So liberals state they have higher IQs. Interesting

People who are educated and smart get someone ELSE to change the tire.

Doesn't help them much when stranded on a lonely road with no cell tower nearby. Boy, that is sure smart!

:clap2:

Two of my favorite places to avoid.
By the way, it's been a REAL long time since my cell phone failed me even on a lonely road.

Something tells me you can hardly afford AAA, much less a private mechanic.

Smart people learn to do as much themselves as they are capable. Smart people plan ahead for times when "help" is nowhere to be found. You don't qualify.

I think we proved 100,000 people are morons.

"Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van"

Who gets in an unmarked van?

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another example of an IQ in the lower teens, and far left politically...

Because I don't get in unmarked vans?
Watch it, your obsession is showing.
And the fact you think I am far left proves what a total retard you are.

Doesn't help them much when stranded on a lonely road with no cell tower nearby. Boy, that is sure smart!

By the way, it's been a REAL long time since my cell phone failed me even on a lonely road.

Smart people learn to do as much themselves as they are capable. Smart people plan ahead for times when "help" is nowhere to be found. You don't qualify.

You're one of the retards who stills pays $60.00/years for AAA when your Auto Insurance gives you the same exact benefits for $15.00/year?
My, my.

You're one of the retards who stills pays $60.00/years for AAA when your Auto Insurance gives you the same exact benefits for $15.00/year?
My, my.

I don't need AAA. :clap2:

My, my.

I don't need AAA. :clap2:

Can't drive with arthritis of the brain?

I taught myself how to change a tire, it isn't rocket science but if I can avoid it I won't change my own tire.

I taught myself how to change a tire, it isn't rocket science but if I can avoid it I won't change my own tire.

Sure.... :eusa_hand:

I heard the group home couldn't even teach you to change your own underwear....

I worked maintenance at a 100 acre park for three years when I was younger. I know how to do quite a bit, retard. I even know how to put in a regulation size ice rink.
Your obsession is showing, troll.

Because I don't get in unmarked vans?

Assumes facts not in evidence...

Watch it, your obsession is showing.

And the fact you think I am far left proves what a total retard you are.

Yeah, I mean, you're a champion of the free market. (Have someone look it up for you!)

First statement makes no sense at all.
Second, you made fun of me for having an iPhone, retard. Maybe you should look up what free market means.
I am not far left and never have been. Only drooling retards think I am far left. Now go away, troll.

Only because you have an IQ in the low teens..

Second, you made fun of me for having an iPhone, retard. Maybe you should look up what free market means.

ROFL

Yeah, criticizing any company is opposition to the free market...

:eusa_drool::clap2::clap2:

I am not far left and never have been. Only drooling retards think I am far left. Now go away, troll.

Obama Akbar indeed.... :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

So how many believe Obama is marxist, muslim, Kenyan, or in evolution and GW...PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS- NOT TO MENTION DISPROVEN IRS, F and F, BENGAZI, ETC ETC ETC...BRAINWASHED ignorant dingbats. Comon sense my ass- STILL believe in the GOP that ALWAYS ignores the small gov't, family values stuff when they get in, and wrecked EVERYTHING....pfffft.

This is a prime example of USMB LOLberal intellectual breadth and depth. I mean, just look at the substance in this post!!

:cuckoo:

actually- My post includes all the general idiocy of RW CHUMPS OF THE GREEDY IDIOT RICH, WHICH YOU CAN'T PROCESS, HATER DUPE- All you've got is YOUR DUMBASS INSULT. lol

Conformity to dogma is a leftist trait. Because higher education is based on conformance above all else, it is little surprise that one finds recent college graduates tend to be leftists. This is particularly true in the soft subjects of liberal arts. In the hard sciences and mathematics, there is generally an absolute right or wrong. A rocket lifts off and flies straight, or it doesn't. Political motivation cannot alter this. But if one has major in history, the only "right" is what the professors have demanded. The only "wrong" is independent thought. So in these liberal arts programs, an unquestioning adherence to dogma is the path to success. Adherence to dogma is also the foundation of leftism.

Only because you have an IQ in the low teens..

ROFL

Yeah, criticizing any company is opposition to the free market...

:eusa_drool::clap2::clap2:

Obama Akbar indeed.... :eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

You questioned their labor practices. ;) god, you are fucking stupid.
And your first statement did not make one bit of sense in relation to my unmarked van comment.
You are a over compensating moron who can barely remember to breath. You would probably get into an unmarked van or drive one. And the only reason why you commented was because you like to troll me.
Next time, try not calling me far left and you might get farther.

Conformity to dogma is a leftist trait. Because higher education is based on conformance above all else, it is little surprise that one finds recent college graduates tend to be leftists. This is particularly true in the soft subjects of liberal arts. In the hard sciences and mathematics, there is generally an absolute right or wrong. A rocket lifts off and flies straight, or it doesn't. Political motivation cannot alter this. But if one has major in history, the only "right" is what the professors have demanded. The only "wrong" is independent thought. So in these liberal arts programs, an unquestioning adherence to dogma is the path to success. Adherence to dogma is also the foundation of leftism.

Aren't you Christian? I love it when right wing Christians speak about not thinking for themselves and conforming. To mouth breathers like you, the only only way you are a true American is if you are white, straight, Christian, and own guns.
When you stop following a book written thousands of years ago based on myths, get back to me.

I love how a bogus satire article was first in politics and now in media. Lol
Maybe humor? :)

look who is the OP. Are you really shocked? She is one of the dumbest people on the internets.

People who are educated and smart get someone ELSE to change the tire.

The liberal elitism machine strikes again. I'm a smart, educated liberal. I want to judge other people for making too much money, then become rich and have the ignorant masses be my labor minions to do all the things that are beneath me.

I'd pay more than minimum wage for someone to change my tire.
You?

No. I'd do it myself and save the money for something I actually need.

Doubt either side is objectively superior in intelligence to the other. I think instead what's probably going on lending itself to that impression is conservatives SAY dumb things a lot of the time, whereas liberals say things that gets supported. So a liberal says "feeding the poor is nice." and most would agree. If a conservative says "the poor just have to work harder so they can feed themselves." some would probably say (comparing it to the liberals' thing) "that's dumb." And when people are saying the things conservatives say is dumb a lot, over time the impression becomes conservatives are dumb, whereas it's just what they may say is denounced as being dumb.

Forum List

Back