So now Fox is going after the FBI,

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
why , because they are a threat to Trump. I swear, Trump is above the law and can't be indicted because he would have to indict himself.

Good going Cons, we now have a Potus who is above the law and is going to take down the FBI with Fox's help.

why , because they are a threat to Trump. I swear, Trump is above the law and can't be indicted because he would have to indict himself.

Good going Cons, we now have a Potus who is above the law and is going to take down the FBI with Fox's help.

No, what you have are desperate Democrats watching as their world crumbles around them.

You think their actions should be brushed under the rug? Actually, stupid question on my part, as you also wanted Hillary’s brushed under the rug. What was I thinking!!

Yes we have a new dictator, head of crime, Trump is his name, above the law.

What has Fox done to take down the FBI?

The power if the tongue is the most dangerous weapon. Trump knows that trick well and so does Fox. I do not need to tell you that, as you are fully aware of that. Don't play innocent.

So when Fox is going after Trump you're twirling your baton.
When Fox goes after the FBI for going after Trump for no reason you're sucking on a lemon.
What's it like sitting on a fence?

Fox never goes after Trump, they are stuck on Hillary and Obama.

Really? Yet, not once have you ever condemned the proven to be vicious lies that have been told against Trump.
What has Fox done to take down the FBI?

The power if the tongue is the most dangerous weapon. Trump knows that trick well and so does Fox. I do not need to tell you that, as you are fully aware of that. Don't play innocent.

crying gif.gif

He knew when he said things like "I could shoot people..." and when he basically said if he didn't win the election he'd cause problems, that he could say anything and get away with it. It's sickening how partisan politics has come to this point.

WASHINGTON — An email sent during the transition by President Trump’s former deputy national security adviser, K.T. McFarland, appears to contradict the testimony she gave to Congress over the summer about contacts between the Russian ambassador and Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn....................................

Repeated attempts to reach Ms. McFarland, who served until May as deputy national security adviser and is now awaiting Senate confirmation as ambassador to Singapore, were unsuccessful.

Read more: McFarland Contradicted Herself on Russia Contacts, Congressional Testimony Shows

Marching orders have been sent out! Lol
Watch them arrive in droves now.
WASHINGTON — An email sent during the transition by President Trump’s former deputy national security adviser, K.T. McFarland, appears to contradict the testimony she gave to Congress over the summer about contacts between the Russian ambassador and Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn....................................

Repeated attempts to reach Ms. McFarland, who served until May as deputy national security adviser and is now awaiting Senate confirmation as ambassador to Singapore, were unsuccessful.

Read more: McFarland Contradicted Herself on Russia Contacts, Congressional Testimony Shows

"...a lead FBI investigator on the Mueller probe, Peter Strzok, was demoted this summer after it was discovered he’d sent anti- Trump texts to a mistress. As troubling, Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts. They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.

....Mr. Strzok was a chief lieutenant to former FBI Director James Comey and played a lead role investigating alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Mr. Mueller then gave him a top role in his special-counsel probe. And before all this Mr. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails and sat in on the interview she gave to the FBI shortly before Mr. Comey publicly exonerated her in violation of Justice Department practice."
Mueller’s Credibility Problem

My understanding is that mistress is/was also within the fbi.

"...a lead FBI investigator on the Mueller probe, Peter Strzok, was demoted this summer after it was discovered he’d sent anti- Trump texts to a mistress. As troubling, Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts. They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.

....Mr. Strzok was a chief lieutenant to former FBI Director James Comey and played a lead role investigating alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Mr. Mueller then gave him a top role in his special-counsel probe. And before all this Mr. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails and sat in on the interview she gave to the FBI shortly before Mr. Comey publicly exonerated her in violation of Justice Department practice."
Mueller’s Credibility Problem

Forum List

Back