So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

Yes, please shoot some protesters. That will work out really well for you.

I have not heard. I was thinking on the way home when I heard a crowd had been gathering for Trumps speech in Orange County

-Geaux

Before the election you beat them.
After the election you shoot them.

the leftwing lamestream medias stink. that's all you see from them is about the ANTI-Trump protesters. it's like who gives a shit anymore . I'm sure the people are sick and tried of them by now anyway

The Liberals want people to fight back so later they can play the victim card...........It is just what they do...................but a lot of Americans are on to their BS........................and see them for starting it..................

If a mob of them tries to drag me out of the car to beat me and who knows what else.....yes....they might get to play catch with hollow points.

Shrug. If it's a defensive move within the law, it will.

the leftwing lamestream medias stink. that's all you see from them is about the ANTI-Trump protesters. it's like who gives a shit anymore . I'm sure the people are sick and tried of them by now anyway
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Funny how the left wing howled that the very left leaning McCain and Romney were not progressive enough. They claim that the RNC needs to nominate a more progressive canidate.

So now that Trump is obviously going to win the nomination they are claiming he is a progressive and the Republicans shouldn't support him. My how nice it is that the left wing has the right wing's back. Even to being hypocritical.

After the election, teh GOP will spend decades trying to wash Trump off their brand.

While democrats will spend decades with the stain of KKK democrat party Nazi name washing the racist slave blood off of their brand and Hillary scandals.

Ca39LqjVAAE8ATr.jpg

N67RYQ7.png

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

IOW, do exactly what Trumpery has called for.

This attitude is what I have talked about in the past. Gun nutters are just itching to shoot someone. Notice that he does not say to just protect yourself. He instructs other nutters how to murder someone. Its never about self-defense. Its about getting away with murder. If the ignorant asshole OP shoots someone, as he threatens here, it will be pre-meditated = First degree murder.

bucs - If you do shoot someone, do you really believe Trumpery will pay your legal fees?

10011589_962816587079240_1304242723210734461_o_zps1583ee58.jpg

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

One of buc's many lies is that he used to be a cop. If true, we can all be grateful he's now just another impotent keyboard cowboy.

But yeah, advising people on how to murder others should be against the rules.

gunnuts_zps444741a0.png

Advising people to "lock and load" is not telling people to shoot within any interpretation of English.

There's a reason that the more educated you are the more liberal you become. There's a reason that the lower your IQ as a child the more likely you are to being conservative when you vote.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advising people to "lock and load" is not telling people to shoot within any interpretation of English.

And the part about center mass?

Forum List

Back