enemy of the state (and no one said you were), but you are an enemy of rationality and sanity.

Some American people disagree with his policies so he has labeled them enemies who must be punished .
audio

"If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Ok So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Pretty tame compared to the soap that gets sold on talk radio 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year times hundreds of personalities out to make a buck. They've been identifying Americans as the enemy for decades.

So Now I am an enemy of the state.

Don't know. It isn't Democrats who talk about overthrowing the government by force, tacking about OUR country and seceding from the Union.

Well, Obama. I was never a friend of yours anyways. You have been the most divisive anti American President I have ever had the displeasure of living through. Thanks for labeling people to the point of enemy status, simply because we disagree with the fact you have decided to run our beloved nation into oblivion

I am the enemy :clap2:Awesome

pretty tame compared to the soap that gets sold on talk radio 3 hours a day, 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year times hundreds of personalities out to make a buck. They've been identifying americans as the enemy for decades.

:boohoo:

what can i say? I'm an honest conservative. Do you deny that both sides don't demonize the other?

so honest conservative when has the president of the usa ever called those who disagree with his policies the enemy?

It's the Saul Alinsky Marxist way. It's all in Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' This President has continuously declared War on his fellow Americans. I think more & more people understand this though. He'll likely be a One & Doner unless the "Community Organizers" get away with rigging things again.

Well, Obama. I was never a friend of yours anyways. You have been the most divisive anti American President I have ever had the displeasure of living through. Thanks for labeling people to the point of enemy status, simply because we disagree with the fact you have decided to run our beloved nation into oblivion

I am the enemy :clap2:Awesome

You can't blame the POTUS for your reaction to what you have been misled to believe that he is.

what can i say? I'm an honest conservative. Do you deny that both sides don't demonize the other?

so honest conservative when has the president of the usa ever called those who disagree with his policies the enemy?

Times asked = 2
Times answered = 0

chirp, chirp

Geez Louise Zoom, some of us actually have day jobs that require we do a little work. I don't sit here waiting for the next response. The answer, "publically, none that I can recall". I have no problem answering the question. I'm not defending Obama. I'm just being honest like I said. There are as many idiot conservative assholes as there are idiot liberal assholes. Neither side has a monopoly.

Times asked = 2
Times answered = 0

chirp, chirp

Geez Louise Zoom, some of us actually have day jobs that require we do a little work. I don't sit here waiting for the next response. The answer, "publically, none that I can recall". I have no problem answering the question. I'm not defending Obama. I'm just being honest like I said. There are as many idiot conservative assholes as there are idiot liberal assholes. Neither side has a monopoly.

My post wasn't specifically directed at you, kwc. The question was asked a few hours ago and no one answered, hence my comment to Mr. F.

Thanks for your answer though! :)

Forum List

Back