So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

Advising people to "lock and load" is not telling people to shoot within any interpretation of English.

And the part about center mass?
Center mass is a humanitarian suggestion.
even you should appreciate that consideration

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.
Trump may be a hater, but liberals are worse. Come on now, Hispanics going on a rampage in the name of love acceptance and tolerance? How does that work?

Trump may be a hater, but liberals are worse. Come on now, Hispanics going on a rampage in the name of love acceptance and tolerance? How does that work?
As a partial Hispanic myself, I have to take exception to the notion of "Hispanics going on a rampage". The word "Hispanics" includes the 99.999% of Hispanics who are loyal Americans, who are not going on any rampage, and who are just as opposed to these dirty rotten, invader, illegal alien, lowlife wetbacks as anybody else.

I give you full permission to use the description of them that I just posted, instead of just using the word "Hispanics" by itself. :biggrin:

Also, I don't think Trump is a hater of any group of people, except those who invade the USA, and take advantage of it. Yeah. I hate that too.

Today is May Day, the traditional day of rage. Mexicans are promising they will not disappoint in Los Angeles.

All they want is control over our elections and veto power over our candidates.

Every election we get a good look the party that is filled with people who are violent, nasty and has the war, not just on women, but all of us. And every time you cast a vote for the Democrat party you vote to bring this down into our lives

13076626_1126178714141848_1208046112799144598_n.jpg

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.
actually he is telling people to be ready to defend themselves from the liberal animals. Its not at all the same as suggesting people go out and find liberals just to shoot them.

bucs has bragged he does indeed to looking for liberals to shoot. Check this thread ... But, he's also obeying the orders from DuhDonuld who threatened gun violence against anyone who didn't obey his orders.

Open carry is legal in Cleveland so my bet is that Trumpery will get exactly what he has told his fans to do.

But, make no mistake, he was lying when he said he would pay for the defense for RWNJ murderers.

Today is May Day, the traditional day of rage. Mexicans are promising they will not disappoint in Los Angeles.

All they want is control over our elections and veto power over our candidates.

I'll bet you've never even seen a Mexican up close. And even you know their Labour Day is not a "traditional day of rage".

Oh please. The mexes have shut down Los Angeles more than once. We call it a riot, they call it undocumented shopping.

The best thing they ever did was have their day without a mexican. It was a huge hit.

Forum List

Back