So, Jones and AGW Theory was acquitted huh..

Fitnah, this is the real data on acid rain. Texas is not known for being an environmentally minded state, but here is that's states take on the effects of acid rain, and the danger it poses for their water supplies.

http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/assets/public/comm_exec/pubs/as/198.pdf

Acid rain has detrimentally affected aquatic communities in large areas of
the Eastern United States and Canada. The concern exists that this may
occur in East Texas because of large industrial sources that contribute
sulfate deposition across the region. To evaluate this concern, reservoirs
within the Piney Woods (Ecoregion 35) and Prairie-Savanna regions
(Ecoregions 32 and 33) of East Texas were evaluated for acid rain
deposition or acidification. Intensive sampling of 20 reservoirs was
carried out during the winter of 2002-2003. In addition, a subsample of 15
reservoirs within this study group was analyzed for trends in key
parameters. Finally, two years of continuous monitoring data from two
stations on Caddo Lake were reviewed for pH concentrations versus Texas
Surface Water Quality Standards for Segment 0401 (Caddo Lake).

You laymen pretending to be qualified to evaluate the expertise of these scientists crack me up.

I seriously doubt there's one among us here who are qualified to debate the issues in science at hand.

We laymen ALL depend on the reports of experts in this field.

And apparently even the EXPERTS can't agree.

We can posit our OPINIONS, of course, but seriously...not one of you appears to have the credentials to make the claims most of you are making.

Oh, one more thing, think of it as you're already listing badly to port and then this comes in.

Laymen have to serve on juries where scientific testimony is presented and then must make a determination, even in capital murder cases, on the veracity of the evidence.

If it looks and smells like bullshit, it usually is

As in a Frank post. How's the hollow moon coming, Frank, old boy?

Are you ever going to grow a sack and show us how an addition of 140PPM of Sensitive CO2 causes an increase in temperature?

Bigger than the one it takes to cover your pea brain shithead...

And yes ya did troll asshole, deny it all you want but thats exactly what you did... Now want to man up and tell me your issue or continue to be a twerp?

Do you have to custom order your hats, Pile, or does the layer of fat on your head have enough give that you can just buy the biggest size in the store and squeeze it on?

Oh dont worry about me hats... But I would worry about your lame trolling efforts... Pretty juvenile and then seeing you try and deny doing it... Again really juvenile.. Still no reason for the sudden attack on me huh? Yeah.. so you're trolling like I said huh douchebag...:lol::lol:

And nice spelling in the avatar quote there moron..LOL, you hit bombs in what? HAHAHAA!
Sure ya did lil fella sure ya did.... So go and hit off little leaguers for a test off your skills or what??

Dude seriously, you brag about hitting bombs in little league? WOW....:lol::lol::lol:

Definitely custom made. No way a store just carries hats that ginormous in the off chance someone with a casaba like yourself walks in.

Last edited:
Yeah whatever you say Mr. Red Sox ballplayer....

Ya know shithead I am pretty sure I defended you against conhog recently... I can see why he responded to you like he did.... You are the dickhead he said you were.... Now if you have something worth while to add, then please do so.. IF all you want to do is pick a fight and insult me, I am afraid I already won. Ya see thats me in my avatar, where as yours well thats NOT you.. Confirming you either like to play pretend, or you lack the courage to show yourself...

Now go troll elsewhere....

that might not be him in his avatar, but I know for a fact Article is H O T! I for sure would not kick him out of bed. ;)

Well thats nice, maybe you can teach him to grow up stop trolling people he doesn't know for no reason then?

If he is trolling you, he probably has a good reason. ;)

Do you have to custom order your hats, Pile, or does the layer of fat on your head have enough give that you can just buy the biggest size in the store and squeeze it on?

Oh dont worry about me hats... But I would worry about your lame trolling efforts... Pretty juvenile and then seeing you try and deny doing it... Again really juvenile.. Still no reason for the sudden attack on me huh? Yeah.. so you're trolling like I said huh douchebag...:lol::lol:

And nice spelling in the avatar quote there moron..LOL, you hit bombs in what? HAHAHAA!
Sure ya did lil fella sure ya did.... So go and hit off little leaguers for a test off your skills or what??

Dude seriously, you brag about hitting bombs in little league? WOW....:lol::lol::lol:

Definitely custom made. No way a store just carries hats that ginormous in the off chance someone with a casaba like yourself walks in.

You seem obsessed about hats....or is it my head?

Not sure but you are creeping a bit...

So do you find yourself attracted to a lot of bald men or is it just me? I mean you did seem to be attentive enough of me and the other guy to save his pic link and post it here in regards to me... Kinda says something about you doesn't it.. And here you are still talking about my head again... Sorry little leaguer im not interested.. Maybe the other guy will be?
:lol:

that might not be him in his avatar, but I know for a fact Article is H O T! I for sure would not kick him out of bed. ;)

Well thats nice, maybe you can teach him to grow up stop trolling people he doesn't know for no reason then?

Nah he is too cowardly to say why so its fair to assume he has no reason other than he wants to be troll.... Or he has issues with his sexual identity... Or he has issues with bald men...Either way he is creepy, glad you like him though... :lol:

So do you find yourself attracted to a lot of bald men or is it just me? I mean you did seem to be attentive enough of me and the other guy to save his pic link and post it here in regards to me... Kinda says something about you doesn't it.. And here you are still talking about my head again... Sorry little leaguer im not interested.. Maybe the other guy will be?

Private Pile clones who use pics of their fat heads for avatars aren't exactly growing on message board trees, Korimyr. I have amazing recall for a pothead.

Nah he is too cowardly to say why so its fair to assume he has no reason other than he wants to be troll.... Or he has issues with his sexual identity... Or he has issues with bald men...Either way he is creepy, glad you like him though... :lol:

lol ...

I made an observation and you flipped your wig (haha .. you with a fat bald head and wigs haha).

You are a fun chew toy.

Well I can tell you he doesn't have issues with his sexual identity. :lol:
And he might have a problem with bald men, since he seems to have a lot of hair. :razz:

You mean someone has a fetish about empty shiny gourds?

Private Pile clones who use pics of their fat heads for avatars aren't exactly growing on message board trees, Korimyr. I have amazing recall for a pothead.

And a little juvenile moron who troll web forums using a red sox ball players pic as his avatar who calls himself a little league bomb hitter with pride is a common occurrence....

Proud of being a little league bomber?

HAHHAHAHHAHAA!

Well I can tell you he doesn't have issues with his sexual identity. :lol:
And he might have a problem with bald men, since he seems to have a lot of hair. :razz:

Uh-huh...... Well, that was awkward....:lol:

And a little juvenile moron who troll web forums using a red sox ball players pic as his avatar who calls himself a little league bomb hitter with pride is a common occurrence....

HAHHAHAHHAHAA!

Oh, Pile, don't be jealous of my skillz.

It's not my fault they couldn't find a helmet that fit you when you tried out for little league.

HAHHAHAHHAHAA!

It's not my fault they couldn't find a helmet that fit you when you tried out for little league.

Skills???

Dude I get it you are one of those internet douchebags who end words with a "z" for no reason.... :lol::lol:

Well here ya go tool...

YOUZ are a douchebagzzzzz.. Hows that work for ya?

And your "skillz" are relegated to telling us you are a guy who tries to show his skillz against little leaguers.... Nice... so ya spend a lot of time on the little league field impressing little kids do ya? Bet ya do... I bet you even try and pick up on all the chicks there don't ya junior....:lol::lol:

And you call it skillz....:lol:

HAHHAHAHHAHAA!

Skills???

Dude I get it you are one of those internet douchebags who end words with a "z" for no reason.... :lol::lol:

Well here ya go tool...

And your "skillz" are relegated to telling us you are a guy who tries to show his skillz against little leaguers.... Nice... so ya spend a lot of time on the little league field impressing little kids do ya? Bet ya do... I bet you even try and pick up on all the chicks there don't ya junior....:lol::lol:

Poor Pile ...

Now you are projecting your dreams of picking up little girls through my avatar.

Get your head back in the game.

Last edited:

HAHHAHAHHAHAA!

Skills???

Well here ya go tool...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Skills???

Well here ya go tool...

Poor Pile ...

Now you are projecting your dreams of picking up little girls through my avatar.

Moron I coach 14-15 year old babe ruth league, and all 13 of them on my team acted older than you do...

And lets not forget who is the retard bragging about his little league play here in his quote... Uh that would be you there junior....

But hey thats okay you are cool aren't ya tool.... Yeah trolling internet forums and insulting people randomly despite them defending your useless punk ass from another poster a week before, is just so cool... Yeah you must be the coolest douchebag in high school...:lol::lol::lol:

Skills???

Well here ya go tool...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah that was funny wasn't it...:lol:

Skills???

Well here ya go tool...

Poor Pile ...

Moron I coach 14-15 year old babe ruth league, and all 13 of them on my team acted older than you do...

Uh, huh ... sure you do, Pile ...

That pic of you in that avatar just screams "athlete."

And lets not forget who is the retard bragging about his little league play here in his quote... Uh that would be you there junior....

Says the guy whose thoughts wonder to picking up "little girls" at the sight of my avatar ....

But hey thats okay you are cool aren't ya tool.... Yeah trolling internet forums and insulting people randomly despite them defending your useless punk ass from another poster a week before, is just so cool... Yeah you must be the coolest douchebag in high school...:lol::lol::lol:

Oh, so THAT'S what has caused you to react like whipped puppy when I pointed out you look like Pvt Pile. You feel betrayed ... like I owe you or something. Well that's mighty sensitive of you, Pile. Alright ... I apologize for saying your fat head reminds me of Private Pile and that other poster. I had no idea you thought we were pals.

Forum List

Back