So Kyle Larson has been fired for using the N word

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He apologized but it wasnt necessary there is no law that says you have to like everyone lol Of Course ESPN feels the whole black race is outraged

He apologized but it wasnt necessary there is no law that says you have to like everyone lol Of Course ESPN feels the whole black race is outraged

It's a lot easier to find a smarter driver than a new set of sponsors.

Do you not get the headlines and how the " sudden race articles" are starting to pop off again -- The system is baiting racial issues again so every goes at it and is divided even more. Have you not notice how quite b l m have been. So it must be time for that asshole's army to rise uup and start the NWO bs again.

NASCAR lives and dies on Sponsorships
Larson was a liability

• CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kyle Larson was fired Tuesday by Chip Ganassi Racing, completing a stunning downfall for the budding NASCAR star who uttered a racial slur during a live-streamed virtual race and then watched as nearly every one of his sponsors dropped him.
The 27-year-old Larson, in his seventh Cup season with Ganassi and considered the top free agent in NASCAR just three days ago, is now out of a job in what could ultimately be an eight-figure blunder.

no law doesn't mean no consequences.
Inventors and men with vision like the guys who started a Pizza empire and was thrown out for something stupid and then a former basketball player parasite moves in to be the voice of it? How many people need to be destroyed before the nation tanks? You do know it is in decline right? Look how fast the financials went down in this current problem. Somewhere down the line someone, some people maybe even some nation is going to pay for this.

Larson was a liability

• CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kyle Larson was fired Tuesday by Chip Ganassi Racing, completing a stunning downfall for the budding NASCAR star who uttered a racial slur during a live-streamed virtual race and then watched as nearly every one of his sponsors dropped him.
The 27-year-old Larson, in his seventh Cup season with Ganassi and considered the top free agent in NASCAR just three days ago, is now out of a job in what could ultimately be an eight-figure blunder.
I am sure a Black race car driver would have immediately been fired for randomly uttering "Cracker".

I suspect an influx of threads here calling for boycotts of NASCAR's sponsors for bending the knee to the SWJ mob and the Cancel Culture. :lol:

Larson was a liability

I am sure a Black race car driver would have immediately been fired for randomly uttering "Cracker".

Honestly, I think this day and age he probably would have been.

Hey! ALL you Politically Correct mother fuckers- including, but by no means limited to; message board posters, cowards, empty suits, talking heads, journalists. bloggers, would be well served to remember: It's not wise to throw rocks when you live in a glass house.

1586883046167.png

Larson was a liability

You're kidding right? There has NEVER been a Black person who lost his or her career for using White racial slurs.

He is from part of CA I know well. Being around redneck racers rubs off.
Hell of a dirt tracker, though.

Larson was a liability

You're kidding right? There has NEVER been a Black person who lost his or her career for using White racial slurs.

I'd need some examples. Particularly in the age of social media.

It wasn't even a real race, it was a video game,,,,,,
This is going beyond crazy

I have had it with the ridiculous "Racist" double standard that is gripping this country. IMO there is no reason that Kyle Larson should have had his career destroyed because he muttered the N word at nobody playing a video game. Have we gone insane? How many stupid Racist attacks on White people has Al Sharpton made in the last 50 years? Not only was he not fired he has been rewarded with multi-millions for his inflammatory hateful Racist rhetoric.

If you are going to apply such a high PC bar for Kyle Larson, then apply it to everyone. The better alternative is to not be so reactive to simple statements and to forgive indiscretions. It is almost as if we are living in a police state ruled by politically correct tyrants. IMO this is not America. Kyle Larson should be reinstated.

Forum List

Back