So Kyle Larson has been fired for using the N word

He is almost certainly not a racist, and is almost certainly lying to try to pander to the mob. He knows that he did nothing wrong, and did not mean the word that way, but that have even a hope of salvaging his career, he has to try.

Spin it any way you want, you're wrong.

If he's not truly repentant, and he's saying that he is, then he's lying.

Nice to see you admire a liar so...

He is almost certainly not a racist, and is almost certainly lying to try to pander to the mob. He knows that he did nothing wrong, and did not mean the word that way, but that have even a hope of salvaging his career, he has to try.

He's afraid of a real threat to him and he is trying to placate a vicious mob by apologizing for minor slip up.

What part of that, is me "admiring" him? in your mind?

He's afraid of a real threat to him and he is trying to placate a vicious mob by apologizing for minor slip up.

The way you've been sticking up for him suggests nothing else.

The fact of the matter is that he has to lie to placate what you perceive to be a "vicious mob" (although I have no idea who that would be), and you're excusing that, and the reason that you're excusing that is because he's white and you're a racist. You're excusing his being a liar.

And what "vicious mob" does he have to be afraid of? Who's out to get him for his choice of words?

To me, a liar is worse than a racist, simply because most racists don't hide their racism.

At least not like you do...

The way you've been sticking up for him suggests nothing else.

The fact of the matter is that he has to lie to placate what you perceive to be a "vicious mob" (although I have no idea who that would be), and you're excusing that, and the reason that you're excusing that is because he's white and you're a racist. You're excusing his being a liar.

And what "vicious mob" does he have to be afraid of? Who's out to get him for his choice of words?

To me, a liar is worse than a racist, simply because most racists don't hide their racism.

At least not like you do...

You really don't get me at all.

Pretty much nothing in your post, reflects the reality of what I have been saying, or what I believe.

Also, your constant harping on calling me a racist, is just the type of thing a liberal would do.

Pretty much nothing in your post, reflects the reality of what I have been saying, or what I believe.

I don't "get" you? What am I supposed to "get"?

I can only go by what you say, and everything you say excuses Larson's choice of word and excuses him now lying about it (if he's not sincere, which I think he is)...

Also, your constant harping on calling me a racist, is just the type of thing a liberal would do.

Meh, you're meaningless.

See, I don't see racism as a function of liberalism or conservatism. I see it as a function of being an asshole. More to the point, you're a racist not because you're liberal or conservative, but because you're an asshole. Understand?

I hope I've ironed out that confusion for you.

Oh, and while my voting record is all I need to know that I'm not a liberal, you'll never be significant enough for me to really be concerned that you might think otherwise...

I don't "get" you? What am I supposed to "get"?

I can only go by what you say, and everything you say excuses Larson's choice of word and excuses him now lying about it (if he's not sincere, which I think he is)...

Meh, you're meaningless.

See, I don't see racism as a function of liberalism or conservatism. I see it as a function of being an asshole. More to the point, you're a racist not because you're liberal or conservative, but because you're an asshole. Understand?

I hope I've ironed out that confusion for you.

Oh, and while my voting record is all I need to know that I'm not a liberal, you'll never be significant enough for me to really be concerned that you might think otherwise...

You seem really pissed off about something. I mean, you're the one insulting me, yet you seem to be pissed off about something. Why is that?

You seem really pissed off about something. I mean, you're the one insulting me, yet you seem to be pissed off about something. Why is that?

Gosh, I don't know.

Maybe it's because I had some brain-dead dipshit ask me a dozen fucking times why I supported the action taken by CGR, only to have my answer, which was the exact same answer each and every time, summarily dismissed each and every time because it didn't fit the brain-dead dipshit's narrative of what he wanted me to say?

Well, that might be part of it.

I also have zero tolerance for racists and liars, and you seem to be checking off boxes for each of those...

Gosh, I don't know.

Maybe it's because I had some brain-dead dipshit ask me a dozen fucking times why I supported the action taken by CGR, only to have my answer, which was the exact same answer each and every time, summarily dismissed each and every time because it didn't fit the brain-dead dipshit's narrative of what he wanted me to say?

I also have zero tolerance for racists and liars, and you seem to be checking off boxes for each of those...

I was making a point about the morality of the decision and you kept bring up that they had the right to do it.

I agree that they had the right to do that.

My point was that it was wrong.

Maybe I should be mad that you are not paying attention to what I am saying?

1587156861945.png

Also, your insults make no sense. Nothing I have said, is racist or a lie.

Gosh, I don't know.

I was making a point about the morality of the decision and you kept bring up that they had the right to do it.

The morality of their decision was with respect to their sponsors and investors. To Hell with Larson. He put CGR's collective ass on the line and fools like you defend him because blacks can say "ni**a'" and get away with it...

And that can be the end of the discussion.

Unless, of course, you want to go on an emotional rant about how it's not "fair" that Larson got fucked for what he said.

Which, as we know, is exactly what you did...

But it wasn't wrong, and you never even approached explaining how it was...

You're defending Larson who, by his own admission, should not have said what he did. He knows it was a racist comment, why don't you?

And then you say he was just pandering to the SJW's which, by default, would mean that he was lying when he was apologizing, and you defended that.

He was suspended by NASCAR. His being suspended by CGR isn't what's keeping him out of the driver's seat...

Gosh, I don't know.

The morality of their decision was with respect to their sponsors and investors. To Hell with Larson. He put CGR's collective ass on the line and fools like you defend him because blacks can say "ni**a'" and get away with it...

And that can be the end of the discussion.

Unless, of course, you want to go on an emotional rant about how it's not "fair" that Larson got fucked for what he said.

Which, as we know, is exactly what you did...

But it wasn't wrong, and you never even approached explaining how it was...

You're defending Larson who, by his own admission, should not have said what he did. He knows it was a racist comment, why don't you?

And then you say he was just pandering to the SJW's which, by default, would mean that he was lying when he was apologizing, and you defended that.

He was suspended by NASCAR. His being suspended by CGR isn't what's keeping him out of the driver's seat...

1. I repeatedly pointed out the immorality of hurting a person to just pander for sjws.

2. Dismissing my point about "Fairness" as "emotional" is just a dodge.

3. Not deferring to Larson on the comment is not racist. He is not authority on what is racist or not, and he is almost certainly lying. Me thinking he is lying, is not racism. You have no call to call me that. Which is the type of behavior liberals are known for.

4. He is the victim here. He was just living his life and this happened to him. I am sympathetic to the guy. Lying when you are seriously threatened, is understandable.

1. I repeatedly pointed out the immorality of hurting a person to just pander for sjws.

And I repeatedly pointed out that he was actually fired. You're just not intelligent to comprehend it.

If you worked for me and I heard you say what he said on the shop floor, I'd shit can you in a New York minute. Not because I'm worried about SJWs, but because I think anyone who feels the need to use language like that is a piece of shit.

Maybe CGR feels the same way?

Actually, I dismissed your point because it was ignorant and stupid...

3. Not deferring to Larson on the comment is not racist. He is not authority on what is racist or not, and he is almost certainly lying. Me thinking he is lying, is not racism. You have no call to call me that. Which is the type of behavior liberals are known for.

Look, he's either in the wrong or he isn't. There's no in between. You seem to believe that he's not, which would mean that you believe his apology is a lie, which means you're defending a liar.

In my book the people who defend liars are pretty much pieces of shit...

4. He is the victim here. He was just living his life and this happened to him.

He's not a "victim". He did something stupid and he's being held accountable for it. That's not being a "victim"...

I am sympathetic to the guy.

I know you are. We've covered this. You feel justified in defending a racist and a liar.

You've made that clear...

Lying when you are seriously threatened, is understandable.

Ah, but see, he wasn't being threatened. When he made his apology he's already been fired and suspended. There was nothing to threaten him with.

Which tells any intelligent person that his apology was sincere and he does realize that what he said was racist in nature.

No one really gives a fuck that you think differently...

And I repeatedly pointed out that he was actually fired. You're just not intelligent to comprehend it.

If you worked for me and I heard you say what he said on the shop floor, I'd shit can you in a New York minute. Not because I'm worried about SJWs, but because I think anyone who feels the need to use language like that is a piece of shit.

Look, he's either in the wrong or he isn't. There's no in between. You seem to believe that he's not, which would mean that you believe his apology is a lie, which means you're defending a liar.

He's not a "victim". He did something stupid and he's being held accountable for it. That's not being a "victim"...

I know you are. We've covered this. You feel justified in defending a racist and a liar.

Ah, but see, he wasn't being threatened. When he made his apology he's already been fired and suspended. There was nothing to threaten him with.

Which tells any intelligent person that his apology was sincere and he does realize that what he said was racist in nature.

1. No, I think they fired him because they fear the sjw mob.

2. Pointing out a lack of fairness is not ignorant or stupid. So, what is your real reason for supporting unfair behavior? Oh, right, they have the right to do it. Which no one is denying...

3. I'm not going to condemn a guy, for lying to try to salvage his career, from an unfair sjw driven mob action.

4. He said a bad word in the wrong setting. That was careless. The reaction from society is the real problem here. And he is the victim of that.

5. He wants to come back to the field, if not that exact slot. Obviously. So your point that his punishment was over, and thus not a motive for lying is obviously not true.

6 My arguments rarely rest on what I think, but on the strength of my reasoning. So you stating that no one cares what I think, is moot.

Would you fire a black person for saying the N-word?

Yep...lets apply this equally if we're going to go this route.
Call someone a honky? You're fired.
Does anyone care if they are called a honky? It's kind of on the level of being called a poopy-head.

I dont give a shit but it's a racial slur nonetheless.
No one else gives a shit over the use of the word "honky", racial slur or not.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a racial slur.
Just like affirmative action is racist.

Does anyone care if they are called a honky? It's kind of on the level of being called a poopy-head.

A slur that does not offend is not much of a slur. That being said, one of the main reasons many (not all) blacks are offended by the N-word is that it gives them power.

Last edited:

A slur that does not offend is not much of a slur. That being said, one of the main reasons many (no all) blacks are offended by the N-word is that it gives them power.

Whites dont get mad about being called a honky because the word holds no weight.
Being called a coward is far more insulting.

Forum List

Back