Today, an allegory of the ineptitude of the Trump administration

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Now, an allegory (if I'm not mistaken) is a visual image that develops where a SECOND distinct meaning is really behind the literal or visible meaning.

Today's testimony by Mathew Petersen , Trump nominee to serve on the bench of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, was actually "painful" to watch...if not also downright funny.

Petersen was questioned by the Louisiana republican senator, John Kennedy and his deer-in-the-headlights demeanor in not been able to answer virtually ANY questions serves as an allegory of ALL that is wrong and inept about the Trump administration.

bear in mind that this is the THIRD nominee that Trump had to revoke the nomination due to lack of experience or lack of qualification. And also bear in mind that these positions are LIFETIME ones with a salary starting at over $200 K per year.

I'm not saying that conservatives do not have wily, clever and experienced lawyers who cold serve in these position.....HOWEVER, I am saying that the Trump entourage is like a bunch of Keystone Kops without a clue of how serious positions should be filled......BUT, as stated, this serves as an allegory for the ineptitude of the orange clown to adequately serve as POTUS.

The guy is a joke who surrounded himself with....at best.......more jokers.

Last edited:
Now, an allegory (if I'm not mistaken) is a visual image that develops where a SECOND distinct meaning is really behind the literal or visible meaning.

Today's testimony by Mathew Petersen , Trump nominee to serve on the bench of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, was actually "painful" to watch...if not also downright funny.

Petersen was questioned by the Louisiana republican senator, John Kennedy and his deer-in-the-headlights demeanor in not been able to answer virtually ANY questions serves as an allegory of ALL that is wrong and inept about the Trump administration.

bear in mind that this is the THIRD nominee that Trump had to revoke the nomination due to lack of experience or lack of qualification. And also bear in mind that these positions are LIFETIME ones with a salary starting at over $200 K per year.

I'm not saying that conservatives do not have wily, clever and experienced lawyers who cold serve in these position.....HOWEVER, I am saying that the Trump entourage is like a bunch of Keystone Kops without a clue of how serious positions should be filled......BUT, as stated, this serves as an allegory for the ineptitude of the orange clown to adequately serve as POTUS.

An experienced paralegal is more qualified than this guy. Who am I kidding, an inexperienced paralegal is more qualified than this guy.

Last edited:

An experienced paralegal is more qualified than this guy. Who am I kidding, an inexperienced paralegal is more qualified than this guy.
Paralegals don't know anything about courtroom procedure either. Law professors don't know anything about courtroom procedures.

Not every lawyer is a trial attorney.

• Banned
:laugh2: i'm laughing but this is really really SAD.

I must admit....I actually felt sorry for the guy.......But I'm sure he is well qualified to be Trump's caddy at one of his many golf outings

Paralegals don't know anything about courtroom procedure either. Law professors don't know anything about courtroom procedures.

The paralegals I know sure do know about courtroom procedure, as I am sure most law professors do also.

But that really isn't the point, is it?

The point is that this guy is totally unqualified for the lifetime position the moron-in-chief nominated him for.

Trials are a big part of the life time position Trump-o wanted to put him in

Which is pretty much the point.

He is obviously not qualified.

If all this nonstop insanity weren't happening in front of our faces on a daily basis no one could imagine all this crap actually happening.

But it is. The Republican party has declared to themselves there is no bottom to their abyss and they have no country.

But it is. The Republican party has declared to themselves there is no bottom to their abyss and they have no country.

Trump is just inept as an administrator and has surrounded himself with folks who don't give a crap but for themselves and their cronies.

Power has consumed them and now are getting a bit worried about losing it.

My wife's ex-husband runs several newspapers and he is a lawyer.

Trump’s push to fill courts with conservative judges hits speed bump

"President Trump’s aggressive push to fill scores of federal court vacancies with conservative judges hit severe turbulence this week, as he was forced to withdraw two nominees and an embarrassing video went viral showing a third struggling to answer rudimentary questions about the law."

:laugh2: i'm laughing but this is really really SAD.

He was not answering questions about the law. He was answering questions about his experience. Isn't it funny that you could not discern that fact from the lie you just told?

Forum List

Back