ABC NEWS Brian Ross lied about Flynn/Trump, caused market to drop 350 points - suspended for a month

This is just FANTASTIC! Fuck you, Joy, you stupid bitch.

She read the FAKE NEWS story by Brian Ross on the air and cheered over a lie.

I would call them fake news, but calling them news bothers me quite a bit.

Why do we all talk so much about "FAKE NEWS"?

ABC Suspends Reporter Brian Ross Over Erroneous Report About Trump

ABC Suspends Reporter Brian Ross Over Erroneous Report About Trump

This is at least the third thread serving the same roast canard.

As pointed out in at least one of those, nobody can "cause the market to drop 350 points".

Nobody knows for a fact what pushes the market up or down; if they did, they'd own it. In reality the market bubbled the previous day (Thursday) and a 'correction' was inevitable. In fact that correction decline started late that same day -- Thursday. You could look it up.

Obviously you're not an investor.

Another casualty of the Media's FAKE NEWS reporting against Trump. Sad...

Funny how liberals are pretty quiet about this LIE.

Brain Ross was suspended for a month for LYING about Trump and Flynn and caused the market to drop 350 points.

FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

Court papers from Friday said a “very senior member” of Trump’s transition team directed Flynn to contact the Russian ambassador to the U.S. about Israeli settlements in December. Multiple media sources have identified that member as Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser. Kushner has not been charged or officially connected in court papers to Flynn’s call.

An apparent bombshell ABC News report on Friday said it was Trump himself who gave Flynn the order. The story, by chief investigative correspondent Ross, could have marked an explosive break in the Trump-Russia case, as it would have been the first story proving Trump told his staff to covertly connect with the Kremlin.

But ABC later said the story was “a serious error” and was “not been fully vetted through our editorial standards process.” It corrected the story and suspended Ross for four weeks. The reporter wrote in a tweet, “My job is to hold people accountable and that's why I agree with being held accountable myself.”

:badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana::badgrin::banana:

We must give credit where credit is due.

ABC did the right thing. Give them props for at least taking a half-assed stab at journalistic integrity.
:dunno:

I'm sure this will be reported in tremendous depth by all news outlets. :badgrin:

WHERE IS THE TRUMP/PUTIN COLLUSION TO RIG THE 2016 POTUS ELECTION?

Trump is absolutely laying waste to his enemies. Fucking dipshits are prematurely ejaculating every single day, like a teenager getting his first piece of ass.

Fucking jackasses.

We must give credit where credit is due.

ABC did the right thing. Give them props for at least taking a half-assed stab at journalistic integrity.
:dunno:
Keeping a known liar on staff simply proves ABC likes fake news. Over a thousand qualified people could have taken his job over.

"SUSPENDED FOR A MONTH?"

Unreal.....he should be fired, but ABC has no integrity.

Where are the liberals in this thread crying about FAKE NEWS?

BRIAN ROSS LIED, AND CAUSED THE STOCK MARKET TO TANK.

That's FAKE FUCKING NEWS.

Where are the liberals defending their journalist?

Where is the Trump/PUTIN collusion to rig the election?

Forum List

Back