Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No, Hell No,

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
PRO-islamic and PRO-pedophile will you shop there? Target has become so pro islamic in can be seen in their uniforms as seen here..
hijab-Target.jpg

Now islam as we all know is a pro pedophile faith PLUS their treatment of women as a whole well it sucks. So what happens when you cross a PRO-pervert company with the general or normal population?

"Man Accused of Exposing Himself to 9-Year-Old
04/2016 – Police arrested a man accused of exposing himself to a 9-year-old boy in the bathroom of a Target store in Cedar Park in February. Roel Anthony Vasquez, 27, was charged March 24 with indecency with a child by exposure.

Man Charged for Stalking Woman at Target
04/2016 – The District Attorney in Oklahoma County filed a misdemeanor charge against a man accused of stalking women at a metro Target store.

Police Hunting Man Who Allegedly Masturbated on 16-Year-Old at Target
10/2015 – South Bend police were looking for a man who performed a sexual act at a Target department store. A 16-year-old girl was shopping at the department store when a man approached her from behind and performed a sexual act on himself at about 2 p.m., police said
Man Seeking Date, Gropes Woman at Target Store
11/2015 – San Diego police were searching for a man accused of sexually assaulting a woman in the aisle of a Target store, pestering her for a date before reaching under her clothing to grope her.

Man Arrested for Groping and Sexually Assaulting Women in Target
10/2015 – A Jefferson man was arrested after police said he followed and then touched a 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old girl in separate incidents. A prosecutor said in court that he could face “multiple” child sexual assault charges.

Police Arrest Ventura Man in Connection with Sexual Battery Incident Inside Target
10/2015 – A 46-year-old man was arrested Saturday in connection with a sexual battery incident, including allegedly grabbing an employee’s buttocks, inside a Target store in Ventura, police said.

Man Sexually Assaulted and Tried to Kidnap Boy at Target
09/2015 – A Rockaway borough man was accused of sexually assaulting a five-year-old boy and trying to kidnap another in the past two weeks. Kyriakos Serghides, 34, was charged with second-degree attempted kidnapping, second-degree luring, second-degree sexual assault, third-degree terroristic threats, fourth-degree possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, and two counts of third-degree endangering the welfare of a child. The boy told police that he was at the Target in Rockaway Township when Serghides approached him. Serghides threatened to cut the boy if he didn’t go with him.

Police Investigating Sexual Assault of 11-Year-Old Girl at Target
07/2015 – St. Louis City Police confirmed that they were investigating the sexual assault of a 13-year-old female inside a Target store in south St. Louis.

Man Confesses to Hiding Camera in Target Store Bathroom
07/2015 – In Fresno, California, authorities said a man confessed to placing a hidden camera inside a restroom of a local Target store. The suspect was identified as Eugenio Rodriguez, 32, of Hanford.

Man High on PCP Assaults Women at Glen Burnie Target, Police Say
03/2016 – Frank Eugene Pratt, 39, was charged with attempted robbery, second-degree assault, disorderly conduct, and drug possession after an incident at Target. Police responded to the store at about 2 p.m. Saturday on a report that a man had smoked PCP in the store’s restroom, then approached several female victims and assaulted them.

Man Arrested in Target on Burglary, Sexual Assault Charges
12/2014 – A man in Sacramento was arrested outside of a local Target.

‘Peeping Tom’ Took Pics of People in Target Bathroom
11/2014 – In Anderson, South Carolina, a Six Mile man was arrested after being accused of taking pictures and video of people using the restroom at Target.
Police Tip Leads to Man Wanted for Touching Young Girls at Target
10/2014 – San Leandro, California police had a person in custody for allegedly assaulting two young girls inside two different stores.

Police Looking for Man Who Kissed Child in Target
10/2014 – The Orlando Police Department needed the public’s help locating a man who allegedly kissed a child inside an Orange County Target store.

Cleves Man Arrested for Voyeurism After Looking at Young Boy in Target Restroom
09/2014 – In Cincinnati, Ohio, a Cleves man was facing voyeurism charges after an alleged incident inside a west side Target store. According to court documents, Mark Klapper, 36, was arrested for looking at a 4-year-old boy’s private parts in a Target bathroom.

Suspect Accused of Sexually Assaulting Girl at Sandy Target Turns Self In
08/2014 – Sandy authorities arrested a suspect accused of sexually assaulting a girl at a Target store.

Man Arrested for Molesting Boy at Target Store
07/2013 – In Pinole, California, a 32-year-old man was arrested, accused of molesting a 9-year-old boy and taking video of his feet.

Sexual Assault Suspect Arrested at Folsom Target Store
10/2012 – In Folsom, California, a jogger and Target security officers helped police track down and arrest a man wanted in connection with sexual battery and an attempted rape. Police arrested Timothy Ortiz, 25, at the Target store on Blue Ravine Road after security officers reported he was following women in the store and masturbating.

Man Arrested for Taking Photos of Woman in Target Bathroom
07/2009 – In Athens, Georgia, Athens-Clarke County police arrested a 26-year-old man for being a peeping Tom in the women’s room at a Target.

Suspect Arrested in Target Sexual Assault of a 11-Year-Old Girl
7/2003 – In South Charleston, West Virginia, a Kentucky man was charged with the sexual assault of an 11- year-old girl at a Target.
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2016/04/27/another-reason-to-boycott-sharia-compliant-target-stores/

This "trans-Jenner" crap is nothing but political cover so Obama and the DNC can loose islam AND perverts on the nation. And islam and the perverts have made Target stores their "target" for spreading their pedophile islamic filth.

These are NOT socially decent people folks, these are perverts. And before you liberal nitwits call this "profiling" Target is NOT a person thus NOT a race.
And its NOT bigotry because I have NO idea what faith those people are if any.

Its about perverts and if anything Targets REFUSAL to offer equal protection to NORMAL people and their children. Hmmm? Liberals protecting perverts over normal people? Liberals protecting islam over Christians? At some point profiling goes off the table for FACT.

And for you normal women out there who have a problem with your sharing or your child sharing a bathroom with a pervert? Well....

You get a lesson in PC right there from a Target manager in the middle of the store!

Fury

I never shop in Target anyway..............now even more reason not to..................let the left flock to them.............

The level of your ignorance and prejudice is breath-taking at times. I especially enjoy how you use google to search out specific articles that agree with your belief system while ignoring everything else. Just as an FYI, not all pedophiles are Islamic as you seem to believe...pedos come from all walks...from the infamous Catholic priests all the way down to Jared the Subway guy. You indicate that you believe Islam to be a pro-pedophile religion but don't actually point to any reasons to support this. Similarly you point towards cases where pedos do something in Target...a major chain of stores and act like that is evidence that they support such conduct. If that were the case then people would be mounting class action lawsuits in pretty much every state as there are statutory rape cases that occur in each of the 50 states and, by your logic, since that action goes on in those states, then the states automatically support and encourage such conduct.

The least you could do is provide a bit of common sense before you spew your crap rather than just looking totally ignorant.

• Banned
The level of your ignorance and prejudice is breath-taking at times. I especially enjoy how you use google to search out specific articles that agree with your belief system while ignoring everything else. Just as an FYI, not all pedophiles are Islamic as you seem to believe...pedos come from all walks...from the infamous Catholic priests all the way down to Jared the Subway guy. You indicate that you believe Islam to be a pro-pedophile religion but don't actually point to any reasons to support this. Similarly you point towards cases where pedos do something in Target...a major chain of stores and act like that is evidence that they support such conduct. If that were the case then people would be mounting class action lawsuits in pretty much every state as there are statutory rape cases that occur in each of the 50 states and, by your logic, since that action goes on in those states, then the states automatically support and encourage such conduct.

The least you could do is provide a bit of common sense before you spew your crap rather than just looking totally ignorant.
Not my fault perverts are flocking to Target stores. But they ARE.

As Target is such a large chain of stores, the fact that you could actually provide so little evidence of pedophilia conducted in their stores is probably more evidence AGAINST the fact that perverts flock to Target rather than for it.

With that said, I'd again like to point out that the point, in general, is moot. Actions conducted on the premises of a large chain of stores are not indicative of conduct necessarily supported by said stores unless you can provide evidence that the chain went out of their way to protect the perpetrators or encourage their behavior (of which you have zero evidence).

Target lost me several years ago when they made it policy to not allow The Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores during the holidays.

Target lost me several years ago when they made it policy to not allow The Salvation Army bell ringers to set up in front of their stores during the holidays.
I don't usually shop at Target, but I'm pretty sure I saw a guy outside of one local to me last holiday season.

As Target is such a large chain of stores, the fact that you could actually provide so little evidence of pedophilia conducted in their stores is probably more evidence AGAINST the fact that perverts flock to Target rather than for it.

With that said, I'd again like to point out that the point, in general, is moot. Actions conducted on the premises of a large chain of stores are not indicative of conduct necessarily supported by said stores unless you can provide evidence that the chain went out of their way to protect the perpetrators or encourage their behavior (of which you have zero evidence).
The video of the Target manager confirms they support the perverts.

I don't usually shop at Target, but I'm pretty sure I saw a guy outside of one local to me last holiday season.
"Pretty sure" from the guy demanding facts? Kind of a double standard you have going on there. One for you and the perverts and one for normal people.

"Pretty sure" from the guy demanding facts? Kind of a double standard you have going on there. One for you and the perverts and one for normal people.
I made no statement on the policy of Target, as a chain of stores, nor did I assert that the above poster's comment was correct or incorrect. All I did was say that I thought I saw a bell ringer outside of one local to me last holiday season. I didn't say I was certain and that the guy was wrong...I am not even sure I saw a bell ringer (again, I don't typically shop at Target and the holiday season was several months ago).

So, how is it a double standard when I simply inserted a comment? I didn't assert a fact or an opinion about anything...as you have. So, why would have I have to present a factual argument?

Again, before you post something please use a bit of common sense. At this rate I'm starting to believe you have none.

I made no statement on the policy of Target, as a chain of stores, nor did I assert that the above poster's comment was correct or incorrect. All I did was say that I thought I saw a bell ringer outside of one local to me last holiday season. I didn't say I was certain and that the guy was wrong...I am not even sure I saw a bell ringer (again, I don't typically shop at Target and the holiday season was several months ago).

So, how is it a double standard when I simply inserted a comment? I didn't assert a fact or an opinion about anything...as you have. So, why would have I have to present a factual argument?

Again, before you post something please use a bit of common sense. At this rate I'm starting to believe you have none.
So you have gone from "pretty sure" to "not even sure"?
Please do us all a favor and comment when you sober up.
Thank you.

Fury

So you have gone from "pretty sure" to "not even sure"?
Please do us all a favor and comment when you sober up.
Thank you.

Fury
Since when is "pretty sure" not the same as "not even sure"...just so that you are aware, both of those assert that I am in no way shape or form saying that I am saying something that is a fact. I'm giving a lot of leeway for allowing that it may not be a fact at all.

By the way, again, I made a comment about a bell ringer standing outside of Target. In fact, I just looked this up and it appears that bell ringers are banned from Target so I must not have seen one.

Target Ban on Salvation Army Bellringers

So...okay? Just as an FYI, none of that has anything to do with your logical and factual fallacies. I admitted that I may or may not have seen a bell ringer, looked up something that shows that they have a non-solicitation policy, and am 100% okay with the fact that I wasn't sure about what I said, but must have been wrong in this instance. That is what big boys do...admit when they don't know something and try to see if they are right or wrong and be okay regardless of the answer...not look up material that only supports what they believe and ignore everything else.

"Pretty sure"
"Not even sure"
"Must not have seen one"

That is called a back pedal and despite that you want readers to think your view on anything else is not clouded.

"Pretty sure"
"Not even sure"
"Must not have seen one"

That is called a back pedal and despite that you want readers to think your view on anything else is not clouded.
You know I don't mind admitting if I'm wrong. You have still failed to address the large holes in your logic in your original post and have devolved into trying to do an ad hominem attack on a non-argument rather than actually defend your points.

Typical.

Forum List

Back