So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Well, I have stated a few times; Kavanaugh will withdraw from the nomination.

Only a matter of time :1peleas:

If he does, Ford better get a great attorney to deal with the slander suit.

You think a judge won't file suit if he loses $1,100,000 over the next 20 years? You are truly a stupid little troll. I'll bet that the only reason he hasn't sued yet is because he hasn't suffered the loss yet. I'm sure he'd love to see his accusers try to prove their claims.

Has it occurred to you that it is a lie?
At first I thought possibly

But since her therapist has a record of her telling the story in 2012 and still being upset by it, I think it is probably true. Why would she make up a lie about Kavanaugh in 2012?

I think she is telling the truth......why don’t you?

She didn’t mention Kavanaugh to her therapist. She told her therapist 4 men tried to rape her.

She can’t remember key details like when, where, whose party it was etc. she says she was drinking. The two people that have been identified categorically deny it.

Then there are the factual problems with an attempted rape allegation. Her clothes were never off. She never alleges his clothes were ever off. Hard to attempt rape someone dressed. That’s like accusing someone of attempted murder because they have a knife on their belt.

Add to that the timing. The lack of any blemish in Kavanaughs record after multiple in depth FBI investigations into his background and the statements by those who knew him saying this is contrary to their experience with him.

If anything happened, and that’s a big if, it sounds like drunk boys trying to get some female attention and getting shot down and going away.

All and all it’s a persuasive lesson on why not drinking and following the commandments of God will keep these things from happening
Do you even read what you write fool. First you say no blemish and then you say he’s a drunk. Hello knock knock being a drunk is a blemish. I don’t want a drunk on the Supreme Court. Maybe it’s OK with you but it’s not OK with me.

Besides alcohol is a drug. I bet you don’t like drug addicts. But you like alcoholics?

You think teenage drinking should disqualify someone from public service?

Teen age drinking should not but a sexual assault should.

The ones who admit doing it are not seeking public service positions. https://nypost.com/2018/09/27/two-men-tell-senate-that-they-not-kavanaugh-assaulted-ford/

You think a judge won't file suit if he loses $1,100,000 over the next 20 years? You are truly a stupid little troll. I'll bet that the only reason he hasn't sued yet is because he hasn't suffered the loss yet. I'm sure he'd love to see his accusers try to prove their claims.

You quoted your own post & called yourself a troll = fucking EPIC :21:

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

Say Caddo, I recognize you're a progressive, because you come to foolish conclusions due to being an emotional disaster. What I think is important in the context of your thread what are you accusing Kavanaugh of lying about?

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

Say Caddo, I recognize you're a progressive, because you come to foolish conclusions due to being an emotional disaster. What I think is important in context, what are you accusing Kavanaugh of lying about?

He's not a Progressive. He's merely a troll.

Congratulations for seeing I made a mistake. Doesn't make you smart, just shows I was careless. I love that you knew I was talking to you, though.

Say Caddo, I recognize you're a progressive, because you come to foolish conclusions due to being an emotional disaster. What I think is important in the context of your thread what are you accusing Kavanaugh of lying about?

well, I can offer you one bit of advice:
If you want to ask someone a question & receive an answer, you may not want to tell them they, "come to foolish conclusions due to being an emotional disaster."
That is only a recipe for someone else to determine that you may be a complete jackass.

Congratulations for seeing I made a mistake. Doesn't make you smart, just shows I was careless. I love that you knew I was talking to you, though.

well Einstein, you included me within the quote & yes; you are careless.

And you're a useless troll. I just wish you hadn't included "caddo" in your name. A proud people who shouldn't be saddled with you.

FORD
no clue about where the party was
no clue what year the party was
no clue how she got there
no clue how she got home
admitted being intoxicated
her 4 witnesses say it never happened
never reported it
never intended to
didn't want to come out
never intended to

Much like with Mueller's investigating, lots of accusations with no evidence...

And you're a useless troll. I just wish you hadn't included "caddo" in your name. A proud people who shouldn't be saddled with you.

a proud tribe killed off by the white man

Sorry, troll boy, but the Caddo survive and have a reservation in Oklahoma. Just more disinformation from a foolish troll.

Troll, troll, troll your boat,
gently down the stream.
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily Merrily
A worthless troll who has nothing to say.

Sorry, troll boy, but the Caddo survive and have a reservation in Oklahoma. Just more disinformation from a foolish troll.

Troll, troll, troll your boat,
gently down the stream.
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily Merrily
A worthless troll who has nothing to say.

You are a bit strange: You bring the Caddo Indians into a Kavanaugh thread & accuse me of being a troll.

You must be a Republican; they have fucked up minds too.

If you want to ask someone a question & receive an answer, you may not want to tell them they, "come to foolish conclusions due to being an emotional disaster."
That is only a recipe for someone else to determine that you may be a complete jackass.

Okay dumbfuck. What led you to start a thread with the title "Kavanaugh lied", pretty please?

Okay dumbfuck. What led you to start a thread with the title "Kavanaugh lied", pretty please?

Oh right, dumbfuck. Right

Because he's a lying troll that just wants to stir things up to get some attention.

We have our answer. You're a pussy.

No; you are incorrect. I am no pussy.
Brett Kavanaugh on the other hand may be the pussy; why?
He was a hostile witness, he refused to answer several 'yes or no' questions, he asked those questioning him questions which is a YUGE no-no, he cried, he screamed, he threw a few fits, he stuttered, he mumbled, and Kavanaugh generally came across as someone that has no business being a judge in dog catcher court, let alone on the SCOTUS. I was even surprised at the deplorable demonstration by Kavanaugh during his testimony just two days ago. Kavanaugh exhibited contempt for many of the Senators questioning him. Kavanaugh does NOT have the temperament required of a SCOTUS justice. Yes; Kavanugh is your pussy; not me. But nice try.

No; you are incorrect. I am no pussy.
Brett Kavanaugh on the other hand may be the pussy; why?
He was a hostile witness, he refused to answer several 'yes or no' questions, he asked those questioning him questions which is a YUGE no-no, he cried, he screamed, he threw a few fits, he stuttered, he mumbled, and Kavanaugh generally came across as someone that has no business being a judge in dog catcher court, let alone on the SCOTUS. I was even surprised at the deplorable demonstration by Kavanaugh during his testimony just two days ago. Kavanaugh exhibited contempt for many of the Senators questioning him. Kavanaugh does NOT have the temperament required of a SCOTUS justice. Yes; Kavanugh is your pussy; not me. But nice try.
He was hostile to a gang of sleazy politicians who were trying to lynch him? Really? And you were surprised at HIS deplorable demonstration? He exhibited contempt for the douchebag senators trying to destroy him? Yeah, that sure is surprising!

I would be worried if he didn't express contempt for those pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back