So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

Egypt at first starte off with Ethiopians. I guess you could say at a point, it was full black. It honestly became a melting pot. There were whites, blacks, and in fact Asians. Everybody race mixed.

People argue black or white when it comes to Egypt and often, it's a superiority complex. To me, it's more like a "who cares?" Just go to Egypt today and it looks pretty diverse.

I'm not really sure. I do know that around the 6-7th century bc blacks from Ethiopia and to the south of Egypt took over.

The Egypt argument is very annoying because people don't look at everything. Some people say that King Tut had European ancestry and then selectively post whites that lived in Egypt. There were black kings to as well. On the statues, some show kings with wooly hair and negroid features. People on stormfront like I said before, selectively post what they want and then they make their posts very long as an attempt to make themselves look more credible. It's often opinions and small rants all into links that show what they want. This is an argument tactic. They show you so much that you naturally feel like submitting.

The industrial revolution ended slavery economically and made it possible for people like Marx, eagles to bitch for human rights. Well, I know the Africans were the victims of being sold as slaves by their own people. How's that for achievement. lol

You'll have to forgive me if I don't believe your revisionist history. I subscribe to the portrayal described in "Roots", in which Africans were "ambushed", shackled, and stolen away, by whites.

Roots ?

hahahahahahahahahahhaa

I just might have to take this fool off of Ignore. This is too funny.

[

You'll have to forgive me if I don't believe your revisionist history. I subscribe to the portrayal described in "Roots", in which Africans were "ambushed", shackled, and stolen away, by whites.

Roots??? HAHAHA You really are a jackass aren't you?. That book and movie were debunked years ago as being lies and plagiarism. Haley lost a lawsuit and had to shell out a fortune. Wiki has a nice article on this piece of fiction. They say things like:

"The evidence of copying from The African in both the novel and the television dramatization of Roots is clear and irrefutable. The copying is significant and extensive .."

Dr. Gates has acknowledged the doubts surrounding Haley's claims about Roots, saying, "Most of us feel it's highly unlikely that Alex actually found the village whence his ancestors sprang. Roots is a work of the imagination rather than strict historical scholarship."[26]

Alex Haley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again you have made a fool of yourself.

The question is whether whites bought Africans (from Africans) or kidnapped them. You weren't there, so anything you have to offer is "hearsay".

Roots??? HAHAHA You really are a jackass aren't you?. That book and movie were debunked years ago as being lies and plagiarism. Haley lost a lawsuit and had to shell out a fortune. Wiki has a nice article on this piece of fiction. They say things like:

"The evidence of copying from The African in both the novel and the television dramatization of Roots is clear and irrefutable. The copying is significant and extensive .."

Dr. Gates has acknowledged the doubts surrounding Haley's claims about Roots, saying, "Most of us feel it's highly unlikely that Alex actually found the village whence his ancestors sprang. Roots is a work of the imagination rather than strict historical scholarship."[26]

The question is whether whites bought Africans (from Africans) or kidnapped them. You weren't there, so anything you have to offer is "hearsay".

Changing the subject, i see. The subject is whether Roots is fact or fiction and everyone but you agrees it's fiction!!! THINK, you insect!

Changing the subject, i see. The subject is whether Roots is fact or fiction and everyone but you agrees it's fiction!!! THINK, you insect!

No. If you recall that wasn't the issue. And I'm not going to be sidelined by a retard, into believing that it was.
Harvard University professor Dr. Henry Louis Gates, Jr. was a personal friend of Haley's but acknowledged doubts about his claims, saying, "Most of us feel it's highly unlikely that Alex actually found the village whence his ancestors sprang. Roots is a work of the imagination rather than strict historical scholarship. It was an important event because it captured everyone's imagination."[28]

The doubts and inaccuracies were in whether or not Haley had tracked down actual relatives or not....not how Africans were procured...by "hook or crook".

The Egypt argument is very annoying because people don't look at everything. Some people say that King Tut had European ancestry and then selectively post whites that lived in Egypt. There were black kings to as well. On the statues, some show kings with wooly hair and negroid features. People on stormfront like I said before, selectively post what they want and then they make their posts very long as an attempt to make themselves look more credible. It's often opinions and small rants all into links that show what they want. This is an argument tactic. They show you so much that you naturally feel like submitting.

I somewhat agree with your other post. On the other hand I don't believe the majority of Egyptian was black either but the empire to its south certainly was.

Funny thing is Egypt tried to take it over and it took over Egypt for a while. lol

Last edited:
[
Are you insane? I'm familiar with all of the names you listed...
But how racist do you have to be, to say that the bulk of human knowledge emanated, solely, from "whites". Believe that if you want to....but I know better.

No black has ever won a science Nobel Prize. And it's not due to racism since many blacks have won NPs in the no-brain fields of Peace or Literature. Just one more piece of evidence that blacks are mentally inferior - as we all know.

What category did you win your Nobel Prize in, Shitforbrains?

Sorry but no, that photo was obviously printed backwards by someone that didn't know better. Note the word Fender on the head.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/stuff/jimi_hendrix-208241_zps1a525c20.jpg

This is the correct way that photo should be viewed.

http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/Sitarro2009/343_zpsa221836b.jpg

I am not a "photo expert", but I did state that I was a Jimi Hendrix fan.

As for "how a photo should be viewed", I will put that on my to do list, and may get to it sometime before I die, if I am lucky, but thanks for the information anyway.

However, please feel free to ask me anything that you wish about what kind of equipment or effects he used, how he tuned his guitar, or who his musical influences were.

On a separate note, I was given a Nikon D5100 last Christmas, and have not yet even taken it out of the box, you being a photography "expert", is it a good camera worth keeping?

I am by no means an expert on photography. I have been using Nikons since 1978 when I bought my first new camera, an FE, still works and the film advance feels better than it did when it was new. I have a medium format Pentax 6x7 than I've sent back to Pentax 3 times to replace the film advance lever after not taking nearly the thousands of shots I have taken with the Nikon....... great camera though. I now use a D300 and like it a lot. The 5100 is a great camera for the money and will probably make you happy for many years to come, spend the big money on lenses, that is where you don't want to skimp. The body is a good one unless you want to spend at least 2500 dollars for a D800 which will give you better capability with higher ISO shooting in darker situations, it is very good with low noise.
In the old days with film, you saw what happened with that Hendrix shot a lot. If you look at the head you can clearly see that Fender is backwards so that would indicate the entire photo is backwards. I looked under images in Google and found it correctly done with him playing an upside down Strat left handed and you can read Fender correctly, that is the second version on my last post.

Thanks, I learned a lot from your information. My oldest grandson will be playing his first season as a high school varsity football player this year, so I intend to take some night time pictures of his games and plan to use the camera in video mode. It does have 1080p video capability so I like that a lot. I was into photography back in the 80's and the last decent camera I used(which I still have) was a Canon AE-1,
so I have a lot of catching up to do. Going to look at some lenses this coming week.

Also, interesting about the Hendrix photo, I shared that info with a friend of mine.

[

It just goes to show who had the technology and held together. Europeans had vastly better(training, supplied, thought-out) militaries and their kings didn't sell out their own people. I'd be sicken with such a history if I was you...Believe me, I'd be wondering why the fuck did my people not adopt methods in order to become capable of standing up to European armys....

For Christ sakes America in 1775 did with farmers...It must really sick having to take the victim defense every moment of your life.

Last edited:

It just goes to show who had the technology and held together. Europeans had vastly better(training, supplied, thought-out) militaries and their kings didn't sell out their own people. I'd be sicken with such a history if I was you...Believe me, I'd be wondering why the fuck did my people not adopt methods in order to become capable of standing up to European armys....

For Christ sakes America in 1775 did with farmers...It must really sick having to take the victim defense every moment of your life.
WTF? You have got to be the most retarded poster in this forum.

WTF? You have got to be the most retarded poster in this forum.

And you have to be pretty retarded yourself for replying to someone on your Ignore List.:cuckoo:

I only have to see his crap when someone quotes him, but I still don't have to read it.

Life would be sweet if people stopped quoting him and if they felt the need to reply, simply referenced the post #.

[
Are you insane? I'm familiar with all of the names you listed...
But how racist do you have to be, to say that the bulk of human knowledge emanated, solely, from "whites". Believe that if you want to....but I know better.

No black has ever won a science Nobel Prize. And it's not due to racism since many blacks have won NPs in the no-brain fields of Peace or Literature. Just one more piece of evidence that blacks are mentally inferior - as we all know.

Speedshooter, STFU you dumb arse! A lying incompetent butt-throb like you has no credibility here whatsoever. Anyone who would post something as factual and then put up a link that rebuts it is an idiot.

And for the sake of posterity one Black man has won the NP for something other than Peace or Literature. His name is Sir William Arthur Lewis and his award was for Economics!

BUt it doesn't stop there. There is overwhelming evidence to support the claim that some Blacks should have received the Nobel Prize for medicine or science but didn't because some white guy stole their glory or the people awarding the prize were products of a prejudiced world! Take the story of Vivien Thomas:
:link:
Vivien Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This man was a genius who, starting with with no medical training at all, masterminded, among other things, a medical procedure that corrected "Blue Baby syndrome and saved countess lives.
My encapsulation here does not give him due credit so look at the link. It makes one wonder how many black scientific or medical geniuses were lost to history under similar circumstances. Thomas worked entirely in the shadow of a lessor genius, whom he trained named Dr. Blalock. Blalock, of course, took all of the credit and money while Thomas was glad to get Janitor's pay!

So, just because no Blacks have been selected for the NP award for science doesn't mean there have not been any deserving.

Forum List

Back