So much for unilateral support....

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
Nutandyahoo - "I believe that all, or most, European countries will move their embassies to Jerusalem, recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and engage robustly with us for security, prosperity and peace,"

Fortunately the EU has more sense that the idiot America calls 'Mr President'!

...the EU would continue to recognize the "international consensus" on Jerusalem.

"We believe that the only realistic solution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine is based on two states with Jerusalem as the capital of both."

In the words of my forefathers.... "UP YOURS!"

Netanyahu expects EU support on Jerusalem

Thanks to Trump Jerusalem is Israel's capital. Time for you to leave the USA. Bon voyage. And don't forget to write.

Thanks to Trump Jerusalem is Israel's capital

Seriously? You better watch your mouth or you are going to get some real flack from 'Team Israel'. Unless of course, Trump is as old as the promise from the sky wizard! :booze:

There will never be a two-state solution. It's a pipe dream of the UN. The boat is long sunk.

The unfortunate truth is that "Roadmaps to Nowhere" regarding co-existence and a two state solution have been non-existent for decades. Those negotiations are not just dead but have joined Eohippus as a Montanan fossil.

I believe we can view the Trump announcement as a statement that acknowledged the competing mini-caliphates in Gaza'istan and the West Bank have gone the way of the Ottoman Empire and the entirety of Israel as an Islamist waqf (stated in the Hamas charter), to be taken by gee-had is just bluster. It's time Islamism took a first tentative step out of the 7th century.

Trump's an idiot, Jerusalem has always been Israel's capitol. 3000 years later and it's still the capitol. Call it Judea or call it Israel, Jerusalem is the capitol.

Just because Trump is desperately clinging to that 20% approval rating by making slip shod BS announcements doesn't really matter.

Nutandyahoo - "I believe that all, or most, European countries will move their embassies to Jerusalem, recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and engage robustly with us for security, prosperity and peace,"

...the EU would continue to recognize the "international consensus" on Jerusalem.

"We believe that the only realistic solution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine is based on two states with Jerusalem as the capital of both."

Israel is not going to share Jerusalem. At one point, when Ehud Barak wanted to divide Jerusalem, I read an article written by an Arab. He wrote something to this effect: "In the Bible there's a story of 2 mothers who came to King Solomon, claiming a baby between them. The mother who agreed to Solomon dividing the baby was NOT the true mother. Barak now wants to divide Jerusalem. This proves that Jerusalem does not really belong to the Jews."

Netanyahu does NOT want to divide Jerusalem, because Jerusalem belongs to the Jews.

Netanyahu does NOT want to divide Jerusalem, because Jerusalem belongs to the Jews.
You mean the zionists and they took it by force, something Jews have always been taught not to do. It is in our oaths. Like being loyal and not rebelling against nations.

Now lookie here Abi. I tell ya we gotta join together in the growing movement to get those Zionists to end their brutal treatment of Palestinians with peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel & start treating the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to --- And so well deserve. Don't you agree?

peace offerings
Which ones?

security fence
Uhm, the rest of the world calls it things like the genocide wall.

land concessions
That they have not yet stolen the entire land?

Actually, Louie, you’re the only one who uses the silly genocide wall™️ slogan.

I suppose it goes over your head that Israel’s security wall is intended to keep islamo-barbarians out of Israel. Think that over for a minute and if you’re still befuddled, we’ll just presume you will be forever befuddled.

peace offerings
Which ones?

security fence

land concessions

Even though I don't agree with your rebuttals, abi, perhaps you stopped MJB from using those same 3 lines that he has used 10,000x already. He needs some new material.

BTW, peace offerings and land concessions I can understand. I don't know why he brings up the wall though.

Anyway, abi, you don't remember the peace offerings of 2000, and the subsequent ones by Ehud Barak?

And once again, Israel did not "steal" the land, anymore than the American colonies stole land in 1776.

peace offerings
Which ones?

security fence

land concessions

Even though I don't agree with your rebuttals, abi, perhaps you stopped MJB from using those same 3 lines that he has used 10,000x already. He needs some new material.

BTW, peace offerings and land concessions I can understand. I don't know why he brings up the wall though.

Anyway, abi, you don't remember the peace offerings of 2000, and the subsequent ones by Ehud Barak?

And once again, Israel did not "steal" the land, anymore than the American colonies stole land in 1776.

Just to be clear, the security wall was necessary to keep the deranged Palestinians and their crazy suicide bombings under control. I just don't know why MJB would bring it up as a point that the Palestinians would like.

I am guessing he is uneducated like most of the settlers and his love for Israel blinds him to how insensitive he comes across to other human beings.

There were no land concessions, that's crap, the zionists have taken almost all of Palestine. Is their occupation a land concession to you? And peace is the nonstop murder, illegal imprisonment and general hatred that includes torturing children?

I am guessing he is uneducated like most of the settlers and his love for Israel blinds him to how insensitive he comes across to other human beings.

There were no land concessions, that's crap, the zionists have taken almost all of Palestine. Is their occupation a land concession to you? And peace is the nonstop murder, illegal imprisonment and general hatred that includes torturing children?

That's right...go ahead and demonize Israel!

Israel is not going to share Jerusalem. At one point, when Ehud Barak wanted to divide Jerusalem, I read an article written by an Arab. He wrote something to this effect: "In the Bible there's a story of 2 mothers who came to King Solomon, claiming a baby between them. The mother who agreed to Solomon dividing the baby was NOT the true mother. Barak now wants to divide Jerusalem. This proves that Jerusalem does not really belong to the Jews."

Jerusalem "belongs" to no man!

You just need to look at the history to see that!

However, the colonials "stole" land when they arrived! Or was it, as some claim, empty like Palestine, so there was no one to steal from?

Forum List

Back