So much for helping the Coal Miners out...

You're full of shit and just pissed off because Trump is helping workers again.

So which workers has he helped so far?
American workers.

Specifically which industry? I won't accuse you of trying to side step the question this time, but your claim needs a little more specific information.
You can accuse all you fucking want. However, both you and I know that Trump is pro-America. And we both know that just the fact that he won is a huge boon to American workers.

So here, is an indisputable fact that is being reported by multiple sources: Trump is considering removing regulations that keep coal workers safe from cancerous working conditions

Could you please which workers would benefit from such a move?

So, where are your links to those sources? Your first source was blown higher than Trump Tower because you lied about what it actually said.

You're full of shit and just pissed off because Trump is helping workers again.

So which workers has he helped so far?
American workers.

Specifically which industry? I won't accuse you of trying to side step the question this time, but your claim needs a little more specific information.
You can accuse all you fucking want. However, both you and I know that Trump is pro-America. And we both know that just the fact that he won is a huge boon to American workers.

So here, is an indisputable fact that is being reported by multiple sources: Trump is considering removing regulations that keep coal workers safe from cancerous working conditions
Liar.

here this may help you

fill it out and move to the end of the line

25152061_332368367252325_4050788427985195385_n.jpg
You know you could actually contribute something intellectual instead of being a waste of everyone's time. Just a thought...

Why? Your OP didn't. It's a lie.

exactly

Lying Trump with the soulless Republicans are trying to drag the entire population back to the 1800s when companies could work you as many hours a day as they liked and they could make children work. No safety standards, no unions. Just a workforce of poorly paid sheep.

Lying Trump with the soulless Republicans are trying to drag the entire population back to the 1800s when companies could work you as many hours a day as they liked and they could make children work. No safety standards, no unions. Just a workforce of poorly paid sheep.

They're doing pretty well at it so far! Americans are actually pretty stupid. A lot dumber than I ever gave them credit for.

They're doing pretty well at it so far! Americans are actually pretty stupid. A lot dumber than I ever gave them credit for.

November 2018 is less than a year away. We'll see just how stupid, and I agree the general American public are terribly gullible, they are when they have a chance to vote control of Congress to the Democrats and end this festering Trump disease that is infesting the country.

President Trump's mining regulators are currently considering removing regulations that help keep Coal Miners safe by limiting their chances of contracting black lung and other forms of cancer.

Trump reconsiders rules protecting miners from black lung

You know, I'm no political expert, but leaving one of the work forces that you targeted in the campaign to die cancer-ridden in a hospital bed doesn't sound like a good strategy for pulling the votes back in for 2020. But that's just me...
The problem is, coal isn't economical. Gas is taking it out and nuclear is right behind it. There is nothing that can be done to help the coal miner other then government intervention in fixing prices. Same goes for nuclear. Right now a coal station can't make power for more than they can sell it. I doubt Trump will do anything against the coal miners, at least without their blessing. This is just more made up left wing gloom and doom. Get on the train or stay in the station.

They'll die from black lung and this deregulation will end up causing a lot more mine cave ins killing a shit ton of miners.

Idiots.

Well, my friend, just to show you the true measure of Trump's "empathy,".....he has also lifted regulations from the coal mine owners so that they can pollute the streams along the mines and get into the ground water.......

Like this not only the coal miners will die of black lung, BUT his family as well from other carcinogens.....

Kind of a way to hold the family "together"...... Ahhh good ol' empathy.

President Trump's mining regulators are currently considering removing regulations that help keep Coal Miners safe by limiting their chances of contracting black lung and other forms of cancer.

You know, I'm no political expert, but leaving one of the work forces that you targeted in the campaign to die cancer-ridden in a hospital bed doesn't sound like a good strategy for pulling the votes back in for 2020. But that's just me...

From your link quoted above:

"The Mine Safety and Health Administration has asked for public comments on whether standards "could be improved or made more effective or less burdensome by accommodating advances in technology, innovative techniques, or less costly methods.""

Please point out the word "remove" in that statement.

You must be a lib, because apparently you are lying sack of excrement!

A word of advice if you don't mind, we have enough stupid lying-ass liberals on this message board, You will get lost in the crowd of morons and people will ignore you at the drop of the hat. If you want to discuss issues, don't lie, or you will wind up talking to yourself very quickly!

Why Trump just killed a rule restricting coal companies from dumping ...

Congress axed a rule to protect streams from coal pollution. Here's ...

Coal Companies Can Go Back To Ignoring Water Pollution Now

That's just you.

That totally sucks :mad:

But hey - no surprise. He's also decided to let then off the hook for clean up costs too. Back to the good old days.,

Fuck Trump and the Republicans he rode in on.

Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia
NPR Continues To Find Hundreds Of Cases Of Advanced Black Lung

Oh yes. Let's reduce standards. Human lives are worth less than the profits.

For the GOP, it's not enough to get rid of black lung protections.

Republicans also want to get rid of miner's healthcare.

I told everybody. No one listens.

That totally sucks :mad:

But hey - no surprise. He's also decided to let then off the hook for clean up costs too. Back to the good old days.,

Fuck Trump and the Republicans he rode in on.

Advanced Black Lung Cases Surge In Appalachia
NPR Continues To Find Hundreds Of Cases Of Advanced Black Lung

Oh yes. Let's reduce standards. Human lives are worth less than the profits.

What to get Trump for a Christmas gift.......

blacklung1.jpg

In the last decade, over 10,000 miners have died of coal workers’ pneumoconiosis, or what is commonly called black lung disease. Black lung disease, which is caused by inhaling coal mine dust, results in scarring of the lungs and emphysema, shortness of breath, disability, and premature death.

Another one of obama's overregulations gone. Good.

You know this is no real change since it was the pre rule stage.

Why was it bad? I mean, some reason OTHER than OBAMA.

obama's regulations were designed to put a heavy burden on business and cripple them as much as possible. "They can do it, but it will bankrupt them". You didn't think that only applied to power plants did you?

For the GOP, it's not enough to get rid of black lung protections.

Republicans also want to get rid of miner's healthcare.

I told everybody. No one listens.

BUT, by Trump also allowing coal mine owners to pollute the streams around where the coal miners lives........THE FAMILY CAN NOW DIE TOGETHER......real "cute"

Forum List

Back