So now Fox is going after the FBI,

My understanding is that mistress is/was also within the fbi.
why , because they are a threat to Trump. I swear, Trump is above the law and can't be indicted because he would have to indict himself.

Good going Cons, we now have a Potus who is above the law and is going to take down the FBI with Fox's help.

"...a lead FBI investigator on the Mueller probe, Peter Strzok, was demoted this summer after it was discovered he’d sent anti- Trump texts to a mistress. As troubling, Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts. They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.

....Mr. Strzok was a chief lieutenant to former FBI Director James Comey and played a lead role investigating alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Mr. Mueller then gave him a top role in his special-counsel probe. And before all this Mr. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails and sat in on the interview she gave to the FBI shortly before Mr. Comey publicly exonerated her in violation of Justice Department practice."
Mueller’s Credibility Problem

"Peter Strzok & Lisa Page: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know"
Peter Strzok & Lisa Page: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

FBI is not the LAW , FBI is supposed to enforce the law and maybe they aren't doing their job correctly Penny .

Well Trump sure as the heck would not know. Can't wait till he gets obstruction. The justice depart doesn't need his permission for anything. He answers to them.

I love how they state he often texted, never revealing her replies to him. I doubt she poopoo’d them, if he continued.
why , because they are a threat to Trump. I swear, Trump is above the law and can't be indicted because he would have to indict himself.

Good going Cons, we now have a Potus who is above the law and is going to take down the FBI with Fox's help.

"...a lead FBI investigator on the Mueller probe, Peter Strzok, was demoted this summer after it was discovered he’d sent anti- Trump texts to a mistress. As troubling, Mr. Mueller and the Justice Department kept this information from House investigators, despite Intelligence Committee subpoenas that would have exposed those texts. They also refused to answer questions about Mr. Strzok’s dismissal and refused to make him available for an interview.

....Mr. Strzok was a chief lieutenant to former FBI Director James Comey and played a lead role investigating alleged coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Mr. Mueller then gave him a top role in his special-counsel probe. And before all this Mr. Strzok led the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails and sat in on the interview she gave to the FBI shortly before Mr. Comey publicly exonerated her in violation of Justice Department practice."

Peter Strzok & Lisa Page: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

FBI is not the LAW , FBI is supposed to enforce the law and maybe they aren't doing their job correctly Penny .

Well Trump sure as the heck would not know. Can't wait till he gets obstruction. The justice depart doesn't need his permission for anything. He answers to them.

I'm almost surprised at how little you know.

Almost.

The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), also known as the Justice Department, is a federal executive department of the U.S. government, responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the United States, equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.
United States Department of Justice - Wikipedia

From the President, to the Vice President, to the Cabinet, learn more about the Executive Branch of the government of the United States. The power of the Executive Branch is vested in the President of the United States, who also acts as head of state and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.
The Executive Branch | whitehouse.gov
The Executive Branch

Time for you to pull over and change the air in your head.

I love how they state he often texted, never revealing her replies to him. I doubt she poopoo’d them, if he continued.

Peter Strzok & Lisa Page: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

They're all Deep State Obamunists....

The 'intelligence agencies,' the Deep State, is populated by Obamunists....

Here, from the former CIA Moscow Station head...

1. ".... the denizens of the Deep State that everyone in Washington likes to tell us doesn’t exist....made up of thousands of similarly credentialed, remarkably “un-diverse” civil servants and political appointees who saw themselves promoted rapidly during the eight years of the Obama administration. The appointees have left, but make no mistake — the progressive civil servants remain.

2. The present culture of the intelligence community and the shameless political shenanigans of the Obama administration combined to create this disaster. ....CIA leadership famously stood up to the Nixon administration when asked to domestically spy on Justice during Watergate, for example.

3. It seems that today we lack the character and the competence to ensure that the intelligence community honors the trust of the American people."
How the intel community was turned into a political weapon against President Trump

----------------------------------------------------------------- i don't think so , The TRUMP is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the USA Penny .

just my opinion though and there are lots of expurts on the board to show where i am incorrect Penny .:afro: The only remedy to this Real American President Trump is to IMPEACH him as you libs gnash yer teeth and scream helplessly at the sky Penny . [from what i hear]

I'm almost surprised at how little you know.

Almost.

The United States Department of Justice (DOJ), also known as the Justice Department, is a federal executive department of the U.S. government, responsible for the enforcement of the law and administration of justice in the United States, equivalent to the justice or interior ministries of other countries.

From the President, to the Vice President, to the Cabinet, learn more about the Executive Branch of the government of the United States. The power of the Executive Branch is vested in the President of the United States, who also acts as head of state and Commander-in-Chief of the armed forces.
The Executive Branch | whitehouse.gov
The Executive Branch

Time for you to pull over and change the air in your head.

the Attorney General does not answer to the Potus, the Potus can dismiss him.

Corker: McFarland Nomination 'Frozen' After Reports She Knew About Flynn Call
By MATT SHUHAM Published DECEMBER 5, 2017 1:35 PM

The chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Tuesday that the nomination of former White House Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland would be “frozen for a while” in light of revelations that she knew about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s communications with Russia’s ambassador to the United States prior to Donald Trump’s inauguration.

“If she did testify inappropriately, obviously that’s a big, big problem,” Chairman Bob Corker (R-TN) told CNN’s Manu Raju.

He added: “It’s a problem. And her nomination is frozen for a while, until that gets worked out. And she has to know that herself, and we’ll deal with it at the appropriate time.”

McFarland joined Trump’s national security team in November 2016 and served as the President’s deputy national security adviser before resigning and being nominated as the United States’ ambassador to Singapore over the summer.

Read more: Corker: McFarland Nomination 'Frozen' After Reports She Knew About Flynn Call
15541289_1035194839940198_8303688000642161709_n.png

In the eyes of America the FBI has taken itself down by failing to prosecute crime and corruption under the Obama Administration. The same is true of the justice dept., The IRS and the VA.

Which has what to do with the topic? Lol
By MATT SHUHAM Published DECEMBER 5, 2017 1:35 PM

The chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee said Tuesday that the nomination of former White House Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland would be “frozen for a while” in light of revelations that she knew about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s communications with Russia’s ambassador to the United States prior to Donald Trump’s inauguration.

“If she did testify inappropriately, obviously that’s a big, big problem,” Chairman Bob Corker (R-TN) told CNN’s Manu Raju.

He added: “It’s a problem. And her nomination is frozen for a while, until that gets worked out. And she has to know that herself, and we’ll deal with it at the appropriate time.”

McFarland joined Trump’s national security team in November 2016 and served as the President’s deputy national security adviser before resigning and being nominated as the United States’ ambassador to Singapore over the summer.

Read more: Corker: McFarland Nomination 'Frozen' After Reports She Knew About Flynn Call
15541289_1035194839940198_8303688000642161709_n.png

i don't understand your point Penny . But hey , The TRUMP can pretty much do anything he likes . If YOU libs don't like it , well impeach hm Penny .

----------------------------------------------------------------- i don't think so , The TRUMP is the Chief Law Enforcement Officer in the USA Penny .

No the attorney general is. He may try and fire him , but the only one who can impeach the AG is congress.
That is the reason we have 3 branches, oversight.

i don't understand your point Penny . But hey , The TRUMP can pretty much do anything he likes . If YOU libs don't like it , well impeach hm Penny .

He will soon be impeached or walk away in Shame.

---------------------------------------------------------- if you libs don't like what TRUMP does then impeach him . I still don't undersatnd your point about impeaching the AG or anyone else . All i am saying is that The TRUMP can do anything he likes , you libs only remedy is to impeach The TRUMP if you don't like what Trump does Penny .

Which has what to do with the topic? Lol

The Reason that Fox is going after the FBI is because information is being turned up by its investigations that is Inconvenient" to the Trump Regime...

Fox?

Nay, nay....

"It was exposed not by the Republican press but by the Washington Post and the New York Times. They reported over the weekend that the special prosecutor had kept from House investigators the discovery that a senior investigator in the special prosecutor’s office was demoted for sending anti-Trump messages to a mistress."
The Mueller Firing Speech - The New York Sun

We actually have a political party, the Republicans, working with their national propaganda outlet, Fake Fox News, to undermine and usurp the Constitution.

Make no mistake, these people have no country now. Their entire lives are committed to worshipping their political party, nothing else.

Forum List

Back