So much for helping the Coal Miners out...

Regardless of the stage, it demonstrates Trump is not a president of the people. He's demonstrating that once the votes are in, you don't really mean much to him.

Not a good look for a guy who was supposed to be the exact opposite of that...
You're full of shit and just pissed off because Trump is helping workers again.

So which workers has he helped so far?
American workers.

Specifically which industry? I won't accuse you of trying to side step the question this time, but your claim needs a little more specific information.
You can accuse all you fucking want. However, both you and I know that Trump is pro-America. And we both know that just the fact that he won is a huge boon to American workers.

And now the Trump administration is looking into new ways to protect the rednecks that you amoral Democrats hate so much.

And soon, tax cuts for the American workers. The Democrats do not have enough votes to block the Trump tax cuts for the American workers.

Tax cuts? You mean tax cuts for the rich at the expense of those workers. I'm not accusing anyone. You said Trump was helping workers. What new jobs has he provided? Why is the workforce participation rate lower than it was a year ago when he was elected? Tell me all about what he has done to help workers.

Another one of obama's overregulations gone. Good.

You know this is no real change since it was the pre rule stage.

Why was it bad? I mean, some reason OTHER than OBAMA.

obama's regulations were designed to put a heavy burden on business and cripple them as much as possible. "They can do it, but it will bankrupt them". You didn't think that only applied to power plants did you?
That's ridiculous. Why say something stupid.

When I say Republicans hate these people:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

They do. Their policies tell us.

Another one of obama's overregulations gone. Good.

You know this is no real change since it was the pre rule stage.

Why was it bad? I mean, some reason OTHER than OBAMA.

obama's regulations were designed to put a heavy burden on business and cripple them as much as possible. "They can do it, but it will bankrupt them". You didn't think that only applied to power plants did you?

How does that relate to protections for minors from getting black lung or is that an acceptable business practice to you?

You're full of shit and just pissed off because Trump is helping workers again.

American workers.

Specifically which industry? I won't accuse you of trying to side step the question this time, but your claim needs a little more specific information.
You can accuse all you fucking want. However, both you and I know that Trump is pro-America. And we both know that just the fact that he won is a huge boon to American workers.

And now the Trump administration is looking into new ways to protect the rednecks that you amoral Democrats hate so much.

And soon, tax cuts for the American workers. The Democrats do not have enough votes to block the Trump tax cuts for the American workers.

Tax cuts? You mean tax cuts for the rich at the expense of those workers.
Bullshit. You know damn well he is cutting taxes for the workers. Dems only want to fuck the productive people in our society.

Do you want your taxes to go up? Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

American workers.

Bullshit. You know damn well he is cutting taxes for the workers. Dems only want to fuck the productive people in our society.

Do you want your taxes to go up? Do you want your electricity bill to skyrocket?

He's cutting taxes for the workers? Really? They expire right?

In the meantime how is deregulation of safety measures protecting them from the long term disabillity and early death of black lung?

American workers.

Yes. Some, but not all workers will get a small temporary tax cut, but the rich and corporations will get a large permanent tax cut.

American workers.

The biggest tax cut for the workers in history. The Democrats can't stop it.

So you can all go fuck off, jackasses.

How big a tax cut do they get? Do tell...

Oh...and when does it expire?

Many, many billions.

And billions and billions....

Fuck off you jackasses!

Billions.

I'm a worker and I sure ain't getting billions :lol:

Billions.

I'm a worker and I sure ain't getting billions :lol:
You can say you're a worker, but nobody here believes you.

Lung diseases serious stuff. I have asbestosis plaquing on my lungs from working in engine and boiler rooms from my hitch in the Navy as well as working in shipyards and refineries in my earlier years. Luckily I got into cleaner, safer work. Most guys that didn't are suffering from lung diseases or are dead. I wish these miners would find a different line of work for their own good.

President Trump's mining regulators are currently considering removing regulations that help keep Coal Miners safe by limiting their chances of contracting black lung and other forms of cancer.

Trump reconsiders rules protecting miners from black lung

You know, I'm no political expert, but leaving one of the work forces that you targeted in the campaign to die cancer-ridden in a hospital bed doesn't sound like a good strategy for pulling the votes back in for 2020. But that's just me...

"The Obama administration, through a lengthy rulemaking process, lowered the allowable limit for miners' dust exposure three years ago, Oppegard said."

So in other words, a law that only took effect two years before Trump took office, initiated mainly to put added burdens on the coal industry to help further drive it under out of business that now Trump is putting back to where it was before to help this fragile industry recover to both stabilize, protect and grow the jobs of miners in the long term?! Oh, that terrible guy, Trump, Mr. Midst!!!

President Trump's mining regulators are currently considering removing regulations that help keep Coal Miners safe by limiting their chances of contracting black lung and other forms of cancer.

You know, I'm no political expert, but leaving one of the work forces that you targeted in the campaign to die cancer-ridden in a hospital bed doesn't sound like a good strategy for pulling the votes back in for 2020. But that's just me...

"The Obama administration, through a lengthy rulemaking process, lowered the allowable limit for miners' dust exposure three years ago, Oppegard said."

So in other words, a law that only took effect two years before Trump took office, initiated mainly to put added burdens on the coal industry to help further drive it under out of business that now Trump is putting back to where it was before to help this fragile industry recover to both stabilize, protect and grow the jobs of miners in the long term?! Oh, that terrible guy, Trump, Mr. Midst!!!

Added burdens? You should do some research first.

Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia
NPR Continues To Find Hundreds Of Cases Of Advanced Black Lung

Maybe Obama had a reason for doing what he did. There could have been a report or study recommending these safety regs. Some of these regulations were probably years in the making because of studies, investigations and all. I doubt if the Trump bunch spent much time researching whether or not the regulations were valid. That doesn't seem to be their strong point. Just override and tear down stuff that is standing in the way of higher profit and the public be damned, like one of the earlier robber barons said. I think it was Vanderbilt. And I did vote for this guy, too, but it's becoming obvious that he's just a bought and paid for puppet and he's working for the very wealthy and corporations and, again, the public be damned.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back