ABC bans Brian Ross from covering President Trump. At all. Ever. Boss is pissed.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Goldston is in a full rage. As he should be. Ross is lucky to have kept his job.

ABC News president James Goldston excoriated staff Monday over Brian Ross' major error on a report about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and announced that Ross, the network's chief investigative reporter, will no longer cover stories related to President Trump.

ABC News president excoriates staff over Brian Ross' Michael Flynn error

What scum those Mockingbird CIA mouth pieces are!

May they be damned ...all that scum...all that swamp will be drained!

Goldston is in a full rage. As he should be. Ross is lucky to have kept his job.

ABC News president James Goldston excoriated staff Monday over Brian Ross' major error on a report about former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, and announced that Ross, the network's chief investigative reporter, will no longer cover stories related to President Trump.

Good. He deserves it.

Would that Fox do the same over Seth Rich errors.

Ross should have been fired. False reporting and knowingly doing it should be automatic termination no matter who they work for!

Ross should have been fired. False reporting and knowingly doing it should be automatic termination no matter who they work for!

I don't know...reducing him to covering obituaries and warm fuzzies might be a better punishment :p

I don't know...reducing him to covering obituaries and warm fuzzies might be a better punishment :p

You might be correct.

Maybe the local dog show and find the ugliest kid competition...

Love the quote from the ABC news President:

"I don't think ever in my career have I felt more rage and disappointment and frustration that I felt through this weekend and through the last half of Friday," Goldston said.

"I don't even know how many times we've talked about this, how many times we have talked about the need to get it right," he added. "That how we have to be right and not first. About how in this particular moment, with the stakes as high as these stakes are right now, we cannot afford to get it wrong."

Fucking Lib press...what a joke.

Forum List

Back