So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

From another article on this amazing young man.

Nigerian breaks academic record at John Hopkins University ? The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

"I went to Fondren Middle School, which was in the middle of the ghetto. That was one of the darkest years for me because I encountered a lot of peer pressure. Some of the students, ignorant about Africa, bullied me and called me names such as ‘African booty scratcher’ because to them, Africans were dirty and scratched their butts all the time.

Some asked me if I lived in mud huts and ate faeces for breakfast. I remember one day, when I was walking to the school bus, a boy came from behind and punched me in the face, called me an African and walked away. It took everything in me not to retaliate. I knew that God had put me in the U.S for a purpose and it did not involve fighting or selling drugs or doing the wrong things"

“The shocker was that the kid that punched me in the face was black. I would have expected the blacks to be nicer to me. Nevertheless, I don’t blame those kids because they were ignorant about Africa. All they knew about us was the stuff they had watched on TV or documentaries, showing primitive African tribes, living in the jungle and making noises like monkeys.

“In regards to the whites, there might have been some minor episodes but again I don’t blame them for it because it is a problem with stereotypes,” he said.

May have been some MINOR episodes. MAY have been some minor episodes from the white kids. May have. So slight he cannot recall them. But he can recall how great his African American brothers treated him. Check out the demographics for that school. 55% Black, 41% Hispanic, and 1.5% White. The worst year of his life, according to him, was the time he spent in the ghettoo surrounded by poet and his african american peers way to go poet way to go.

Fondren Middle School | The Texas Tribune

So, an African comes to America at age 13, gets bullied, beat up and humiliated by AFRICAN-AMERICAN kids...peer pressured.........gets into a great school and is on his way to becoming an MD and you...poet....thinks he represents American Blacks?

Jesus kid, you are fucking delusional.

Oh look! Another pathetic POS...

Why don't you crawl back down the stairs into mommy's basement and curl up in the corner with your fear and hate, you won't be missed and the board will be better for your absence...

Better yet, perhaps you and SS can hook up and take care of each other.

You're an embarassment.

This just proves that Africans aren't dumb. No different than other humans. Its all about persistence, determination, and the desire to be the best. We need more Africans and African Americans like this young man.

We do...:cool:

Ben-Carson-475422-1-402.jpg

Ben Carson was born in Detroit, Michigan, on September 18, 1951. His mother, though undereducated herself, pushed her sons to read and to believe in themselves. Carson went from being a poor student to receiving honors and he eventually attended medical school. As a doctor, he became the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital at age 33, and became famous for his ground-breaking work separating conjoined twins.

tom_4b.jpg

Sowell was born in North Carolina, but grew up in Harlem, New York. He dropped out of high school, and served in the United States Marine Corps during the Korean War. He received a bachelor's degree from Harvard University in 1958 and a master's degree from Columbia University in 1959. In 1968, he earned his Doctorate in Economics from the University of Chicago.

Sowell has served on the faculties of several universities, including Cornell University and University of California, Los Angeles, and worked for think tanks such as the Urban Institute. Since 1980 he has worked at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. He is the author of more than 30 books

Last edited:
From another article on this amazing young man.

Nigerian breaks academic record at John Hopkins University ? The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

"I went to Fondren Middle School, which was in the middle of the ghetto. That was one of the darkest years for me because I encountered a lot of peer pressure. Some of the students, ignorant about Africa, bullied me and called me names such as ‘African booty scratcher’ because to them, Africans were dirty and scratched their butts all the time.

Some asked me if I lived in mud huts and ate faeces for breakfast. I remember one day, when I was walking to the school bus, a boy came from behind and punched me in the face, called me an African and walked away. It took everything in me not to retaliate. I knew that God had put me in the U.S for a purpose and it did not involve fighting or selling drugs or doing the wrong things"

“The shocker was that the kid that punched me in the face was black. I would have expected the blacks to be nicer to me. Nevertheless, I don’t blame those kids because they were ignorant about Africa. All they knew about us was the stuff they had watched on TV or documentaries, showing primitive African tribes, living in the jungle and making noises like monkeys.

“In regards to the whites, there might have been some minor episodes but again I don’t blame them for it because it is a problem with stereotypes,” he said.

May have been some MINOR episodes. MAY have been some minor episodes from the white kids. May have. So slight he cannot recall them. But he can recall how great his African American brothers treated him. Check out the demographics for that school. 55% Black, 41% Hispanic, and 1.5% White. The worst year of his life, according to him, was the time he spent in the ghettoo surrounded by poet and his african american peers way to go poet way to go.
Fondren Middle School | The Texas Tribune

So, an African comes to America at age 13, gets bullied, beat up and humiliated by AFRICAN-AMERICAN kids...peer pressured.........gets into a great school and is on his way to becoming an MD and you...poet....thinks he represents American Blacks?

Jesus kid, you are fucking delusional.

Uh, I just noticed something.....you alluded to the fact that I, a 60 year old black man, somehow, "surrounded" this 22 year old Nigerian student, who attended Fondren Middle School, on Houston's Southwest Side, some 42 years after I graduated from a high school in Houston's Third Ward, clear on the other side of town. Definitely "Fringe", The Twilight Zone, or The X-Files, for that to have happened. The Southwest Side is predominantly "ethnic", with Asians, Hispanics, Africans, and Caribbean Islanders.
And just who are my African-American "peers" supposed to be? You talk like someone that is on hallucinogenic drugs.

There would be a lot more blacks like this guy if the Democratic Party didn't have them brainwashed into thinking they're helpless and ignorant, and can only survive by screwing Whitey (and voting Democrat).

There would be a lot more blacks like this guy if the Democratic Party didn't have them brainwashed into thinking they're helpless and ignorant, and can only survive by screwing Whitey (and voting Democrat).

Oh, please. Aren't you one of those, who would sooner have AIDS kill off most of the Africans, and "nuke" the remainders, so you can have at all that oil, minerals, gemstones and real estate? Why you'd have them "brainwashed", into thinking that you cared an iota for them. And if you think that voting Democrat is the equivalent of "screwing "whitey' (making no sense, whatsoever, due to the fact that a sizable population of whites vote Democratic, as well) well then, I plan to vote Democratic, with more zest, gusto and zeal, than I ever have before. How do you like them apples? LOL

Oh, please. Aren't you one of those, who would sooner have AIDS kill off most of the Africans, and "nuke" the remainders, so you can have at all that oil, minerals, gemstones and real estate? Why you'd have them "brainwashed", into thinking that you cared an iota for them. And if you think that voting Democrat is the equivalent of "screwing "whitey' (making no sense, whatsoever, due to the fact that a sizable population of whites vote Democratic, as well) well then, I plan to vote Democratic, with more zest, gusto and zeal, than I ever have before. How do you like them apples? LOL
I'm not surprised. 60 years of brainwashing by the Democrats has you hating and blaming Whitey for everything you fail to achieve. You'll vote for the racist Democrats for the rest of your miserable life, never realizing you've been had. All because you hate. I pity the fool (dat be you).

[

Oh, please. Aren't you one of those, who would sooner have AIDS kill off most of the Africans, and "nuke" the remainders, so you can have at all that oil, minerals, gemstones and real estate?

Don't give us that crap about how white people stole land and minerals from africa and that's why africa is poor. Africa is poor because it's people are stupid. They can't master fields like engineering or physics.

The best example of African 'dumb like a fox' is...

... how they manage to get so much aid from the U.S.

... w/o declaring war.
:cool:

This shows how dumb the OP is. Even if the story is true it's just one person and doesn't prove anything about the approximately 500 million blacks in the world.

It absolutely does...because if it can happen once, it can happen again, and again, and again, and again. And does.

You are an idiot!!!!! It's like saying because one person can bench press 700 pounds, everyone can do it !! THINK THINK THINK

No YOU are an idiot...a racist idiot! Your analogy is a non sequitur.
BTW its OK for you racist pawns to look at DOJ Stats and demonize the entire Black American population with them, but now you complain that ONE african genius doesn't represent the many. Well that goes for white people like you... Most whites are not nearly as obtuse or bigoted as YOU!!

... w/o declaring war.

You can bet your arse that America has some hidden agenda for giving aid to SOME African countries. We rarely ever do any humanitarian act unless there is something in it for us.
There must be oil in the ground of those target nations or some other valuable resource like "rare earths."

I'm not surprised. 60 years of brainwashing by the Democrats has you hating and blaming Whitey for everything you fail to achieve. You'll vote for the racist Democrats for the rest of your miserable life, never realizing you've been had. All because you hate. I pity the fool (dat be you).

Obviously it took years of scholastic achievement and discipline for you to arrive at that illogical conclusion!

... w/o declaring war.

You can bet your arse that America has some hidden agenda for giving aid to SOME African countries. We rarely ever do any humanitarian act unless there is something in it for us.
There must be oil in the ground of those target nations or some other valuable resource like "rare earths."
Well, if it's "Rare Earth", we better Get Ready, because it's too much of a Temptation. Get it?

Obviously it took years of scholastic achievement and discipline for you to arrive at that illogical conclusion!
No, just a little common sense. Something you don't have.

[

Africans do very well in Universities worldwide.

HAHAHA. What a brazen lie. They do poorly in american colleges. Only 1% of the PHDs in math and science in america go to blacks!!! They can't do anything mathematical. Their tiny brains cannot think abstractly and can only learn verbal ( thus useless) subjects like sociology or history.

He said AFRICANS, IDIOT, NOT African Americans. I guess you weren't quick witted enough to see that so here is a little help from your pal JQP!

What a short memory Speedshooter has. Probably due to his short cranium and sloping forehead crowned with heavy Neanderthal Brows. Due to the extreme thickness of his skull there is not much room for much of anything else in there and it shows!

REMEMBER THIS NEXT TIME YOU HAVE THE URGE TO THINK ONLY ONE AFRICAN GENIUS EXISTS! There is something extra-ordinary going on in some parts of Africa and I predict Africans are going to change the world just as they did 5000 years ago when they created KMT.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/282747-the-smartest-family-in-britain-is-black.html#post6927710

excerpt from 6927710 said:
Paula and Peter Imafidon are just like any other 9-year-olds. They love laughing, playing on the computer and fighting with each other. What sets these twins apart from their peers, though, is that they are, hands down, prodigies who are about to enter high school and make British history as the youngest to do so.
Watch Paula and Peter, who were 8 at the time, share their braininess here:

These precocious London-based tykes, known as the "Wonder Twins," floored academics a year ago when they aced University of Cambridge's advanced mathematics exam. They are the youngest students to ever pass the test.
The future little scholars' father, Chris, and mother, Ann, immigrated to Britain from Nigeria more than 30 years ago and have actually been down this prodigy route before with their three older children, who are also overachievers.

SHOOTSPEEDERS RESPONSE TO POST 6927710:

Speedshooters said:
That's impressive, if true. Their "acing" the test was probably due to affirmative action grading. Or the whole story may be a hoax. The board notes the OP gave no link.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/282747-the-smartest-family-in-britain-is-black.html#post6928707

MY RESPONSE TO SPEEDSHOOTERS ABJECT IDIOCY:

JQPublic1 said:
This story has been around for awhile but it is only the tip of the African scholastic iceberg. Ever since 1994, statistical evidence has shown that African immigrants were performing at academic levels above and beyond all ethnic groups on 2 continents. Amazingly, African immigrants are not only the highest educated group in Britain, there's plenty of evidence to support reports they have climbed to the top of the academic ladder in the United States as well. LINKS BELOW:

Black Immigrant Model Minorities | Far Outliers

Black Africans Now the Most Highly Educated Group in British Society.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/282747-the-smartest-family-in-britain-is-black.html#post6929897

Why are you people still arguing with shootspeeders? May I remind everyone that he openly admitted to trolling and getting liberals upset? The guy probably doesn't believe half the things he says. His only serious argument is affirmative action. Other than that, he selectively posts the faults of African Americans to make us look bad as well as calling us less intelligent. It fits his agenda. This is why he never posts anything bad about other races. Just blacks. It's almost like if he's scared of us.

Why are you people still arguing with shootspeeders? May I remind everyone that he openly admitted to trolling and getting liberals upset? The guy probably doesn't believe half the things he says. His only serious argument is affirmative action. Other than that, he selectively posts the faults of African Americans to make us look bad as well as calling us less intelligent. It fits his agenda. This is why he never posts anything bad about other races. Just blacks. It's almost like if he's scared of us.

And his Affirmative Action "argument" is really not a valid argument. Time after time, I have pointed out to him and some of his fellow misininformed miscreants, white females have benefitted MORE from Affirmative Action than other race or gender group in America. I have yet to receive a sensible rebuttal from any of them regarding that fact. Lastly, his abject stupidity prevents him from making anyone "look bad". He's nothing but a real life cartoon buffoon.

And his Affirmative Action "argument" is really not a valid argument. Time after time, I have pointed out to him and some of his fellow misininformed miscreants, white females have benefitted MORE from Affirmative Action than other race or gender group in America. I have yet to receive a sensible rebuttal from any of them regarding that fact. Lastly, his abject stupidity prevents him from making anyone "look bad". He's nothing but a real life cartoon buffoon.
Another thing about affirmative action, is that you will never know if you were highered because of affirmative action. Usually if your highered, you are more qualified for the job.

Once more, shootspeeders will only believe something if it fits his agenda. Nothing too different than people on stormfront. People there believe all sorts of fairy tales like how the Egyptians were white (ancient Egypt was surprisingly a melting pot actually), how blacks are sub human, that Asians are monsters, and the funniest one. How Jews are secretly plotting to destroy the white race and take over the world.

Another thing about affirmative action, is that you will never know if you were highered because of affirmative action. Usually if your highered, you are more qualified for the job.

Once more, shootspeeders will only believe something if it fits his agenda. Nothing too different than people on stormfront. People there believe all sorts of fairy tales like how the Egyptians were white (ancient Egypt was surprisingly a melting pot actually), how blacks are sub human, that Asians are monsters, and the funniest one. How Jews are secretly plotting to destroy the white race and take over the world.

Of course. Everything that he spews can be found on stormfront.

Dude, you don't need any help looking bad (or dumb).

Usually if your highered, you are more qualified for the job.

Forum List

Back