Proof is in the job resume

Originally posted by Keebs
You are a source of entertainment, just like a B rated movie that lasts less than a week in theaters.

Yes, more abuse. Well, excuse me for trying to educate each other on how we disagree and why we feel that way.

Jim.. if you want me to leave, just ask me to leave.

If your posts are your idea of education than I hope you don't become a teacher.

You seem to think that just because someone has an opinion that differs from yours they inherit all the opinions from everyone else you don't agree with. Instead of reading the words on the page and trying to undertand their meanings (the people who've written them) you prefer to just keep reiterating your beliefs. That's not debating- it's preaching.

My posts have been clearly written to show my beliefs and to educate others as to a thought process. All in hope that from theirs, I can learn as well. All your posts show is that you cannot possibly absorb information and learn. In not one example have you responded using reason and fact- or did jimnyc get elected "grand poobah" behind my back?

Originally posted by Keebs
Unfortunately, you conviced me to leave. I don't go where I'm not wanted.

I had hoped I could maybe disscuss different views with people, but that just wasn't the case here.

Have fun, and I wish you guys luck in your adventure to make the world a worse place.

Adios! :finger:

You will not claim you are leaving and then make yourself invisible and go out of your way to be disruptive.

Post with civility or leave, your choice - I can help with the latter if necessary.

Forum List

Back