So Kyle Larson has been fired for using the N word

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

images

Why do you support fucking over some random white guy, for dropping a racial slur in casual conversation, when far worse vocabulary is accepted from all other groups all the time?

Well, see, here's your problem, Nutsack: I don't accept it from all other groups. To me the word "n***a" is absolutely repulsive...

You don't accept it? That is good for you. YOU might not be a racist hypocrite then.

But society as a whole accepts racial slurs directed against whites constantly while any hint of it from a white guy, is grounds for ruining their lives.

How is Larson's life ruined?

He was in the final year of a $10,000,000 contract. It's not like the guy's been on the bread line. NASCAR has indicated that he would be welcomed back. So how has his life been ruined?

Your problem is that you don't have a problem with other races saying it. You just want whites to be able to say it. You think his life's been ruined because his employer doesn't want him using a particular racial slur while representing the employer.

Well, if that's the case, maybe next time he'll think twice before he opens his fuckin' mouth.

But, if you feel that strongly about it, maybe you should go throw on your social justice warrior hood and robe and go take a stand...

Well, some day, i hope that white guys like Larson, won't have to worry about losing their jobs for behavior that everyone else gets a pass on.

images

Why do you support fucking over some random white guy, for dropping a racial slur in casual conversation, when far worse vocabulary is accepted from all other groups all the time?

Well, see, here's your problem, Nutsack: I don't accept it from all other groups. To me the word "n***a" is absolutely repulsive...

You don't accept it? That is good for you. YOU might not be a racist hypocrite then.

But society as a whole accepts racial slurs directed against whites constantly while any hint of it from a white guy, is grounds for ruining their lives.

How is Larson's life ruined?

He was in the final year of a $10,000,000 contract. It's not like the guy's been on the bread line. NASCAR has indicated that he would be welcomed back. So how has his life been ruined?

Your problem is that you don't have a problem with other races saying it. You just want whites to be able to say it. You think his life's been ruined because his employer doesn't want him using a particular racial slur while representing the employer.

Well, if that's the case, maybe next time he'll think twice before he opens his fuckin' mouth.

But, if you feel that strongly about it, maybe you should go throw on your social justice warrior hood and robe and go take a stand...

My preference would be the racial slurs OF ALL KINDS, ie including those against white people, would be considered extremely rude and be frowned up on by society.

ONe slip up leading to a lost job, is too much.

On the other hand the easy acceptance of anti-white slurs, is also wrong.

BUT, the real thing that gets my goat, is the race based double standard.

My preference would be the racial slurs OF ALL KINDS, ie including those against white people, would be considered extremely rude and be frowned up on by society.

ANd, depending on who you talk to, they are.

Talking to you, however, would lead a person to believe that you don't believe "n***a'" is rude, simply because you're arguing so strongly for whites to be able to use it.

That's not the way to win the war...

Obviously, that depends entirely on the employer. Someone working for you, if they used that same racial slur, would likely get a promotion, a raise and assigned parking...

I grew up in New York, in an upper middle class family on the eastern part of Long Island. Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of people calling me "honky" or "cracker". But, inasmuch as I understand the intent of those words when used by a black guy, they have zero effect on me. I have no real point of reference for them.

The way to battle the anti-white slurs isn't to insist on being able to use anti-black slurs. The way to battle anti-white slurs is to go after the person saying it the way blacks go after those who choose the word that Larson used.

You don't win this fight by being able to say "n***a"", you win this fight when the black guy loses his job for calling a white guy a honky...

No doubt, double standards suck.

But when you fight for the right to use racial slurs, as you've done in this thread, all you do is prove that you have no standards at all...

Talking to you, however, would lead a person to believe that you don't believe "n***a'" is rude, simply because you're arguing so strongly for whites to be able to use it.

Obviously, that depends entirely on the employer. Someone working for you, if they used that same racial slur, would likely get a promotion, a raise and assigned parking...

I grew up in New York, in an upper middle class family on the eastern part of Long Island. Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of people calling me "honky" or "cracker". But, inasmuch as I understand the intent of those words when used by a black guy, they have zero effect on me. I have no real point of reference for them.

The way to battle the anti-white slurs isn't to insist on being able to use anti-black slurs. The way to battle anti-white slurs is to go after the person saying it the way blacks go after those who choose the word that Larson used.

You don't win this fight by being able to say "n***a"", you win this fight when the black guy loses his job for calling a white guy a honky...

But when you fight for the right to use racial slurs, as you've done in this thread, all you do is prove that you have no standards at all...

It is all connected. The same paradigm that loses a white guy a job, for a verbal slip, while the black guy can be a member of a racist church for twenty years and still be elected President, is tied to all kinds of issues.

The paradigm will rise or fall as a whole.

When I see people demonstrating a blatant race based double standard, especially when someone is losing a job or something else serious, I will call them out on their shit.

I personally, have never called anyone a ******, and don't plan to. IF an employee of mine were to use such language, I would, if I was free to act on my own judgement, make sure they knew not to do it again, especially on the work site.

Your implication that I would reward them, was unreasonable.

Your history of posts in this thread suggests that it just may be the most accurate thing ever posted to the internet.

It's laughable that you think I was unreasonable with that, but you felt completely comfortable assuming I was a liberal because I don't have a problem with Larson getting fired. Actually, supporting CGR in that regard is very pro business, which is a strong conservative trait.

But you just chose to focus on the fact that I don't like the word "n***a'"...

Your history of posts in this thread suggests that it just may be the most accurate thing ever posted to the internet.

It's laughable that you think I was unreasonable with that, but you felt completely comfortable assuming I was a liberal because I don't have a problem with Larson getting fired. Actually, supporting CGR in that regard is very pro business, which is a strong conservative trait.

Nope. I focused on the fact that you supported pandering to the social justice warriors.

That I thought losing a job, is too much of a punishment, is pretty far from supporting it.

Nope. I focused on the fact that you supported pandering to the social justice warriors.

That I thought losing a job, is too much of a punishment, is pretty far from supporting it.

Oh, horseshit.

If I thought you were worth the effort I'd go back and collect all of the comments you made regarding how offended you are that you can't say "n***a" and how the forum software prevents you from doing it. I don't have to because, by and large, everyone who's been following this thread already knows that you're a racist and anyone who hasn't followed the thread can go back and read it if they're interested.

And, again, I see that you're cowardly ignoring my point about how you reached an absolutely incorrect conclusion about me because I support a business (again, a very conservative principle), and then whine about me being unreasonable when I make an unfounded comment about you.

Damn near everything you've written hear supports the conclusion that you won't be satisfied until you can say and type "n***a'" without repercussion.

I stand by my conclusion that you're a racist, and nothing you've posted to date suggests to me that my conclusion is incorrect...

Oh, horseshit.

If I thought you were worth the effort I'd go back and collect all of the comments you made regarding how offended you are that you can't say "n***a" and how the forum software prevents you from doing it. I don't have to because, by and large, everyone who's been following this thread already knows that you're a racist and anyone who hasn't followed the thread can go back and read it if they're interested.

And, again, I see that you're cowardly ignoring my point about how you reached an absolutely incorrect conclusion about me because I support a business (again, a very conservative principle), and then whine about me being unreasonable when I make an unfounded comment about you.

Damn near everything you've written hear supports the conclusion that you won't be satisfied until you can say and type "n***a'" without repercussion.

I stand by my conclusion that you're a racist, and nothing you've posted to date suggests to me that my conclusion is incorrect...
You are a commie atheist lefty who supports destroying somebody because of their race. Lying bigot.

:blahblah:

Blow your yankee lily-white self righteousness and snobbery right outta your ass, bitch.

You'd be the 1st to call LEOs if you even saw a black on your street, so STFU.

Blow your yankee lily-white self righteousness and snobbery right outta your ass, bitch.

Oh, is it internet hour at the rehab center?

Eat a bag of dicks, pinhead...

The guy who owns the house three doors down from me is black.

Suck cock and die, commie faggot!

Oh, horseshit.

You are a commie atheist lefty who supports destroying somebody because of their race. Lying bigot.

HA!

Only a brain dead racist piece of shit would call me a lefty.

You'll die before you find anything I've said which supports Larson being "destroyed" (which he wasn't) because of his race.

You're a racist of the highest order...

Suck cock and die, faggot!

LOL!!

What a fuckin' moron. Is that how you go about debating and discussing? Someone takes a position counter to yours, so your "go to" response is to tell them to suck cock, die, and call them a faggot?

What, are you 12?

Oh, horseshit.

1. I made no comments on the software. That was a mistake by you, that I am not going to be making a mountain out of, because of obvious reasons. Nor any desire to say the word ******.

2. I agree most people reading the thread would come to that conclusion. And that is part of the problem, that a man can't speak up against the unjust firing of another man, without being assumed "wacist".

3. I made my guess based on your support of pandering to sjws. Most conservatives recognize them for the scourge they are.

4. Most conservatives also do feel a need to call people "racist" based on weak if any reasons.

1. I made no comments on the software. That was a mistake by you, that I am not going to be making a mountain out of, because of obvious reasons. Nor any desire to say the word ******.

I'll accept the possibility that I was mistaken. Frankly, I'm not compelled to go find out.

I still think you're pissed of that you can't say "n***a'". Nothing you've shown me gives me a reason to believe anything else...

2. I agree most people reading the thread would come to that conclusion. And that is part of the problem, that a man can't speak up against the unjust firing of another man, without being assumed "wacist".

But it's perfectly fine to accuse someone who defends that firing as a racist?

You've been a complete and total failure at showing how his firing was unjust.

An employer has every right to take such action when one of their employees conducts themselves in a manner which is counter to the ideals held by the employer, especially when the employee knew what was expected of him...

3. I made my guess based on your support of pandering to sjws. Most conservatives recognize them for the scourge they are.

I don't see CGR as "social justice warriors" and THAT'S what you base your opinion on? They're an employer. They're a business. Businesses need to make money and, when they see a threat to their ability to make money, they have a responsibility to act decisively.

How utterly ignorant and stupid of you...

4. Most conservatives also do feel a need to call people "racist" based on weak if any reasons.

Not in my experience. Most conservatives I know don't call someone a racist simply for disagreeing with them.

Oh, and by the way, Kyle Larson also doesn't agree with your argument, so there's that...

[/]I'll accept the possibility that I was mistaken. Frankly, I'm not compelled to go find out.

I still think you're pissed of that you can't say "n***a'". Nothing you've shown me gives me a reason to believe anything else...

Just assuming that, is exactly the type of thing that defines people as liberal, in today's world.

But it's perfectly fine to accuse someone who defends that firing as a racist?

You've been a complete and total failure at showing how his firing was unjust.

An employer has every right to take such action when one of their employees conducts themselves in a manner which is counter to the ideals held by the employer, especially when the employee knew what was expected of him...

Supporting a race based double standard is literal racism.

ACTUAL REAL RACISM.

I don't see CGR as "social justice warriors" and THAT'S what you base your opinion on? They're an employer. They're a business. Businesses need to make money and, when they see a threat to their ability to make money, they have a responsibility to act decisively.

How utterly ignorant and stupid of you...

CGR and the sponsors were, if not motivated by their own internal sjws, were pandering to the expected mob hysteria of the sjws.

Your confusion on that, is hard to credit. Being dishonest about such things, is a standard liberal tactic.

Not in my experience. Most conservatives I know don't call someone a racist simply for disagreeing with them.

Oh, and by the way, Kyle Larson also doesn't agree with your argument, so there's that...

Larson is trying to appease the pc mob. It will almost certainly fail. This will be a Mark of Cain, he will carry for the rest of his life, unless we as a society, stop letting social justice warrior assholes define standards of behavior.

Oh, horseshit.

HA!

You'll die before you find anything I've said which supports Larson being "destroyed" (which he wasn't) because of his race.

are-you-losing-the-debate-shout-racist-and-you-silence-the-opposition-which-ends-the-argument-allowing-you-to-claim-victory--7bc86.png

ACTUAL REAL RACISM.

And, as you've been told repeatedly, I don't support it.

Stop being so fucking thick-headed and stupid...

CGR and the sponsors were, if not motivated by their own internal sjws, were pandering to the expected mob hysteria of the sjws.

CGR and their sponsors are motivated by what they perceived was the potential negative fallout which could impact their ability to make moeny, which is the very reason businesses exist...

Your confusion on that, is hard to credit. Being dishonest about such things, is a standard liberal tactic.

I've been dishonest about nothing...

Larson is trying to appease the pc mob. It will almost certainly fail. This will be a Mark of Cain, he will carry for the rest of his life, unless we as a society, stop letting social justice warrior assholes define standards of behavior.

A mark of Cain?

You do have a flair for the dramatic, don't you.

Here's a reality check for you: Either Kyle Larson believes that what he did was wrong, or he thinks it was okay and is now lying about it.

I'd want a liar working for me about as much as I'd want a racist working for me...

Oh, horseshit.

HA!

are-you-losing-the-debate-shout-racist-and-you-silence-the-opposition-which-ends-the-argument-allowing-you-to-claim-victory--7bc86.png

The most cowardly and ignorant thing I can think of, other than you, is not saying something which is right and correct simply because of how it will be perceived by pencil-necks like you...

ACTUAL REAL RACISM.

And, as you've been told repeatedly, I don't support it.

Stop being so fucking thick-headed and stupid...

CGR and their sponsors are motivated by what they perceived was the potential negative fallout which could impact their ability to make moeny, which is the very reason businesses exist...

I've been dishonest about nothing...

A mark of Cain?

You do have a flair for the dramatic, don't you.

Here's a reality check for you: Either Kyle Larson believes that what he did was wrong, or he thinks it was okay and is now lying about it.

I'd want a liar working for me about as much as I'd want a racist working for me...

He is almost certainly not a racist, and is almost certainly lying to try to pander to the mob. He knows that he did nothing wrong, and did not mean the word that way, but that have even a hope of salvaging his career, he has to try.

Forum List

Back