So Many Millions Of Good Men Died

Anything would be fine if he didn't have animal crackers in his soup.

I think it will take more than a Few Good Men to get this one to Say Anything, he belongs in the Cukoos Nest, eh?

He's one Shining example of what Saturday Night Fever will do if you let it go for 40 Days and 40 Nights. Psycho.

I don't think his Auntie Mame taught him any manners, and what's up with his Avatar?

I think it will take more than a Few Good Men to get this one to Say Anything, he belongs in the Cukoos Nest, eh?

He's one Shining example of what Saturday Night Fever will do if you let it go for 40 Days and 40 Nights. Psycho.

I don't think his Auntie Mame taught him any manners, and what's up with his Avatar?

He must have picked it up from the Dead Poets Society before it went Up in Smoke. But I thought they liked The Color Purple?

He must have picked it up from the Dead Poets Society before it went Up in Smoke. But I thought they liked The Color Purple?

Well, if he'd ever go back to Casablanca and see how a real man acts, maybe he can come to his Terms of Endearment.

Well, if he'd ever go back to Casablanca and see how a real man acts, maybe he can come to his Terms of Endearment.

I dunno, I think the chances of that are Gone With the Wind.

Looks like only Obammunist trolls, you know, the 20 percenters, bothered showing up to this thread. The other 80% share the same beliefs about this pig government.

Forum List

Back