So liberals state they have higher IQs. Interesting

Inteligence is multi faceted; IQ often irrelevent! If you use your genious in a counter productive way, or your pemise is flawed ...

Very intelligent people often have a difficult time. It is hard for them to gain perspective; they miss the forest for the trees. They often get mired in their subjective viempoints; philosophy, ideology, faith.

I think that there arn't any disctintions between inteligence regarding liberals, and conservatives. I believe that liberals go with their feelings rather than cogitate. I think their brains would short out if they had to choose between two really bad choices.

Thank God Conservatives use logic rather than emotions!
Othewise we'd have so many more postings where Conservatives would stoop to using ad hominems

Last edited:
I think we proved 100,000 people are morons.

"Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van"

Who gets in an unmarked van?

Sent from my iPhone using Rat in Ernie's anus's tears.

free_candy_guys_by_78257-d414e9i.jpg

Inteligence is multi faceted; IQ often irrelevent! If you use your genious in a counter productive way, or your pemise is flawed ...

Very intelligent people often have a difficult time. It is hard for them to gain perspective; they miss the forest for the trees. They often get mired in their subjective viempoints; philosophy, ideology, faith.

This is patently false, and demonstrates a complete lack of understanding of how intelligence impacts human social behavior.

Look around here, the lower the IQ, the further to the left.

Think of the STUPIDEST people on the board, Truthmatters, Bodecea... These are also the most far left. Leftism is a manifestation of the inability to reason.

I think we proved 100,000 people are morons.

"Subjects of the study were chosen at random and requested to come to an unmarked van"

Who gets in an unmarked van?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another example of an IQ in the lower teens, and far left politically...

I've known brilliant people who had not one ounce of common sense, and/or not one ounce of understanding of human nature. IQ is one (1) part of the big picture.

The only value in this silly argument is political advantage. If I'm smarter than you, then your opinions have no validity and I "win".

Silly, silly, silly.

Good lord dude. If you Googled "liberals smarter than conservatives", you would come up with a dozen or so studies confirming it.

"Studies" from Comedy Central!

Studies conflict all the time. The trick is finding how much research supports what.

Intelligence is in all likelihood reasonably distributed between left and right. George Soros is certainly intelligent - an evil motherfucker, but plenty intelligent.

The democrats have a fair amount of intelligent people who seek to bend the masses to their will. What democrats lack, in real life, is integrity.

Good lord dude. If you Googled "liberals smarter than conservatives", you would come up with a dozen or so studies confirming it. Studies conflict all the time. The trick is finding how much research supports what.

I bet those are the same reasearchers supporting global warming.

Being educated and smart are very different things I have seen highly educated people who can't figure out how to change a flat tire.

Education, especially higher education, is quite often a measure of conformity to dogma.

Anyone with a graduate degree knows full well that the most critical element to success is regurgitating the bias of the institution and professors. Don't question, don't disrupt. You may not believe the Earth is flat, but if Academia deems it so, you MUST enthusiastically support the notion if you wish to gain the sheepskin.

Being educated and smart are very different things I have seen highly educated people who can't figure out how to change a flat tire.

People who are educated and smart get someone ELSE to change the tire.

The liberal elitism machine strikes again. I'm a smart, educated liberal. I want to judge other people for making too much money, then become rich and have the ignorant masses be my labor minions to do all the things that are beneath me.

Doesn't help them much when stranded on a lonely road with no cell tower nearby. Boy, that is sure smart!

:clap2:

Two of my favorite places to avoid.
By the way, it's been a REAL long time since my cell phone failed me even on a lonely road.

The liberal elitism machine strikes again. I'm a smart, educated liberal. I want to judge other people for making too much money, then become rich and have the ignorant masses be my labor minions to do all the things that are beneath me.

I'd pay more than minimum wage for someone to change my tire.
You?

I love how a bogus satire article was first in politics and now in media. Lol
Maybe humor? :)

Forum List

Back