So liberals state they have higher IQs. Interesting

If you lack the ability to decipher cause/effect, your IQ is challenged. It doesn't matter if you can recite Macbeth from memory or find a way to make yourself rich selling something, if you are too devoid of common sense to understand the sheer stupidity wealth redistribution or anti liberty policies.

I think we proved 100,000 people are morons.

"Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van"

Who gets in an unmarked van?

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

Good lord dude. If you Googled "liberals smarter than conservatives", you would come up with a dozen or so studies confirming it. Studies conflict all the time. The trick is finding how much research supports what.

From the article-
Read the bottom of the page morons. How many times do you idiots fall for satire. I'm sure this article is making the Email rounds among cons though.

You guys fell for it again. Lol, lol ,lol, lol.........

Oh yeah, and everything in that bullshit you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the “Finds” are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.
If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot.

New Study shows Liberals have a lower average IQ than Conservatives | International Association of Homing Sources, a News Network

Last edited:
Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van to take a test and answer some questions for a reasonable amount of money.

I think the test takers were simply lower IQ in general. There is no way I'm going to follow a stranger into an unmarked van for money.

Conservatives only SEEM to have lower IQs until you actually force them to use reason; not a simple task.

Read the bottom of the article. It's satire.

"The study was conducted in other countries as well, where 81% of Muslim Extremists admitted to following the Liberal doctrine and idolizing President Barack Obama. The study was conducted by a group of roughly 900 different scientists across the country over the past twelve years, each one taking on a little over a hundred people per person" lol. lol

Last edited:
Of course it's satire. Modern day LOLberals have the intellectual breadth and depth of a sidewalk puddle.

Good lord dude. If you Googled "liberals smarter than conservatives", you would come up with a dozen or so studies confirming it. Studies conflict all the time. The trick is finding how much research supports what.
How many of those studies are conducted by Liberals though. Probably all of them !!

So how many believe Obama is marxist, muslim, Kenyan, or in evolution and GW...PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS- NOT TO MENTION DISPROVEN IRS, F and F, BENGAZI, ETC ETC ETC...BRAINWASHED ignorant dingbats. Comon sense my ass- STILL believe in the GOP that ALWAYS ignores the small gov't, family values stuff when they get in, and wrecked EVERYTHING....pfffft.

So how many believe Obama is marxist, muslim, Kenyan, or in evolution and GW...PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS- NOT TO MENTION DISPROVEN IRS, F and F, BENGAZI, ETC ETC ETC...BRAINWASHED ignorant dingbats. Comon sense my ass- STILL believe in the GOP that ALWAYS ignores the small gov't, family values stuff when they get in, and wrecked EVERYTHING....pfffft.

This is a prime example of USMB LOLberal intellectual breadth and depth. I mean, just look at the substance in this post!!

:cuckoo:

Brilliant Liberals -

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I79wUEqBdQc]BEST of OBAMA VOTERS - YouTube[/ame]

This is a prime example of USMB LOLberal intellectual breadth and depth. I mean, just look at the substance in this post!!

:cuckoo:

Ahhh wat??

Inteligence is multi faceted; IQ often irrelevent! If you use your genious in a counter productive way, or your pemise is flawed ...

Very intelligent people often have a difficult time. It is hard for them to gain perspective; they miss the forest for the trees. They often get mired in their subjective viempoints; philosophy, ideology, faith.

Take Obama for example: his ideology prohibits him from evaluating things realistically; he can't function outside of the fairness realm - his passion overwhelms his cognitive abilities.

I think that there arn't any disctintions between inteligence regarding liberals, and conservatives. I believe that liberals go with their feelings rather than cogitate. I think their brains would short out if they had to choose between two really bad choices.

How many of those studies are conducted by Liberals though. Probably all of them !!

Oh of course because yours is obviously not biased! How could it? It confirms yours.

Actually it's just satire.

From the article-
Read the bottom of the page morons. How many times do you idiots fall for satire. I'm sure this article is making the Email rounds among cons though.

You guys fell for it again. Lol, lol ,lol, lol.........

Oh yeah, and everything in that bullshit you just read is completely and totally false. There has been no such conclusive study, and all of the “Finds” are based on public paranoia. Chances are good that if you are a conservative, you were empowered by this new find.
If you, even for a second, thought this find might be true, you are probably an idiot.

New Study shows Liberals have a lower average IQ than Conservatives | International Association of Homing Sources, a News Network

They would have to comprehend what they read.

Forum List

Back