So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

poet

Rookie
Jun 2, 2011
Texas
22-Year-Old Nigerian Student Breaks GPA Record at Johns Hopkins University

Emmanuel-Ohuabunwa.jpg

Emmanuel Ohuabunwa not only graduated from Johns Hopkins University with a degree in neuroscience, but he did so with a 3.98 GPA.

That’s an academic record!

Ohuabunwa who hails from Abia State, has been able to make the nation proud and with his efforts has won himself a scholarship to Yale University to get a degree in Medicine.

He has also become a member of Phi Beta Kappa Society, a prestigious honor group that features membership of 17 US Presidents, 37 US Supreme Court Justices, and 136 Nobel Prize winner.

Oops.

This shows how dumb the OP is. Even if the story is true it's just one person and doesn't prove anything about the approximately 500 million blacks in the world.

From another article on this amazing young man.

http://www.punchng.com/education/nigerian-breaks-academic-record-at-john-hopkins-university/

"I went to Fondren Middle School, which was in the middle of the ghetto. That was one of the darkest years for me because I encountered a lot of peer pressure. Some of the students, ignorant about Africa, bullied me and called me names such as ‘African booty scratcher’ because to them, Africans were dirty and scratched their butts all the time.

Some asked me if I lived in mud huts and ate faeces for breakfast. I remember one day, when I was walking to the school bus, a boy came from behind and punched me in the face, called me an African and walked away. It took everything in me not to retaliate. I knew that God had put me in the U.S for a purpose and it did not involve fighting or selling drugs or doing the wrong things"

“The shocker was that the kid that punched me in the face was black. I would have expected the blacks to be nicer to me. Nevertheless, I don’t blame those kids because they were ignorant about Africa. All they knew about us was the stuff they had watched on TV or documentaries, showing primitive African tribes, living in the jungle and making noises like monkeys.

“In regards to the whites, there might have been some minor episodes but again I don’t blame them for it because it is a problem with stereotypes,” he said.

May have been some MINOR episodes. MAY have been some minor episodes from the white kids. May have. So slight he cannot recall them. But he can recall how great his African American brothers treated him. Check out the demographics for that school. 55% Black, 41% Hispanic, and 1.5% White. The worst year of his life, according to him, was the time he spent in the ghettoo surrounded by poet and his african american peers way to go poet way to go.

http://www.texastribune.org/public-ed/explore/houston-isd/fondren-middle-school/#demographics

So, an African comes to America at age 13, gets bullied, beat up and humiliated by AFRICAN-AMERICAN kids...peer pressured.........gets into a great school and is on his way to becoming an MD and you...poet....thinks he represents American Blacks?

Jesus kid, you are fucking delusional.

Last edited:
  • Banned
This shows how dumb the OP is. Even if the story is true it's just one person and doesn't prove anything about the approximately 500 million blacks in the world.

It absolutely does...because if it can happen once, it can happen again, and again, and again, and again. And does.

From another article on this amazing young man.

Nigerian breaks academic record at John Hopkins University ? The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

"I went to Fondren Middle School, which was in the middle of the ghetto. That was one of the darkest years for me because I encountered a lot of peer pressure. Some of the students, ignorant about Africa, bullied me and called me names such as ‘African booty scratcher’ because to them, Africans were dirty and scratched their butts all the time.

Some asked me if I lived in mud huts and ate faeces for breakfast. I remember one day, when I was walking to the school bus, a boy came from behind and punched me in the face, called me an African and walked away. It took everything in me not to retaliate. I knew that God had put me in the U.S for a purpose and it did not involve fighting or selling drugs or doing the wrong things"

“The shocker was that the kid that punched me in the face was black. I would have expected the blacks to be nicer to me. Nevertheless, I don’t blame those kids because they were ignorant about Africa. All they knew about us was the stuff they had watched on TV or documentaries, showing primitive African tribes, living in the jungle and making noises like monkeys.

“In regards to the whites, there might have been some minor episodes but again I don’t blame them for it because it is a problem with stereotypes,” he said.

May have been some MINOR episodes. MAY have been some minor episodes from the white kids. May have. So slight he cannot recall them. But he can recall how great his African American brothers treated him. Check out the demographics for that school. 55% Black, 41% Hispanic, and 1.5% White. The worst year of his life, according to him, was the time he spent in the ghettoo surrounded by poet and his african american peers way to go poet way to go.

Fondren Middle School | The Texas Tribune

So, an African comes to America at age 13, gets bullied, beat up and humiliated by AFRICAN-AMERICAN kids...peer pressured.........gets into a great school and is on his way to becoming an MD and you...poet....thinks he represents American Blacks?

Jesus kid, you are fucking delusional.

Jesus? Using the Lord's name in vain? Kid? LOL. Fucking delusional? Projecting, again?

Africans aren't any dumber than anyone else. Many Africans are smart enough to live in harmony with nature, something Europeans haven't yet mastered. Perhaps they should take a lesson.

It absolutely does...because if it can happen once, it can happen again, and again, and again, and again. And does.

You are an idiot!!!!! It's like saying because one person can bench press 700 pounds, everyone can do it !! THINK THINK THINK

Another thing to remember here is that grading at all schools is done on an affirmative action basis. Like to see his SAT scores. Prolly got 450 in the math - below average but a great score for a black.

Africans aren't any dumber than anyone else. Many Africans are smart enough to live in harmony with nature, something Europeans haven't yet mastered. Perhaps they should take a lesson.

HAHAHA. You sound like the dummies who say blacks are smart because they're so good at pro sports. As if that's a type of intelligence!!!!

Blacks can't do business or technology. Third-grade arithmetic is beyond 90% of them. That's why they are failures everywhere.

HAHAHA. You sound like the dummies who say blacks are smart because they're so good at pro sports. As if that's a type of intelligence!!!!

Blacks can't do business or technology. Third-grade arithmetic is beyond 90% of them. That's why they are failures everywhere.

Statistics prove otherwise, and you, wrong. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson....for only one.

This just proves that Africans aren't dumb. No different than other humans. Its all about persistence, determination, and the desire to be the best. We need more Africans and African Americans like this young man.

You don't know any blacks, do you? What podunk section of hell are you from?

You don't know any blacks, do you? What podunk section of hell are you from?

W. Virginia, N.C., or Kentucky...no doubt.

Forum List

Back