So Much for the Africans Are Dumb Notion

It absolutely does...because if it can happen once, it can happen again, and again, and again, and again. And does.

You are an idiot!!!!! It's like saying because one person can bench press 700 pounds, everyone can do it !! THINK THINK THINK

No YOU are an idiot...a racist idiot! Your analogy is a non sequitur.
BTW its OK for you racist pawns to look at DOJ Stats and demonize the entire Black American population with them, but now you complain that ONE african genius doesn't represent the many. Well that goes for white people like you... Most whites are not nearly as obtuse or bigoted as YOU!!

When 12 percent of the population starts achieving over 50 percent of the academic honors then you may have a point.

And his Affirmative Action "argument" is really not a valid argument. Time after time, I have pointed out to him and some of his fellow misininformed miscreants, white females have benefitted MORE from Affirmative Action than other race or gender group in America. I have yet to receive a sensible rebuttal from any of them regarding that fact. Lastly, his abject stupidity prevents him from making anyone "look bad". He's nothing but a real life cartoon buffoon.
Another thing about affirmative action, is that you will never know if you were highered because of affirmative action. Usually if your highered, you are more qualified for the job.
Dude, you don't need any help looking bad (or dumb).

Usually if your highered, you are more qualified for the job.
You again?

Blacks can't do business or technology. Third-grade arithmetic is beyond 90% of them. That's why they are failures everywhere.

Who ever said this? It is pathetic when you have to invent lies to support your racism

You're the liar. Why do blacks do so poorly on the math SAT? Why do blacks earn only 1% of the math and science PHDs in america.? Why is all of black africa still in the stone age.? Because blacks can't do technology.

How did you do on the SATS? Do you have a math or science PHD?

No he's a troll getting the results he wants.

"Blacks are stupid." Then people jump on him. I'm just surprised he's allowed to post here. You would think the admins would have taken care of him by now.

And his Affirmative Action "argument" is really not a valid argument. Time after time, I have pointed out to him and some of his fellow misininformed miscreants, white females have benefitted MORE from Affirmative Action than other race or gender group in America.

I oppose sex-based AA also. Never said otherwise. You are an idiot.

Another thing about affirmative action, is that you will never know if you were highered because of affirmative action. Usually if your highered, you are more qualified for the job.

"highered"??? HAHAHAHA What a moron you are.

"Blacks are stupid." Then people jump on him. I'm just surprised he's allowed to post here. You would think the admins would have taken care of him by now.

HAHAHA. More demands for censorship from the liberals. That's all they have. Even they know the conservatives are right.

Yes, why should he have a 1st Amendment Right!!

Let's ban everyone that disagrees with you!!!

You stupid fuck!!

Using an iPhone. Very prone to grammar errors.

High gravity, he won't say anything. He's been asked on what he does for a living and he never responds. He doesn't have any degrees likely.

Like I said. I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet. It's clear he's a troll.

You stupid fuck!!
Nah I prefer banning trolls that are just here to aggravate people. Oh and nice comment. Proves your character and maturity. How old are you?

And his Affirmative Action "argument" is really not a valid argument. Time after time, I have pointed out to him and some of his fellow misininformed miscreants, white females have benefitted MORE from Affirmative Action than other race or gender group in America.

I oppose sex-based AA also. Never said otherwise. You are an idiot.

Most rational and sane beings would probably question whether you know what you "said" or didn't "say" from one moment to the next.

You are a dunce.

Using an iPhone. Very prone to grammar errors.

High gravity, he won't say anything. He's been asked on what he does for a living and he never responds. He doesn't have any degrees likely.

Like I said. I don't know why he hasn't been banned yet. It's clear he's a troll.

Personally, I am all for letting him froth at the mouth. It just serves as a necessary reminder that there is a nutty lunatic fringe out there.

The real truth is that there will be no resolutions to any race relations in this forum.

Besides, some of them make things entertaining.:eusa_angel:

Who ever said this? It is pathetic when you have to invent lies to support your racism

You're the liar. Why do blacks do so poorly on the math SAT? Why do blacks earn only 1% of the math and science PHDs in america.? Why is all of black africa still in the stone age.? Because blacks can't do technology.

How did you do on the SATS? Do you have a math or science PHD?

Lol. Now THAT was funny.

You stupid fuck!!
Nah I prefer banning trolls that are just here to aggravate people. Oh and nice comment. Proves your character and maturity. How old are you?

There is an "ignore" feature on here. I suggest you use it instead of wanting to silence speech you don't like.

My age is irrelevant.

If a person is going to degrade a group of people or a race, they should at least prove their accomplishments and name their own issues. If not, then you have no right to say anything. It only proves that the person is insecure and has to look at the faults of what others do to make themselves feel better. This is what often creates racism. If those people had a decent education and a well paying job as well as good home conditions, people would have no reason to look down on others.

In other words, there aren't too many rich or middle class racists out there. Mostly poor people.

You stupid fuck!!

There is an "ignore" feature on here. I suggest you use it instead of wanting to silence speech you don't like.

My age is irrelevant.
There is free speech and then there is hate speech. Shootspeeders is ignored but I'm seeing comments still opposing him.

Shootspeeders is a troll and should be banned. He said it himself. He's here to piss people off. And he only seems to come here to degrade blacks with his racist posts.

If a person is going to degrade a group of people or a race, they should at least prove their accomplishments and name their own issues. If not, then you have no right to say anything. It only proves that the person is insecure and has to look at the faults of what others do to make themselves feel better. This is what often creates racism. If those people had a decent education and a well paying job as well as good home conditions, people would have no reason to look down on others.

In other words, there aren't too many rich or middle class racists out there. Mostly poor people.

Since you don't make the rules then you really have no say.

I don't know where you live but here in the U.S. we have this little thing called "freedom of speech" which gives us the right to say anything we choose.

Nowhere in our Bill of Rights does it state that you have the right to not be offended.

If you're offended by what others say then you chose to be offended. And that's on you.

What educational background do you have that gives you the authority on what class of people are more racist than others?

Forum List

Back