So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

well, I can offer you one bit of advice:
If you want to ask someone a question & receive an answer, you may not want to tell them they, "come to foolish conclusions due to being an emotional disaster."
That is only a recipe for someone else to determine that you may be a complete jackass.

Okay dumbfuck. What led you to start a thread with the title "Kavanaugh lied", pretty please?

Oh right, dumbfuck. Right

We have our answer. You're a pussy.

No; you are incorrect. I am no pussy.
Brett Kavanaugh on the other hand may be the pussy; why?
He was a hostile witness, he refused to answer several 'yes or no' questions, he asked those questioning him questions which is a YUGE no-no, he cried, he screamed, he threw a few fits, he stuttered, he mumbled, and Kavanaugh generally came across as someone that has no business being a judge in dog catcher court, let alone on the SCOTUS. I was even surprised at the deplorable demonstration by Kavanaugh during his testimony just two days ago. Kavanaugh exhibited contempt for many of the Senators questioning him. Kavanaugh does NOT have the temperament required of a SCOTUS justice. Yes; Kavanugh is your pussy; not me. But nice try.
He was hostile to a gang of sleazy politicians who were trying to lynch him? Really? And you were surprised at HIS deplorable demonstration? He exhibited contempt for the douchebag senators trying to destroy him? Yeah, that sure is surprising!

I would be worried if he didn't express contempt for those pieces of shit.

A judge, any judge is supposed to be calm, cool, collected, objective, coherent, etc., which Kavanaugh was NOT.
Kavanaugh presented himself in an extremely BAD light during his testimony.
That was his choice to do so.
Kavanaugh blew it, big time.

Okay dumbfuck. What led you to start a thread with the title "Kavanaugh lied", pretty please?

He was a hostile witness, he refused to answer several 'yes or no' questions, he asked those questioning him questions which is a YUGE no-no, he cried, he screamed, he threw a few fits, he stuttered, he mumbled, and Kavanaugh generally came across as someone that has no business being a judge in dog catcher court, let alone on the SCOTUS. I was even surprised at the deplorable demonstration by Kavanaugh during his testimony just two days ago. Kavanaugh exhibited contempt for many of the Senators questioning him. Kavanaugh does NOT have the temperament required of a SCOTUS justice. Yes; Kavanugh is your pussy; not me. But nice try.
He was hostile to a gang of sleazy politicians who were trying to lynch him? Really? And you were surprised at HIS deplorable demonstration? He exhibited contempt for the douchebag senators trying to destroy him? Yeah, that sure is surprising!

A judge, any judge is supposed to be calm, cool, collected, objective, coherent, etc., which Kavanaugh was NOT.
No one is "calm, cool, collected, objective, coherent, etc." when he's being lynched by a gang of sleazy unscrupulous dirtbags.

No one is "calm, cool, collected, objective, coherent, etc." when he's being lynched by a gang of sleazy unscrupulous dirtbags.

anyone that has the credentials that Kavanaugh possesses could have kept their cool, not have been a combative witness, and could have answered all questions without looking like a first year law student, like Kavanaugh did.

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:
It seems that the Democratic machine forced her to go public by leaking her letter to the press.

anyone that has the credentials that Kavanaugh possesses could have kept their cool, not have been a combative witness, and could have answered all questions without looking like a first year law student, like Kavanaugh did.
I love the way All the Senators are supposed to tippy-toe around Ms Ford because she's so fragile and sensitive about being called out on her smears and lies, but they can destroy Kavanaugh's entire life's work, and he's not supposed to bat an eye.

If some Senator accused me of being a rapist in front of 300 million Americans, I would call him or her a scumbag right to his face. That's what any well adjusted person would do.

Is Ms Ford an adult? Doesn't she have a PHD? Then why are we supposed to treat her like a child who just dropped her ice cream cone on the sidewalk?

Do you leftwing douchebags actually believe any intelligent person is supposed to swallow your horseshit? No, you don't. You're playing for the dumbasses in this country.

I love the way All the Senators are supposed to tippy-toe around Ms Ford because she's so fragile and sensitive about being called out on her smears and lies, but they can destroy Kavanaugh's entire life's work, and he's not supposed to bat an eye.

If some Senator accused me of being a rapist in front of 300 million Americans, I would call him or her a scumbag right to his face. That's what any well adjusted person would do.

Is Ms Ford an adult? Doesn't she have a PHD? Then why are we supposed to treat her like a child who just dropped her ice cream cone on the sidewalk?

Do you leftwing douchebags
actually believe any intelligent person is supposed to swallow your horseshit? No, you don't. You're playing for the dumbasses in this country.

First; I am not a, leftwing douchebag. Are you a rightwing slut? OK, well good for you.

Kavanaugh is a smart man; he knows what is expected from ANY witness, in any setting. He is a legal professional. He, among ALL people should have been able to keep his cool. He blew it.

When your wife and kids are receiving death threats?

Try it

actually believe any intelligent person is supposed to swallow your horseshit? No, you don't. You're playing for the dumbasses in this country.

First; I am not a, leftwing douchebag. Are you a rightwing slut? OK, well good for you.

Kavanaugh is a smart man; he knows what is expected from ANY witness, in any setting. He is a legal professional. He, among ALL people should have been able to keep his cool. He blew it.
You certainly are a leftwing douchebag. You just proved it. Your theory about proper demeanor when 10 Democrat senators are trying to destroy you is pure horseshit. If he had done what you claim, then your ilk would have attacked him for not showing any emotion.

When your wife and kids are receiving death threats?

Try it

From media reports it seems BOTH Ford & Kavanaugh were receiving such.

Why was Ford so cooperative, relaxed, not over acting; she is after all NO legal scholar.

Why was Kavanaugh so combative, nervous, over the top; he of all persons knows what is expected from any witness concerning self control.

As a witness, Kavanaugh blew it. He has no one to blame but himself.

You certainly are a leftwing douchebag. You just proved it. Your theory about proper demeanor when 10 Democrat senators are trying to destroy you is pure horseshit. If he had done what you claim, then your ilk would have attacked him for not showing any emotion.

You certainly are a right wing slut.

Kavanaugh lost his cool; that's on him. Deal with it, slut

You certainly are a right wing slut.

Kavanaugh lost his cool; that's on him. Deal with it, slut
Only dumbass douchebags have a problem with it.

Forum List

Back