So much for helping the Coal Miners out...

Another one of obama's overregulations gone. Good.

You know this is no real change since it was the pre rule stage.

Regardless of the stage, it demonstrates Trump is not a president of the people. He's demonstrating that once the votes are in, you don't really mean much to him.

Not a good look for a guy who was supposed to be the exact opposite of that...
You're full of shit and just pissed off because Trump is helping workers again.

Regardless of the stage, it demonstrates Trump is not a president of the people. He's demonstrating that once the votes are in, you don't really mean much to him.

So which workers has he helped so far?

President Trump's mining regulators are currently considering removing regulations that help keep Coal Miners safe by limiting their chances of contracting black lung and other forms of cancer.

Trump reconsiders rules protecting miners from black lung

You know, I'm no political expert, but leaving one of the work forces that you targeted in the campaign to die cancer-ridden in a hospital bed doesn't sound like a good strategy for pulling the votes back in for 2020. But that's just me...
Coal miners love trump.

Under Trump, Coal Mining Gets New Life on U.S. Lands

President Trump's mining regulators are currently considering removing regulations that help keep Coal Miners safe by limiting their chances of contracting black lung and other forms of cancer.

Trump reconsiders rules protecting miners from black lung

You know, I'm no political expert, but leaving one of the work forces that you targeted in the campaign to die cancer-ridden in a hospital bed doesn't sound like a good strategy for pulling the votes back in for 2020. But that's just me...

From your link quoted above:

"The Mine Safety and Health Administration has asked for public comments on whether standards "could be improved or made more effective or less burdensome by accommodating advances in technology, innovative techniques, or less costly methods.""

Please point out the word "remove" in that statement.

You must be a lib, because apparently you are lying sack of excrement!

A word of advice if you don't mind, we have enough stupid lying-ass liberals on this message board, You will get lost in the crowd of morons and people will ignore you at the drop of the hat. If you want to discuss issues, don't lie, or you will wind up talking to yourself very quickly!

here this may help you

fill it out and move to the end of the line

25152061_332368367252325_4050788427985195385_n.jpg
You know you could actually contribute something intellectual instead of being a waste of everyone's time. Just a thought...

Why? Your OP didn't. It's a lie.

Hillary told the truth when she said the coal miners would be put out of business.

Yes.

As BULLDOG said, the coal industry has been killed by natural gas. Surely you know this.
They are still holding out for the stupid...

How long before they see they've been screwed?

Same with the veterans and military. All they have to do is read real news.
I gave up on trying to show people thirty years ago to what's going on...It's no difference today...probably the same damn person..

Hillary told the truth when she said the coal miners would be put out of business.

Yes.

As BULLDOG said, the coal industry has been killed by natural gas. Surely you know this.

When was the last time you saw a barge full of natural gas floating down a river?
Try liquid natural gas....floating down ocean...way

How much more does LNG cost to produce and transport compared to regular natural gas?

Also, a terrorist attack by ramming an LNG carrier causing it to explode creates the world's biggest bomb short of a nuclear weapon.

American workers.

American workers.

Specifically which industry? I won't accuse you of trying to side step the question this time, but your claim needs a little more specific information.

Whoah.

Check out what Trump said about coal miners in his Playboy interview:

PLAYBOY: What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?
TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

American workers.

Specifically which industry? I won't accuse you of trying to side step the question this time, but your claim needs a little more specific information.
You can accuse all you fucking want. However, both you and I know that Trump is pro-America. And we both know that just the fact that he won is a huge boon to American workers.

And now the Trump administration is looking into new ways to protect the rednecks that you amoral Democrats hate so much.

And soon, tax cuts for the American workers. The Democrats do not have enough votes to block the Trump tax cuts for the American workers.

Last edited:

American workers.

You can accuse all you fucking want. However, both you and I know that Trump is pro-America. And we both know that just the fact that he won is a huge boon to American workers.

So here, is an indisputable fact that is being reported by multiple sources: Trump is considering removing regulations that keep coal workers safe from cancerous working conditions

Could you please which workers would benefit from such a move?

Forum List

Back